The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Valentine's Day Martyrdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Valentine's Day Martyrdom Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Day Martyrdom   Valentine's Day Martyrdom EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 12:59 pm

"St. Valentine Was A Martyr. The Story Revolving Around Him States That He Sacrificed Himself For Love. However, The Symbolism Of Valentine's Martyrdom Of Himself Is Both An Emulation Of Jesus Christ, Who Died For The Sins Of The World Only A Short Time Before St. Valentine's Time, Making The Message Of Christ Still Fresh And More Heavily Influenced Across The World. Obviously, Due To Geological History, The Message Of Christ Would Have Spread Into Europe And Asia, So It Makes Sense That All Of The Europeans Would End Up Receiving The Message And Becoming Conquistadors, Despite How That Turned Out Centuries Later."

"In That Regard, I Am Extending Myself Out With The Same Spirit, Within Reason. For The Sake Of Love Everywhere, Beyond Just Romantic, And Even Beyond Platonic, I Am Extending Myself And My Love So That It Can Be Further Understood In Its Various Forms. I Hope That It Will Be A Shining Example To Some And A Spiritual Ignition To Others, Encouraging The Expression And Acceptance Of The Various Types Of Love, And Not Just Focusing Shortsightedly On The Obvious Romantic, Platonic, And Sexual Loves."
Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Martyrdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Pumpkin Patch :: Pumpkinheart (Parallelatrix)-
Jump to: