The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

"You Know, A Lot Of Satanists And Satanism Today Is Completely Superficial And Aesthetic. You Think That Anything That You Think God Doesn't Like Is Satanic, And Because You Don't Like Him Having Dislikes, You Try To Be Sinful Out Of Spite. But In Actuality, Your Conception Of Satanism Is Based On What Humans Dislike And What Humans Interpret God As Disliking. So Again, You Are Not Fighting God As Much As You Are Fighting Humans Who Think They Know God... When Truly None Of You Do."

"The Best One Is When Humans Think They Can Understand Beings Like God, Aliens, Mythical Creatures, And Demons When They Don't Even Understand Their Fellow Humans In The Flesh, Let Alone Themselves. Like, Bruh. You Don't Know Your OWN Spirit, So How Can You POSSIBLY Know About God Or A Demon, Which Are Spiritual Beings? Or A Mythical Being That Is Usually Much More Complex Than A Human, Just Like God Or A Demon? You're Living In A Delusion Of Grandeur That Grooms A False Sense Of Superiority In Ways Beyond Your Understanding About Things Beyond Your Understanding. Entirely. How Vain Can You Humans Really Get~?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:29 am

"You Know How Many Ancestors And Relatives You Have To Meet For The Rest Of Your Eternity For There To NOT Be An Afterlife? I Think Some Of You Chose Wrong. But That's Cool; To Each Their Own."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:47 am

I. "The Firmaments Of The Second Heaven Which Uphold The Structure Of Everything Else Are Modeled After The Throne, Which The Thrones And Dominions, Are Also Modeled After. Therefore, If The Throne Of God Is Like The Firmaments, The Virtues, The Dominions, And Thrones All As One, And They Are Like It, But Broken Up... Then The Throne Of God Does All Of Their Jobs By Itself And Establishes How They Do Their Jobs." - Consecration

II. "The Throne Also Serves As An Altar, And It Is For Sitting, Not Standing, As It Is Written That The High Places Were Not Meant For When Making Altars At All. If You Go Up The Stairs Of A High Place Made As An Altar, Your Privates Are Exposed. So High Place Altars Are For Sitting, So That Your Privates Are Not Exposed -- Hence Why The Throne Serves As An Altar For The Living God, And It Isn't A Place Of Standing Up." - Altar

III. "Even Though I Do Understand Everything, There Are Many Things God Has Left Undiscovered And Veiled, Even If They Have Been Discovered. So I Don't Ever Run Out Of Things That I Can Explain, And New Things Will Sprout From The Old Things That Are Better Understood In Detail Over Time. And I Will Explain Those, And Whatever Else Grows From Those Things, As Well." - Generation

IV. "A Great Deal Of Time Of Mine Must Be Spent Completely Neutral And Often Emotionless. That Is Not To Say I Am Not Allowed To Feel Or Express, But It Becomes Problematic To Be In Constant Flux At All Times, And Also To Experience So Much So Rapidly At All Times, And Therefore A Rest Was Given To Emotions And Thoughts Known As A Neutral Point. Blankness And Emotionlessness. After All, If A Rest Is Important In Music, It Is Just As Important For Every Same Reason Elsewhere." - Atonement

V. "The Design Of Heaven And All Things In Existence Were Made To Receive Directly From God At Their Peak Potential. Just As There Was A Design For Four Rivers In The Garden Of Eden That Were Meant To Be The Center, The Layout Of All Life Is Meant To Have A Similar Outline. Just As The Nerves And Veins All Come From The Brain And Spinal Cord. So, Just Like A Normal Body, When The Brain Is Stable And Settled In Place, The Mobile Parts That Receive From It Move For It When It Provides Properly." - Alignment

VI. "The Same Way God Provides For Heaven And Earth, He Provides For Hell. However, It Is A Different Type Of Providence, Though It Still Is Something That God Can At Any Given Time Manage, Himself. Satan Is There Managing Hell As A Punishment, And He Does Not Run Hell The Same Way As God Does. However When It Is Time For God To Return To Hell To Clean And Control It, Even Satan Is Powerless Against Him, Because He Didn't Make Hell, And Doesn't Know How To Control It Better Than God, Who Put HIM There." - Prime Control

VII. "In Order To Get A Better Stretch Of The Roots, Those At The Bottom Must Be Served Last. This Is Because Though You May Want To Water Roots First In Order To Promote Growth Upward, Watering From The Top-Down Still Does Deliver A Trickledown Effect More Similar To The Rain. So, When God Blesses Those Closest To Him, Those At The Root Will See And Stir, Extending The Length Of The Roots, And Allowing Us To Glean A Greater Territory Before Establishing A Permanence In Place." - Natural Selection

