The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Writing Prompt; Bucket Of Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Writing Prompt; Bucket Of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Writing Prompt; Bucket Of Destiny   Writing Prompt; Bucket Of Destiny EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 11:40 am

August 22, 2012

This is a writing prompt I had to write in my English Class; which was to create a Bucket List; things which you want to do before you die. Here was mine.

A leap, a jump, a flight into the next step of life; one would think those would come progressively throughout the time of one’s own life. This is not the case for me, for circumstances (as well as the accelerated pace of the essence of time around me) have foreclosed my thoughts of staying where I am for too long in this world. As such, a leap list lasts me only a few months or years at best, and if I am lucky, an entire school timeframe. That is why I must inform you of my Bucket List; the things I wish to do in my entire existence.

Owning a car, buying a house away from the ‘rents and even having a child may seem like three of the biggest things that happen to individuals in their lifetimes. In fact, most times they happen over the span of ten years after or during High School. For me, this is different, as I already have a beautiful baby girl. For her and me, it is absolutely imperative that I own a car and a house before this year’s end to ensure her own safety as well as my own sanity. This is a large step in life, but it is something that has been placed upon me to act quickly due to circumstances. I can happily cross ‘have a child’ and ‘get a house’ and possibly ‘own a car’ off of my short-life list very soon.

On a larger spectrum of life, of which I’d give, oh, say, ten or twenty years, if not more, I wish to do a great deal of traveling. I want to explore the most mystic places of this world, harness their powers, and attain enlightenment that this world has long forgotten about in its history. I wish to see the sights of Japan (my favorite country) and get my own Manga, Anime or Game deal going there. I want to know just what Stonehenge is, be it a satellite for dark energy and negativity on this world or something far greater than that. I want to experience the Bermuda Triangle myth for myself, to see if it is true that there are otherworldly frequencies that harness the power over inter-dimensional planar fields, or if it is just a conspiracy and hiding spot for the Illuminati, as I so think. This world has many mystic mysteries that no one wishes to witness or to experience, but I know I want to be one of those people who do, along with my friends, lover and family.

In the sense of mysterious energies and planar fields, I also wish to achieve complete enlightenment in this world and the next. I want to know my chakras inside and out, from the Root to the Crown, and to have a deep spiritual connection to and understanding of my higher self and that which wishes to save me from the ever deteriorating atmosphere (both literal and metaphysical) of this planet. To achieve such enlightenment, to know just what the answer is to every one of my existential philosophical questions are, and to know inner peace. That would be wonderful in completion to my Bucket of Destiny.

On the note of ‘inner peace,’ I wish also to know myself up and down, inside and out, on the third dimension, the fourth and all the way up to the rest. I wish to be unrestrained from the binding forces of human limitations, human laws, manmade emotions such as sorrow, guilt, grief, anger and the like. I do not want to be held back anymore by this government and this media (more so, Americanized, as Japanese only wishes to fulfill my goals), by anything that wishes to keep me on this terrible plane of existence. Just as I wish to know the secrets of this world, I wish to know the secrets of the next, and know all of the higher selves that I am in these different planes. That is, to know myself utterly and completely, until there is no more of me which I can learn.

To sum this all up in one fell swoop; I wish to understand. This world has a high lack of understanding, because of all of the distractions it has come to know; money, media, government, fame, status. They mean nothing in the long run, and their meaning now is only a distraction of something far greater in this universe and the next. To understand everything beyond the simple thoughts of this world, it comes from everything I want to do in my life, step by step, slowly ascending up the ladder to knowing what it is that my truest self seeks. And, in this understanding, I wish to know how to bring my friends, my lover, my daughter and my family along with me. That is what I want to do before I am gone. As my body may be restricted by human limitations (for now), my mind and my spirit will last forever, until all of my wishes are reality.
Back to top Go down

Writing Prompt; Bucket Of Destiny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Updates; News And Announcements :: Notices :: Notes :: Articles & Journalism :: Papers & Editorial-
Jump to: