The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sting

Sting

Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe Empty
PostSubject: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 3:27 pm

From the Dimension Gate, -- the portal that Sting passed through -- a wide open meadow harboring beauty and majesty. The flowers here ranged from the most common to the most exotic and rare, and the expanse seems to go on forever over the horizon. Gazing in awe, he secretly celebrated his conquest of the portal and entrance into a place yet again foreign to him.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 6:42 pm

There were some wild Beasts that were out roaming the Blossom's Steppe. They didn't at all seem aggravated, nor did they seem very unfriendly. However, there were many different kinds, and they each minded their own.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

PostSubject: Re: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 6:57 pm

"This place is gorgeous!" Sting said aloud as he watched the flowers ripple in the wind. He noticed that there were some creatures roaming or flying about. "Hmmm," he hummed, thinking intensely, "I remember having to collect souls to become stronger, but..." He looked at the beasts of the earth and sky. "These don't seem like monsters... Not like before." He remembered where there were wild monsters all about the outskirts of the village he went to when he came from his homeland through that portal. Sting questioned whether he should kill them or not.

"Taking innocent life is unbecoming," he said nobly. "These are not wild, mindless, destructive, harmful creatures like they used to be. In whatever land I'm in now, these creatures are tame... Or... At least, not wicked." Though he needed to consume souls to grow stronger, he did not want to harm innocent life.
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:06 pm

Passing behind Sting -- as, he'd failed to look behind himself -- was a herd of 'Yaan'. The 'Yaan' were sheep and goat-like beings known as 'Aries', and they were extremely fluffy and pleasant... When they were docile. A rather pleasant and air-headed beastkin which is prized for its extremely fluffy and resilient wool, they were very quick creatures whose woolen armor provided remarkably high defense. From their fluffy appearance, they tend to be rather drowsy and light-headed. Normally they're found in plains or grasslands basking in the sun or taking a nap.

When their fleece touches others physically, it compels them to fall asleep on the spot because of its mystical nature, but this and their natural traits are reasons why people tend to relate counting sheep with going to sleep. Though, not everyone will go to sleep when touched by the wool, as it seems to have more properties than just putting others to sleep, but no one understands how this works.

The Yaan herd moved toward Sting, who might fall asleep if he touched their wool.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

PostSubject: Re: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:08 pm

The sound of grass moving behind him alerted Sting that the Yaan were coming, but by the time he'd turned around to get a look at them, it was too late. He was brushed by the herd coming toward him and nigh instantly fell into a deep slumber. There Sting would lay flat out on his back in the grass next to some exotic flowers... Asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

PostSubject: Re: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:15 pm

During Sting's time asleep, as he began to dream, he'd find a strange figure standing before him in casual clothing and hands in his pocket. His hair was gray, but he looked young.

"Greetings," the man said to Sting, who would now be lying on a platform of rippling rainbow grass that extended out indefinitely, "I Believe You May Be Needing Some Information And Explanations..." The man was, instead of standing, hovering in midair, but only just slightly above the ground. "Care To Chat, Sting?"

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

PostSubject: Re: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:21 pm

Sting did not know what to make of this dream. It didn't feel like a dream; he felt like he was actually in this alternate realm of sorts. "Where...Am I?" he asked wearily. "Who... Are you?" Of course, he also had to ask, "Why have you appeared before me?" Almost ready to be on the offensive, the noble lad stood to his feet and brushed himself off. He awaited the response of this... Manlike being.
Back to top Go down
The Tensei
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

PostSubject: Re: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:29 pm

"To Answer Your First Question, You Are In What Is Known As 'The Veritas'," the man started off saying, continuing with, "It Is The Land That You Traveled To Once Known As 'The Reality' And 'The Dusk'. However, Instead Of Being A Village, It Is Now A Dimension." The man kept his hands in his pockets, smiling at Sting as he slowly gathered himself. "Who I Am Is Not Important Right Now, But I Will Tell You, You Must Be Careful Out Here In The Veritas. It Is A Place Of Great Peace, But Also Is Capable Of Great Destruction. Be Mindful And Do Not Let Yourself Be Destroyed, But Always Find Peace."

As for the final question... "What Do I Want With You? Nothing At All But To Serve And Guide You Until You Are Adjusted At Least Somewhat To The New Environment." The hovering man looked up to the pitch black void of a sky, then said, "I'll Be Waking You Up In A Moment. It Isn't Good For You To Be Out In The Wilderness Whilst You're Ignorant And Alone." Though, no one was ever REALLY alone in the Veritas... Not ever.

"Just Remember This When You Awaken: 'Go To The Place With The Colorful Trees'. There I Will Be To Help You Again." The man closed his eyes and disappeared, waking Sting immediately after doing so.

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

PostSubject: Re: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 8:06 pm

"Go to the place with the colorful trees...?" were the last words Sting would say before being forced to wake. "Hey wait!" he shouted as he awoke, stretching his arm out as he shot up from the ground, as if to attempt to grab something.

Sting: "..."

Sting was silent for a while, letting the wind brush past him as he thought, narrowing his eyes. "... Go to the place with the colorful trees..." He stood up and looked around, trying to find colorful trees amidst the colorful plains with all the flowers. There were several groups of trees, but only one was a large forest off in the distance that seemed to have eerie properties to it...

"Is... That...?" Sting nearly drifted off toward the forest without caution, but quickly composed himself and stood clear of any beasts roaming around. Even the least lethal looking ones were powerful in their own respect. So, without touching another Yaan, Sting made off to the forest nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe   Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Anew; The Blossom's Steppe
Page 1 of 1