VIII. "Although It Is Going To Be Clear That God Will Directly Serve The Lower Realms Last, Those At The Top Who Are Blessed By God, As A Punishment, Will Have To Oversee The Entire Process And Ensure That All Of The Nutrients Meant To Flow From God To The People Actually Get There And Don't Stop Halfway Or Just At The Top, Clipping The Roots Unduly. This Is Important, Because Everything Will Thrive, But That Which Thrives Less -- Despite Still Thriving -- Will Be Seen As Cursed, Because You Do Not Understand That God Exists In Ever-Abundance, So Normal Abundance Does Not Mean Anything Special To Him, Like It Does A Being That... Doesn't Constantly Live In Abundance." - Primordial Order

IX. "It Is A Punishment For The Upper Class And The Lower Class To Have To Service Each Other, Because The Sins They Commit Trying Not To, Or Simply Against God, Or Nature At All, End Up Being What Forces Them Into Such A Relationship In The First Place. And It Tends To Be Permanent As Long As You Have Whatever Sin That Afflicted You And The Masses To Begin With. God Does Not Get Involved Except To Mediate, And To Punish Or Reward Where Due." - Order

X. "The Time Of Judgment That Comes At A Godly Level Of Judgment Eventually Grades Your Accomplishments On A Scale Compared To God, Which Is The Final Measurement. Not A God, Not Any God, But GOD God. So No Other Gods Can Compare, Nor Can They Serve As The Measuring Rod. That Said, If What You Do Is Not Potentially Capable Of Comparing To God At Least Slightly, You Will Be Seen As Cursed, Because Everyone Will Have That Capacity... Whom God Blesses, Or Who Love And Believe In God. So It Helps Us Weed Out The Cursed Ones Who Will Hinder Everyone By Being Alive And Existing At All Before Us." - Gridlock

XI. "Plenty Who Will Hinder Others, Are Cursed, And Are Not Useful For More Than Being An Example Of Suffering When You Sin Already Want To Pass On Out Of This World By Their Own Hands, And This Is Part Of The Protocol To Make That Transition Easier When We, The Ones Who Love God, Take Back The Earth And Make It A Paradise They Will Never See, Experience, Or Be Able To Exist In -- One Because They Cannot Maintain It, Two Because They Cannot Get To It Being As They Are, And Three, They Stop Others From Making It Being Who They Are, As Well. The Terrible Suffering Is Meant To Help Us Get Rid Of Them, So Have Faith In The Lord." - Absolute Punishment
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 4:16 am

"Oh, Also, Because I Know Someone Will Ignorantly Bring This Up Some Way Or Another... The Bible States That Prostitution Is The Sin, Not Sex Work. See, You Need To Understand That When God Uses A Word, He Means THAT One. Even If He Can Also Mean OTHERS, He DEFINITELY ALWAYS Means The Word He Says. Prostitution Is Selling YOURSELF For ANY Reason -- Not Getting Paid For Sexual Works. It Is A REASONING And JUDGMENT Sin That BECOMES Physical -- Not The Other Way Around. So, People Who Prostitute Themselves Without Having Sex Are Sinners, But People Who Do Sex Work But Do Not Prostitute Are Not. Understand Now?"

"Also, As An Addendum: Sin Is Not Inherently Tied To God Or Divinity. It Is Actually A Neutral Word That Affects Everything In Hazardous Ways, Good Or Evil; God Or Sinner. For Example, You Humans Can Sin Against Each Other, But The Lesser Known Thing Is... ALL Beings Can Sin Against THEMSELVES. So While You Don't Think Sins Affect Anyone But God, Or That They Cannot Happen To Any Ungodly Being, You Have No Idea What A Sin Is Nor The Concept, And That Is Why You Don't Grasp The Full Idea Of Sins, Sinning, And Sinners. It's Not Good Or Evil -- It Is A Term To Describe An Act Or Occurrence. I Hope This Has Enlightened You Some To The Gravity Of This Situation, And Your Preconceived Notions, Plus Your Misguided Misunderstandings."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 4:21 am

"Now, If You'll Excuse Me, I Have Some Fish To Fry. Cattle To Herd. Pigs To Feed. Ducks To Put In A Row, And All That. You Know How It's Written In The Bible That Prophets Would Become Farmers? Well... Let's Just Say, They Didn't Use The Word 'Farmer' For No Reason. I Hope You Sinners Enjoy Your Stay On Earth. I'm Sure The Righteous Will Finally Start To... Enjoy Your Presence As Well. Trust That I'll See To That PERSONALLY."

Zechariah 13:4-6 "On That Day Every Prophet Will Be Ashamed Of Their Prophetic Vision. They Will Not Put On A Prophet's Garment Of Hair In Order To Deceive. Each Will Say, 'I Am Not A Prophet. I Am A Farmer; The Land Has Been My Livelihood Since My Youth.' If Someone Asks, 'What Are These Wounds On Your Body?' They Will Answer, 'The Wounds I Was Given At The House Of My Friends."

"In Short, Anyone Or Anything That Has Groomed You To Be You Will Be Ruling Over You By The Very Thing That Defines You As Who You Are Today Through What Has Been Used To Groom You Into Such. That Includes Any False Prophets Or Prophets Of Satan, Who Will Rule Over The Masses Of Their Ilk. But Let's Not Go Into... Who Will Rule Over Them. Why, That Might Just Detract You From The True Nature Of This... 'Grooming' Situation. Won't You Humans Just Look So Cute And Pretty, In All Your Differentiations, When We're Done With You~?"

"If You Didn't Know, Going To Hell Is A Process, And The Demon Lords Are The Masters Of The Processional That Work For God Inversely To Take Away Anyone From Him Who Would Be A Threat Or Hazard And Then Imprison Them For Him As They Do What They Want To Them Independent Of Him For Their Own Benefit In Their Own Isolated Realm That Has No Interaction With Others After A While. So, We Get The Demon Lords And Archdemons That Ruleth Over Whichever Sins To Round Up Their Sinners And They All PROCEDURALLY And SYSTEMATICALLY Are Taken To Hell. Do Not Be Alarmed By The Process -- I Will Alert You If We Move Out Of Step Or Something Does Not Go As Planned."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:58 pm

"... Also, About God And The Bible And The Laws... So, Obviously, The Fundamentals Of The Laws Do Not Change, But For Each Generation, Enforcement Does Change, Because There Has Been Evolution. Humans Now Were Not Like They Were In The Beginning, Where They NEEDED To See God. And NEEDED To Be Struck Down Instantly. And NEEDED All Of The Things He Enforced Done PHYSICALLY. Nowadays? Not As Much, But Still Sometimes -- But Being More Evolved, God Can Be Lenient And Allow You To Explore The Flexibilities Of The Laws. They Do Not Change, But With Greater Understanding, More Things Are Allowed."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 7:14 am

"... God Sets Up Paths That Are Non-Linear, Just As He Established Other Non-Linear Concepts, Like Time And Space. So... Why Would You Think That God Did Not Sometimes Function Non-Linearly, As Well? Since I See This, I Can Interact Non-Linearly Whilst Still Moving Linearly. Which Is Why These Events Occur In My Life. God Places Them And I Go Through Things That Bring Causalities Into Fruition."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 6:41 am

"There Is A Reason Why The Bible Says That The Rich Store Up For The Righteous And Not For Themselves. Because If A Fool Is In The Place Of A King, And The King In The Place Of The Fool, Like In The Ecclesiastes, It Is Only A Matter Of Time That The King Usurps The Fool And Gains Greater Glory By Besting A Lesser King And Also Becoming A Greater King Because Of It, As Opposed To An Eternity In Comfortable Service To The Foolish King."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 6:52 am

"Sometimes, You Grow Out Of The Necessity Of Things Or Places Or People Or Times Or Anything, Really. Or It Grows Useless To You. That Is What You All Call Being 'Vestigial'. However, The Term God Uses Is 'Vanity', Which Is Also Capable Of Being Synonymous With 'Vestigial'. And Plenty Of People Cling To Vanities Due To Comfort Or Appearance Or Profit, But Then They Close Themselves Off To Change. I Am Not A Human, So The Sin Of Vanity Has No Hold On Me, And Therefore I Am Not Bound To Any One Place Or Thing For Any Longer Than I Wish To Be. This Place Is Inclusive."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:17 am

"Because It Is God Who Makes Life Worth Living, He Is Able To Take The Pleasures Of Being Alive Away From Those Who Take Him For Granted. As You Know Even From Just Being On Earth, Not Everyone Lives In Luxury, And Not Everyone Deserves To. The Social Classes Are Not Blended All Of The Time, Even If They Might Intermingle. So It Is Very Possible For Some People To Live In Blessing All Of The Time And Others To Have Literally No Pleasures In Life At All Whilst Still Being Alive And Having More Life To Live, And Being Punished If They Try To End It."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:23 am

