The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Double-Standard Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Double-Standard Notes Empty
PostSubject: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:18 am

"... This Is An Interesting Research Subject For Me. Seeing The Role Reversal Of Men And Women And How Each Of Them Are When They Act Like The Other. Now I Can Accurately Measure Certain Aspects Of Both Genders That The Opposite Hated About The Other Which Now They Both Have Adapted Inversely." - 3/23 (9:16 AM)

Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:19 am

"... I Think I Understand Better Why Women Used To Hate Guys That Only Thought About Sex All Of The Time. With The Roles Flipped, It... Really Isn't As Attractive As People Think. I Think I Need To See More Women Acting Like Men Used To So I Can See Why Before They Started Acting Like Men, They Hated Men Acting Like Men." - 9:12 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:27 am

"An Interesting Double-Standard That I Have Noticed Is That Women Want Men To Pay For Their Entire Existence Because They Are Alive, But Would Not Do The Same For A Man Without Anything In Return. Until They Are Paying Men Money For Being Alive And Existing, They Do Not Want Equality, They Want Privilege." - 10:44 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:29 am

"... I Have A Proposal. Many Women Are Acting Like Men In This Day, Yet Clinging To Feminine Privilege. Perhaps Men Should Do The Same By Acting Like Women Yet Cling To Male Privilege. No Woman Wants To Pay For A Man, But Every Woman Wants A Man To Pay For Them, Act Like It Is A Right They Are Entitled To, Then Treat Men Like Shit And Hate Them. If Women Treated Other Women Like They Treated Men, They Would Also Hate Each Other... And If Men Act Like Women To Women, The Women Will Instinctively Go To Each Other, Be Forced To Face Their Sexist Flaws, And Hate Each Other For Treating Each Other The Way They Believe Men Should Treat Women. They Don't Want That Treatment From Each Other... JUST Men. Have You Not Noticed That?" - 10:52 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:30 am

"If We Eliminate Gender And Gender Roles, Women Will No Longer Have A Basis For Their Female Privileges. They Cannot Say, 'A Man Must Pay For My Life For Me To Be With Him,' Because That Will Be Seen As Sexist... Which It Is. What Woman Do You Know Wants To Be Treated How She Treats A Man? Virtually None. So You Should Really Hop On The Gender Equality Train. Men May Take The Spotlight For It All, But In The Long-Term, It Will Still End Up Affecting The Women. Just Take One For The Team For The Greater Good Of Equality. Trust Me, You'll Be Much Happier When Everyone Is Treated Fairly." - 10:56 AM
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:32 am

"What Women Seem To Not Understand Is That There Is No Way Possible For Any Gender To Exist Entirely Independent Of The Other. If Everyone Wants To Be A Sex Worker, Someone Has To Pay. If Everyone Is A Sex Worker, Everyone Pays Each Other, And The Money Goes Nowhere And Does Not Accumulate. No One Wants That. This Goes For Plentiful Things Between The Genders, And I Will Tell You Everything." - 11:00 Am
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:44 pm

"A Very Key Important Sexual Note To Understand About Women Is That They Claim To Be Fine Without Men, Yet, Like Men, They Seem To Be Unsatisfied With Just Pleasuring Themselves With Dildos And Other Sex Toys, Despite Having More Control And Being Able To Choose Size. They Still Seek The Company Of Men, Or, At Least Another Flesh. This Means That Regardless Of The Sexual Pleasure Of Dildos And Other Toys, They Are Not Just Satisfied With Size And Pleasure. Do Not Forget This, Because It Will Humble Them If They Are Left With Only Dildos And Sex Toys, But No Other Physical Interaction."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 3:43 am

"Do You, A Biological Woman, Believe That A Transgender Woman Should Make Laws About Women's Bodies? Likewise, Should A Biological Man Allow A Transgender Man To Make Laws About Men's Bodies? Think Deeply On That Logic And Apply It To Anything Else You Might Need Some Perspective Insight On. This Is Much More Intricate Than Plenty Have Probably Even Looked Into."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 3:57 am

"... Wouldn't It Be Terrible If People Who Were Not Heterosexual Hated Them So Much That They Named Their Children Names That Reflected That, And Then The Child Grows Up Heterosexual, Thinking It Isn't Normal Or That They'd Be Hated, But Just Wants To Be Straight In Peace? Likewise, With Religions, Such As Satanism -- What If Your Child Wants To Worship God, And You Hate Them, And Try To Force Satanism Or Other Religions On Them? Then What Are You Even Doing? Not Supporting The Causes You Think."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyThu May 26, 2022 4:52 pm

"Like, Truth Be Told, In All Honesty, If Terms Were Completely Equal For Men And Women, There Would Be No Gender-Specific Complaints. There Would Be, But They'd Be Even More Baseless Than They Are Now Because There Would Be No Stigma Wrapped Around Gender-Specific Stereotypes. So Then, The Women Would Be Totally Exposed, Naked, And Shameful. Just Like The Bible Says About Babylon. So. The Bible Also Says 'Do Not Defile Yourself With The Women', And I See CLEARLY That It's TOTALLY The Women. I've Seen More Women Satan Worshipers And Sex Workers Than I Have Men In My ENTIRE LIFE. So The Bible Was Not Wrong, Despite How So Many Of Them Want To Claim It Is, Then Go And Do Exactly What It Says About Them."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyThu May 26, 2022 4:53 pm

