The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Pisces :: Ace Of Pentacles (God's Wisdom) : Action ; Piece - White Rook ~ Attraction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mugeniere
Mugeniel the Crystal Pisces :: Jack the Ripper; Imperial General of the Dawn
Mugeniel the Crystal Pisces :: Jack the Ripper; Imperial General of the Dawn
Mugeniere

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 290

Pisces :: Ace Of Pentacles (God's Wisdom) : Action ; Piece - White Rook ~ Attraction Empty
PostSubject: Pisces :: Ace Of Pentacles (God's Wisdom) : Action ; Piece - White Rook ~ Attraction   Pisces :: Ace Of Pentacles (God's Wisdom) : Action ; Piece - White Rook ~ Attraction EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 6:53 am

='Forbidden Cards'=
Pisces :: Ace Of Pentacles (God's Wisdom) : Action ; Piece - White Rook ~ Attraction Draw10
-Draw-

Blue Star, Blue Moon, Blue Seed ~~ Theme of Saphiere

Blue Violet; Peace Be With You ~~ Second Theme

Back to top Go down

Pisces :: Ace Of Pentacles (God's Wisdom) : Action ; Piece - White Rook ~ Attraction
Page 1 of 1