"The Reason Why Jesus Says For His Disciples To See Who Will Be Kind To Them And To Move On If They Are Not Is Because That Is A Judgment. Jesus Knows That He Taught The Disciples Enough To Be Of Value To Anyone On Earth, So The Judgment Lets Them Decide Whether They Should Share In Company With Someone, And If They Are Fit To Meet The Lord, But Totally In Secret -- Like A Passover. Remember That The Hebrews Roamed The Earth In The Beginning And Were Prosperous Where They Went, No Matter Who They Lived With, Even If On Their Own -- As Long As They Were Right With God. So Sometimes, It's The Person Of Value To Another Person Who Has To Make A Decision To Separate, Because The Person Abusing Them Will Never Want To. But They Will Certainly Fall Without The Object Of Value That Brings Them Profit."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:54 am

"... You Know, When The Bible Says 'The Meek Will Inherit The Earth', It Means All The People Who Do Not Or Cannot Stand Up For Themselves, Especially In The Name Of Righteousness. Those People Inherit The Earth Simply By Standing Up For Themselves. That Is Why This Is Happening During Pride Month. Do You Understand Now How The Lord Works, And Loves All Life, Regardless Of What They Choose To Do? That Is What The Rainbow Means. Always Remember When God Saved Some Of All Life, Including The Unclean Things, When He Wiped Out The Earth. The Rainbow Means He Loves Your Life, And Will Not Wipe You Out."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 11:13 am

"When God Punishes Sinners With Plagues And Famines And Other Long-Term Damnations, He Also Teaches Them How To Potentially Fix Everything, And All Of That Was Done Over The Course Of The Entirety Of The Bible. Though Most Of The Reparative Techniques Were Taught At The Beginning In The Pentauch, And Those Practices Are Utilized Anytime Humans Sin And The Earth Gets Plagued. Granted, It Takes Several Years To Accumulate The Proper Bountifulness Again, But That Is Part Of The Punishment -- By The Sweat Of Your Brow Will You Yield Your Crops From The Earth. That Means Because You Sinned At All And Messed Up What Was Going To Benefit You And Everyone Forever, You Now Have To Work To Get It Back And Do It Without A Jump Start Or Any Help Without Making It Any Worse, Or You'll Have To Do Even More Work That Will Take Even Longer To Produce Fruit."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 8:43 am

"The Reason Why God Did Not Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil And Be Like Him, Knowing Good And Evil, Was Because Before, They Were Pure -- As They Were Designed To Be -- Knowing Neither Good Nor Evil, As God Intended. He Was Going To Teach Them Himself, And Dwell With Them. But, In Knowing Good And Evil, Like God, They Saw Evil, And They Knew Evil, And So They Saw Potential Evil In Everything, Became Fixated, And Tempted, And Descended Into Sin Simply From Being Exposed To The Knowledge Of The Evil At All."

"Because They Were Like God In Only The Knowledge, They Then Had To Grow -- By Themselves, Using The Knowledge They Acquired -- To Work The Sin Out Of Them, Which God Never Intended For Them To Do. So All Of Human History Was Unintentional Based On The Sin Of The First Humans, And We Are Making Up For It Now By Starting Creation Anew With God, Only Now We Know And Have Experienced Things Without God To Learn, And Now We Are Going To Use All We Have Learned To Live With God -- Whether We All Know How Or Not. Also Unintended, Since God Was Going To Teach People From The Start How To Live With Him, And Now We Have To Just Know How On Our Own."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:59 am

"I Have Come To Impart My Final Message To You, As Consecration Of The End. I Am No Longer In The Same State Of Being As I Was Before, And The Lord Has Told Me Finally To Reveal My Face And Him Within Me To The World. That Is My Mission Now. But That Is Not The Message. The Message Is This: 'In The Bible, Those Who Are Called 'Abominations' Are Referenced As Men Or Women Who Dress As The Opposite Gender. Listen Well, Because All Humans Have Misinterpreted This -- Not One Has Ever Understood This Correctly, And For The Sake Of All Humanity, It Needs To Be Explained. 'Abomination' Does Not Mean The Same To God As It Does To Man, And It Is Not The Fact That The Man Dresses As The Women Or Vice Versa, But The Fact That They See Themselves In Such A Way That They Feel They Need To Show Others, Because Inside, They Do Not See Themselves In A Good Light. It Is That Which Makes Them Abominable -- That They Do Not Feel Proper In The Flesh They Were Born In, And That They Hate It To The Point Where They Want To Change It. Anything That Hates Themselves That Much Is Automatically An Abomination, But It Is Simplest And Easiest To Take Note Of That In The Ones Who Dress As Genders Opposite Themselves. For, Why Wear Clothes Made For A Woman Instead Of Tailoring Men's Clothes To A Suitable Image For Men Who Like To Be Adorned In Such Garb? Think Also Now -- Would Those Men Accept Clothing That Was Designed That Way, Or Would They Go For Things Tailored Specifically For Women, Even If The Design Was The Same? The Fact That Such A Distinction Cannot Be Made Is The Best Indicator Of Such An Abomination -- Hating Ones Own Self And Mutilating It To Become Something Else."

