The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Gigas List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Gigas List Empty
PostSubject: Gigas List   Gigas List EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 6:26 am

Gigas (Giants)

Literally, giants. They are most generally described as giant humanoid creatures, ranging from 7-8 feet at minimum to the size of mountains. The women are commonly called 'Amazons,' however they are also known as 'Gigases.' They have insurmountable physical strength and endurance, and typically roam the land as they see fit. Because of their large size, they are known to stay in mountains and in places away from smaller creatures, and exist with things that are near or larger than their size, such as Behemoths and Dragons. They are slightly primitive, however they have great wisdom, as well. They have forged their own weapons to use in combat, some of which are enchanted, however most Gigases like to rely on their own strength rather than the strength of weapons. They are normally solemn and solitary creatures, though when provoked, they will attack viciously and violently.

Amazon - Female
Cyclopean - Singularity
Anakim - Angel
Enormity - Scale
Gargantuan - Power
Colossus - Superior
Titan - Primordial
Hulk - Greatness
Homunculus - Hybrid
Immensity - Measure
Obesity - Weight
Mammoth - Bulk