The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Oasis of Serenity; The Blu~Nami (Drainage)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meikyuu
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

Oasis of Serenity; The Blu~Nami (Drainage) Empty
PostSubject: Oasis of Serenity; The Blu~Nami (Drainage)   Oasis of Serenity; The Blu~Nami (Drainage) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:48 pm

After sweeping over the entirety of Valparaiso, the waters would reach the End of the Line, otherwise known as 'Tabitha's Playhouse,' where the River of Death ended and began. From there, the Door To The Zero World, 'Guf, The Cauldron,' would transport all of the filthy things that had been collected inside of the Shinsanity of Water that hadn't been purified *if anything, because it should have been literally impossible, then it would all be transported to the Zero World, Allsgrim, where the cleansing purge would continue even in the realm of the Zeroes and clean them up, too.
Back to top Go down

Oasis of Serenity; The Blu~Nami (Drainage)
Page 1 of 1