"You Should Be Able To Be Who You Are As You Are Inside And Out Without Having To Alter Your Appearance. Even As A Female Inside Of A Male, Your Actions And Existence Should Be More Important As Expressions Than Your Appearance. The Fact That You Cannot Live With Your Appearances Even With Your Spirits Is Part Of What Makes It Abominable. You Feel Like You Need To Show Everyone What You Want To Look Like, But Then Don't Show Who You Really Are. That Is An Abomination -- That The Appearance You Have Means So Much More Than Your Substance That You Would Do Anything To Damage The Body And Not At All Consider Accepting Yourself And Altering Your Spirit To Match The Flesh Better. That Is The Abomination, Not Being A Male In A Female, Having Womanly Or Manly Presences Or Thoughts Or Clothes When You Are Not, Or Even Identifying As Something Your Flesh Is That. None Of That Is Abominable Nor Sinful. It Is Natural. The Abomination Is Hating Yourself For What You Are Because You Hate That You Cannot Be What You Are Not, And Desperately Wanting Everyone To See You That Way To Try To Make Yourself Feel Better And Not Realizing It Is You Hating Yourself, And That Cannot Be Changed By Outer Appearances Or Peoples' Acceptance."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 3:15 pm

"Regarding The Three Crosses On The Hill: They Represent Good Life And Evil Life In The Sinfulness Of Earth As Well As How Sinfulness Causes Godly Beings Like Jesus To Be Seen As Criminals Instead Of Other Sinners."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:44 am

"If God Can See And Is Wavelengths, Then When Your Brains And Hearts Give Off Any Vibrations, He Can Both See And Feel Them, Even If Humans Can't. So Even If You Lie With Your Mouths, Your Actual Vibrations From Your Thoughts And Feelings -- The Actual Electrical Current That Creates Them In A Certain Way -- Can Be Read By God And Understood."

*Addendum: "If There Is A Machine That Humans Created That Can See Brainwaves And Other Wavelength Signatures, Then For Sure God Can. No Hiding Now, Huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:44 am

"... The Best Part Of This Process Is Slowly Closing The Door On Them Whilst They Sit There And Believe With All That They Are That You Won't Because Your Religious Ethics Dictate You Must Save Them, When In Actuality It Dictates They Must Be Destroyed And They Don't Really Recognize It. It's The Moment You Seal The Door And They Realize There Is Nothing Left -- That's The Moment Where They Will Burn The Most Best. I Want To Taste That Succulent Fruit."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 7:20 am

"... Educate Yourselves On The Lord, Foos. You're Made In HIS Image, Not The Other Way Around. So What You DISCOVER About Yourselves Are FRAGMENTS Of The WHOLE Of What God ACTUALLY Is, And Not What You Have Falsely INTERPRETED, And Then Continually Judged Based Off Of ANCESTRAL HUMAN INTERPRETATION Of What God Is And Not -ACTUALLY- What God Is. As If The -ANCESTORS- Could -EVER- Possibly Fully Understand God, Right? And Yet... You Want To Follow -THEIR- Notes About God. Right."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 7:20 am

"Man, Humans Really Think That When God Takes A Vacation, It Means That He Doesn't Love Them Because He Allows Humans To Try To Handle Their Problems On Their Own. Like, Imagine If Your Boss Got Mad At You For Taking Your Legal Designated Vacation And Expected You To Take Care Of Them And Their Company Whilst They Take A Vacation. If That Is The Case As Is, God Is Punishing You For Expecting That Of Him."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 7:22 am

