The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

='Kairo Tensei'=

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

='Kairo Tensei'= Empty
PostSubject: ='Kairo Tensei'=   ='Kairo Tensei'= EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:42 am

='Kairo Tensei'= Salvat10
"Omnibenevolence :: Light."
-Salvation-

Isaiah 46:13 "I Am Bringing My Righteousness Near, It Is Not Far Away; And My Salvation Will Not Be Delayed. I Will Grant Salvation To Zion, My Splendor To Israel."

Isaiah 51:5-6 "My Righteousness Draws Near Speedily, My Salvation Is On The Way, And My Arm Will Bring Justice To The Nations. The Islands Will Look To Me And Wait In Hope For My Arm. Lift Up Your Eyes To The Heavens, Look At The Earth Beneath; The Heavens Will Vanish Like Smoke, The Earth Will Wear Out Like A Garment And Its Inhabitants Die Like Flies. But My Salvation Will Last Forever, My Righteousness Will Never Fail."

Isaiah 51:8 "For The Moth Will Eat Them Up Like A Garment; The Worm Will Devour Them Like Wool. But My Righteousness Will Last Forever, My Salvation Through All Generations."

Isaiah 52:10 "The Lord Will Lay Bare His Holy Arm In The Sight Of All The Nations, And All The Ends Of The Earth Will See The Salvation Of Our God."

Isaiah 56:1 "This Is What The Lord Says: 'Maintain Justice And Do What Is Right, For My Salvation Is Close At Hand And My Righteousness Will Soon Be Revealed."

Isaiah 59:17-18 "He Put On Righteousness As His Breastplate, And The Helmet Of Salvation On His Head; He Put On The Garments Of Vengeance And Wrapped Himself In Zeal As In A Cloak. According To What They Have Done, So Will He Repay Wrath To His Enemies And Retribution To His Foes; He Will Repay The Islands Their Due."

Isaiah 62:1-2 "For Zion's Sake I Will Not Keep Silent, For Jerusalem's Sake I Will Not Remain Quiet, Till Her Vindication Shines Out Like The Dawn, Her Salvation Like A Blazing Torch. The Nations Will See Your Vindication And All Kings Your Glory; You Will Be Called By A New Name That The Mouth of The Lord Will Bestow."

Isaiah 62:11-12 "The Lord Has Made Proclamation To The Ends Of The Earth: 'Say To Daughter Zion, 'See, Your Savior Comes! See, His Reward Is With Him, And His Recompense Accompanies Him.' They Will Be Called The 'Holy People, The 'Redeemed Of The Lord'; And You Will Be Called 'Sought After',The 'City No Longer Deserted.'"

Ezekiel 37:23 "They Will No Longer Defile Themselves With Their Idols And Vile Images Or With Any Of Their Offenses, For I Will Save Them From All Their Sinful Backsliding, And I Will Cleanse Them. They Will Be My People, And I Will Be Their God."

Luke 3:6 "And All People Will See God's Salvation."

Titus 2:11 "For The Grace Of God Has Appeared That Offers Salvation To All People."

Ephesians 6:17 "Take The Helmet Of Salvation And The Sword Of The Spirit, Which Is The Word Of God."
Back to top Go down

='Kairo Tensei'=
Page 1 of 1