"So I've Decided That I'm Both Erasing The Stigma And Gender Issues, Because I'm Tired Of Bitches Both Complaining And Hiding Behind Those Things, As If They Are Not Part Of It At All. So We're Just Going To Get Rid Of Everything They Complain About And See What They Are Like Then. If They Aren't Completely Perfect People, We Will Know They Were Full Of Shit, And There Will Be No Going Back, Because ALL Issues They Will Have With Others Will Be Dealt With -- Leaving Only THEM, Who REFUSE To Change ANYTHING About Themselves. So. That's The Plan, Let's Expose These Hoes. The CORRECT Way."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 8:38 am

"... Hey. Isn't It Funny How Plenty Of Girls Are Like, 'All Guys Want Is Sex,' Then They Turn Around And Go Asking All Of The Bis And Lesbians For Sex And It's Suddenly Just Okay To Only Want Sex Out Of Another Person Because Of Gender And Not Anything Else? I've Lost All Respect For You Now."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:53 am

"Hey, You Know, For People That Don't Want To Be Seen For Only Sex, It Seems Like Women Do A Lot Of... Sexual Advertisement. All Of The Time. Every Day. And To Men, They Are Only That Way In Order To Attract Them And Take Their Money As A Job. Whilst Then Thirsting For The Sex Of Any Other Woman. And Having Almost Literally Nothing Else To Say Or Think About Or Share. That Seems Uh... Counterproductive To Not Being Seen As Only Sexual. But Whatever."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:37 am

"... You Know, If You Cannot Live On This Planet With Me Without Believing I Need Some Sort Of Restriction To My Being, Yet You Do Not... It Means You Are Not Only Weak, But That You Are Like Everyone Who Has Ever Decided Out Of Fear To Put Any Type Of Limitation Or Law On Humanity. Now How Does It Feel...? To Know You Have No Choice But To Accept What Is, Or Try Your Damnedest To Suppress It To Make Yourself Less Afraid Of What Could Happen...? I Hope This Has Humbled Every Human On Earth. Because You Really Need To Think About How Similar You All Are When You Are Put Into Similar Situations. Human Nature Is Far Stronger Than Your Individuality, Because Your Individuality Is Not Independent... Which Means You Are Still Immature Beings. Nothing But A Bunch Of Babies."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 5:58 pm

In Regards To All Sexualities And Those Of Sexual Natures: "... Funny. Ask Not To Be Sexualize, Literally Sexualize Every Facet Of Everything That Exists AND Adds -Ussy To The End. Way To Show A Message."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 4:45 am

"Lots Of People Enjoy Joking About Things They Don't Care About, Then Hypocritically Become Offended When Someone Jokes About What They Care About. So All You Need To Do Is Find A Person Being Insensitive And Then Make Humor Of Their Beliefs To Show Them That It Isn't Something They Can One-Sidedly Do Unless They Want It Done To Them. Pearls Before Swine At It's Finest."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:11 am

"... Isn't It Such An Ignorant Luxury To Live In A Realm Of Belief Where A Male Is So Easily Satisfied? The Unfortunate Truth Is That The Major Minority Of Us Are Truly Unsatisfied, As Opposed To The Inverse With Women, Who Are Mostly Unsatisfied, With A Lesser Few Satisfied. The Irony."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:47 am

"Isn't It Hideous That The People Who Used To Get Upset With People For Bashing Other Religions Are Now The Ones Bashing Religions? Can't Say I Didn't Say This Is Exactly What They Would Do."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:58 pm

July 11, 2016: "To Deal With The Obsolete, You Cannot Use Advanced Methods Too Far Over Their Heads. This IS Why You Have 'History' And 'Layers.' Some People That Are Stupid Need To Be Treated As They Are, And Not As If They Are Or Can Be Intelligent. Some People That Are Stupid, Or, 'Obsolete,' As The Politically Correct Term Is, Can Only Be Handled With Outdated Methods Such As 'Torture' And 'Public Execution.' Because They Just Will Not Learn Not To Be 'Obsolete' In Any Other Way Than What Taught The Other 'Obsolete' To Upgrade. They Are Degenerating Back Into The Past, And Therefore, Must Be Overseen By Those Others Who Are Above Them At All Times, Like Animals." - Mental Defect (Historical Repeat)

*Summary: "If The Same Level Of Intelligence From The Past Required A Certain Punishment For Mental Development, It Is Required The Same Way In All History For Anyone Of The Same Or Similar Mentality, No Matter How Far In The Future You Get, Or How Advanced You Come Along." - Retardation (Philistines & Village Idiots) * Jokers
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:06 am

='GRAND XANADU'=
February 21, 2022
Double-Standard Notes Face10
"Being 'Free' Isn't So Easy, Is It, When You Can So Very Easily And Freely Become The Very Thing You Hate Once You Have The Freedoms To Do So, Correct? Even When Not In The Position Of Greater Power, Once You Have ANY Leverage At All Over Someone Else, You Go As Mad As A Dictator, Typically Because Someone Supports You And Follows You. Hmmm... Guess It Isn't As Simple As You Believed. Maybe There's Something More To It All Than 'Do Whatever You Want And Let Everyone Do Whatever They Want Always At All Times', Yes? What A Surprise."
-Face-

Quote :
"Regardless Of What You'd Like To Think About Yourselves, You Actually Follow The Patterns Of Segregation In Generally Everything Except Race, But You Still Do That, Too. Wonder Why It's So Difficult To Break That Chain When It Becomes Inconvenient For You? Well, I Don't Wonder. I Know. But I'm Sure YOU Wonder."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double-Standard Notes   Double-Standard Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Double-Standard Notes
Page 1 of 1