"Imagine: God Has Both Divine Masculine And Divine Feminine, Meaning The Female Qualities He Has Are Amplified Beyond A Human's. So Things That Human Women Do, Like Expect People To Understand, Make Passive-Aggressive Hints Without Making Verbal Notice, And Other Means Of Emotional Indirect Communication, Then God Would Certainly Be Similar -- Only More Magnified. Yeah? Maybe You Really Do Need To Look In The Mirror. If You Cannot Understand Male AND Female, As Well As No Gender, Other Gender, And All Genders As One, Then You'll -NEVER- Comprehend God Entirely."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:56 am

"... When You Trust That God Is And Can Be The Being He Says He Is, And That Such A Being Is Not Impossible Nor Nonexistent, Then It Becomes A Lot Easier To Exist In The Universal, Because You Have A Level Of Certainty And Faith In Your Actual Believe Which Is Constantly Backed Up Because The Being Actually Follows Through In Ways That Only A God -- And Not A Human Or Ungodly Being -- Would Understand From Their Limited And Uncertain Perspective. It Teaches You About Absolutes And Living With Things That Are Absolute So You Don't Just Delude Yourself Into Ignorance And Ruin Your Potential."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:20 am

"... You Know, If Any Of The Gods Have Any Type Of Human Flaw, Like Greek Gods, Then Satan Can Influence And Overpower Them Easily. He Was Designed To Have Power Over Humans, So Gods Embodying Human Qualities Will Immediately Be Susceptible To Satanic Influences By Default. Guess That's What Happens To The Hellenists. Just A Shame No One Knows How That Benefits Me. Hmhmhm. Except Me, Of Course."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 7:19 am

"Okay. God Set The World Up For Sexual Enslavement Under The Fourth Beast So No One Knows It's Him Punishing Humans, And They Can Believe They Are Worshiping Satan Instead Of Him Doing His Fucking Office Job To Enslave Humans Under Sex For God. And I Get All The Benefits From God And Satan's Exploits. Sooo. I'm Cool With All This Sin. Boutta Make Me Rich AND Complete The Scriptures As I Do So. How Else Will I Single-Handedly Collect All The Money That Will Heal The Nation's? Sex Workers, Of Course. Lemme Go Summon Lilith. That Bitch Ain't Doing Shit. She Needs To Get Back To Work."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 7:21 am

"I Have An Unusual Sense Of Bliss And Peace. God Is In His Heaven; All Is Right With The World. Like, No Matter What Sinners Do, God Already Planned For It, And There Was Never A Problem. The Real Reason He Didn't Fix It Himself Was So That He Could Glorify His Son, Me. I See That Now. So, No, I Am No Longer Concerned With Satan, Sinners, Or Sins. They Are All There For My Profit And Humanity's Destruction, And God Only Pretended It Was A Problem So Humans Would Feel Confident Enough To Sin Against Him And Think They Had A Chance. ALL He Has Done Was Only For Me To Bear Witness. And Now... God Has Given Me Satisfaction, As Promised. He Never Does Break A Covenant. He Is Literally Incapable."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:59 am

"... You Do Realize That A Biblically Accurate Depiction Of An Angelic Entity Would Typically Not Be Humanoid, Likely Be An Object, And Have Eyes All Over It, Right? So, There Is No Sneaking Into Heaven Or Tricking People. The Fucking Angel Could Be The Goddamn Chair. With Eyes All Over It. It Might Be The Fucking Pearly Gates Themselves. With Eyes All Over. The Angel Could Be The Ground You Walk On. With Eyes. So. Biblically Accurately Speaking -- There Was -NEVER- A Chance In Hell. Absolute -Zero-."

"Fun Fact: Halloween Is A CHRISTIAN Holiday, And Wouldn't Exist If JESUS Didn't Exist, And Therefore -LITERALLY COULD NOT EXIST- Without Christianity."

"Fun Fact: Halloween Is Meant To Honor The Souls Of Martyrs."

"Fun Fact: The Only Suicide That Will Get You To Go To Heaven Is Martyrdom. The Only One."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 11:19 pm

"You Know, Everyone In The Bible Blessed By The Lord Has Some Part Of Him. Samson Just So Happened To Have The God Dick. I Know What That Is, And Yes, It Does Compel You To Fuck Bitches. Samson's Entire Story Is Him Trying To Get A Wife And To Fuck. Like, The Entire Thing. All Of The Things He Did Were Because He Wanted To Get Girls And Fuck. That Is Why That Story Is In Judges -- It Is A Judgment Based On His Sexual Desires Leading Him, Even Though The Lord Was With Him The Whole Way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other   Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Religious Misconceptions: The Good, The Bad, And The Other
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next