The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Celestial Body Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Celestial Body Notes Empty
PostSubject: Celestial Body Notes   Celestial Body Notes EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:18 am

"The Aries Season: That Means That Humans Will Be Naturally Prone To Be More Feisty Amongst Themselves And Each Other. This Can Be Hazardous, Yet Can Also Be Harnessed, Or, At The Very Least, Manipulated To An Advantage. Emotions And Such Will Certainly Be High, As Well As Conflicts, Because That's Just What It's Like When The Aries Season Comes Around, Given The Nature Of The Aries, The Element Of The Sign, And The Wavelengths That Affect Human Wavelengths. Lots Of Combustible Friction."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Body Notes   Celestial Body Notes EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:19 am

"Any Old Spark Could Ignite The Humans During The Aries Season, Because Out Of All The Fire Signs, The Aries Is The Most Aggressive. And That Shows Up In All Humanity, Because... Like... Obviously The Alignment Of The Wavelengths Of STARS Will CERTAINLY Have A Residual Effect On A Large Area. But, Those Born Under The Star Sign And Those Most Susceptible To The Aries Star Sign Specifically Will Be The Ones Most Affected."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Body Notes   Celestial Body Notes EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 4:20 am

"Now, What I Find Hilarious About The Zodiac And Any Other Alignment Of Stars Is... This Alignment Is Technically Only Aligned When One Is On Earth, Or, More Generally, In This Star System, Possibly This Galaxy. But Anywhere Outside Of That Radius, The Stars Will Not Line Up The Same Way, And Therefore Won't Have The Same Type Of Wavelengths, And Thus Also Won't Be The Same Constellations, Let Alone Anything At All. Perspective-Wise, The Zodiac Signs' Constellations... Are Only Aligned This Way When Viewed From Earth. Not... Anywhere Else."

"Honestly, What I Just Said Is Really Only Just Outer Perspective And Doesn't Really Bear Too Much Relevance, Since We're Here On Earth And Still Going To Remain Within The Alignment Of The Constellations Where We Are In Comparison To Where They Are, And What I Said Will Only Really Come Into Play If We Move To Another Part Of The Universe... Or, If They Move. But That's Less Likely. Them Being Destroyed Is Way More Likely Than Either Of The Latter Options, Quite Honestly. But That's Still Just Speculative Perspective, And Has No Meaning Beyond Just... Speculation And Perspective. I Just Thought It Was A Nice Thought To Note."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Body Notes   Celestial Body Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Celestial Body Notes
Page 1 of 1