The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi Empty
PostSubject: Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi   Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:20 pm

Quote :
"I Will Have To Descend," Ty concluded, snapping his fingers and summoning his formal attire. "Come, My Body. Align With Me Where The Tenth Moon Falls." He was speaking to his Tenth Restriction self, which was in Hell at the moment. But that had to be put on hold, as it was a rather menial task in and of itself that was dwarfed by this day and time. Ty flickered out at warpspeed as he appeared both near the Tenth Moon and in the Tenth Restriction.

By the time Ty of the Eleventh Restriction made it to the Tenth Moon, Kairo Tymon of the Tenth Restriction was making his way to the scene as well. When the two of them met, they merged into one entity and Kairo Tymon would be floating over the Tenth Moon.

The magnanimous crown of Kairo Tymon, which was a headdress of halos, glowed lightly as his ringed eyes gazed into the Tenth Moon. "Now, Fall Into Place, Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi... Right Into Place Within Me, As The Moon Of My Left Leg!"
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Shinmegami, the Tsukihime :: Pandimensional Overgoddess; the Unbound Influence
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi   Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:38 pm

When Kairo Tymon began the ceremonial ritual, Friday The Thirteenth appeared before him looking different than she did during the Fall of the previous Moon. "Oh, Honey~!" Friday called out, flipping her luscious blond hair, "Do You Notice Anything Different About Me~?"

Even though she wanted to receive praise from Tymon for getting to her Fifth Restriction form on her own, she was also aware that it was best to wait until he was done with what he needed to do... Which was to place the Tenth Moon into his body. "Just Let Me Know When You're Finished And-- Oh, I Know!" Friday got a really good idea. "I'll Bring Out My Tenth Restriction Self, Friday Bunnybee!" She paused. "Only AFTER You See What I Did All By Myself. Teehee." She truly was excited this time around.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi   Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:50 pm

Kairo Tymon drew in the Tenth Moon -- which was a 'Storehouse' -- into his Left Leg, which would begin to glow at the joint. "Ah..." he sighed with relief, giving a swift kick to the air in order to test out the power in his leg, "Just Like When I First Ascended As Khrona..." He vividly remembered the day.

"And Speaking Of Ascendant..." Tymon went on as he suddenly turned his attention to Friday The Thirteenth, "Just Look At You, Baby! You Made It To The Fifth Restriction! Now We're On The Same Level In The Thirteenth!" But Kairo Tymon had much work to do and couldn't rely on his Thirteenth Restriction right now. What a predicament.

But then, Friday The Thirteenth said something about Friday Bunnybee, which brought light to Kairo Tymon's eyes. "Aha! Yes! Brilliant! Bring Forth The Goddess-Queen And I Will Give Her Extra Life Once More!" The Tenth Moon was in place... But Kairo Tymon still had things that needed to be worked out TODAY on Friday The Thirteenth. "And Could You Make It Snappy This Time? I Don't Want To Wait An Eternity Just To Feel You." Kairo Tymon rolled his eyes playfully and laughed.

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi   Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:55 pm

Friday laughed a little, as well. "Oh, Darling~!" she teased, waving him off. "You Know I Wouldn't Ruin The Tenth Moon For You... Again." Friday coughed, looking around. She remembered the day that she almost got SEVERELY punished for messing up a Friday The Thirteenth. It was only so fortunate that Tymon was able to continue.

"I'll Just Go To You, Lover, And Leave Bunnybee Here With You So That You Can Mingle With My Tenth Restriction Self." She pat him on the back and waved him off. "See You In The Tenth, Darling!"
Back to top Go down
Friday Bunnybee
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value
Alfortuna the Godsend :: Mizz Sparkle; Goddess of All Possibility, Probability and Value
Friday Bunnybee

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 188
Job/hobbies : "Being My Own Female Goddess As A Male And Also As God." - Tymon (God)

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi   Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Without warning, Friday Bunnybee spontaneously appeared in the dust of what Friday The Thirteenth left behind by her disappearance. This dust formed the sparkling body of Friday Bunnybee, who was summoned from her own palace on Planet Bunnybee after dealing with her past self. "Babyyyyy~!" Bunnybee called out to Tymon, "Are You Ready For Some Bunnybee Future?! It's Time For Bunnybee To Make A Comeback!" With her signature fire in her eyes, Friday Bunnybee slammed her fist into her open palm and smirked deviously, the flames engulfing her eyes as she set them on 'the prize'.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Kairo Tymon

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi   Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:47 pm

"Blessed Be," Kairo Tymon said to himself, "It Is She!" He laughed out loud in a jovial manner, continuing on, "The One And Only! Bunnybee!" He bowed his head to her. "Your Majesty..." Kairo Tymon snapped his fingers and a piece of paper appeared, as well as a pencil in his hand, lifting his head and opening his rippling eyes toward Friday Bunnybee. "... You Know All Of That Rhymed, Right...?" He chuckled to himself, ready to get started on Bunnybee Future.

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi   Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall Of The Tenth Moon; Shin Ekishoutsukiyomi
Page 1 of 1