The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Chomao; Galaxy Pony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinmeo
Jade Moon, Daddy's Precious Gem :: Third Tenseingel; Peace of the Dawn
Shinmeo

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 86

Chomao; Galaxy Pony Empty
PostSubject: Chomao; Galaxy Pony   Chomao; Galaxy Pony EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Birth of the Galaxy Pony; Offspring of the Galaxy Pegasus
Quote :
He would stand up, raising his hand up to the sky and bringing it down quickly, causing a spectrum of astral color to pour down like a rainbow aurora. "Daddy's gonna mix the celestial energies of Heaven..." upon the aurora were glittering stars, which would swirl around the two of them like magic, "... the Light of the Stars and the Moon..." he'd say, swiping up a bright light from off the ground and throwing it into the swirling whirlwind of aurora, "... And aaaaaaaaall of Daddy's love..." he would touch his heart and pull out some energy from within there, letting Crystal Threads seep into the mix and begin to thread all of the energies he'd called upon together, "And bind them into a special friend just for you!!!" Before Shinity, a large equine would begin to take shape from the threads of crystal, with a mane made of the celestial aura and a body made of the light of the moon, with eyes that shined like the stars. And this being that was once his trusty steed would now be refashioned into an image fit for his daughter...

Chomao; Galaxy Pony FANMADE_Princess_Celestia_graceful

The Galaxy Pony serves as the guardian and wise caretaker of Shinity, as well as her best friend, pet and royal adviser. She gives Shinity the most sound advice based on what her father would say to the best of her ability and in a way Shinity can understand. She is there to help her learn how to use and manage her powers of creation carefully. She has many celestial abilities and angels to help her protect the young mistress.
Back to top Go down

Chomao; Galaxy Pony
Page 1 of 1