The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers Empty
PostSubject: Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers   Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 6:55 am

"... I Really Need You To Understand Something Important About Gender Identity And Actual Information. Though It Is Important To Refer To You How You Personally Identify, When Not Referencing You, But Something About You Objectively, Including Biological Gender, Because It Isn't Being Used To Personally Identify You, But As An Objective Identifier With No Relation To Identity But Only Relevant Information, It Does Not Infringe Your Rights Or Demean You When Someone Is Describing You And Uses Descriptors Noncongruent With How You See Yourself As An Identity. Because An Identifier And An Identity Are Two Distinctly Different Things."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers   Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:52 am

"... You Cannot Fathom The Gender Identity Of God, Which Is Why He TOLD YOU To Call Him A HE. Now That You All Are Taking More Like The Image Of God, And Understand Why God TOLD YOU TO CALL HIM A HE AND NOT A SHE, Then Perhaps You Will Better Respect God's Choice To Be A Male, Despite Technically Being An It. Maybe. I Hope You've Evolved At Least THAT Much, Since Such Things Are Now Available To You."

"... The Reason God Told You Things Before As Commands Was So That When You Finally Understood Things Beyond Yourselves, You Would Not Be So Attached To Sin That You Could Not Remove Yourselves, Such As Now, When Many Of You Fight For Gender Identity Yet In Your Hearts Still Want To Call God A She Despite God Literally Telling You To Call Him A HE By His Own Words And Not A She. So If You Cannot Respect God's Pronouns... How Can You Expect Anyone To Respect Yours? Humans?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers   Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 2:35 am

"I Mean No Harm, But Honestly Speaking, Gender Identity And Biology Are Not The Same. You Cannot Change Your Actual Genetics, And Some Things Are Necessary To Identify You By Your Scientific Biology, Not Your Preference. Those Are Not The Same Things And The Confusion Comes From Everyone Thinking That They Coincide When They Do Not. Yes, One Must Respect One's Gender Identity, But You Also Cannot Dismiss Your Gender Biology Because You Don't Like It. That Is Information People Use For Greater Things Than Just 'Making People Feel Comfortable', So Please Understand That And Recognize How Serious It Is."

"For Example, I Have An Identity That Cannot Be Fathomed By Humanity. But Do I Go Around Forcing People To Identify Me That Way? Sometimes, Maybe, But In Situations Where Information Must Be Communicated To An Accuracy That Relies On Scientific Data, I'm Going To Always Go With What You Humans Need And Not What I Want. Because... The Purpose Of The Information Is Not For Me To Tell You Who I Am, But For You To Learn What I Am And My Natural Makeup. Even If I Identify As A Dog, My Genes Will Always Be Human. And You All Need To Learn To Accept That Some Things Will Simply Be That Way."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers   Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers EmptySat Apr 16, 2022 2:37 am

"You Don't Need To Dress Or Look A Certain Way To Be What You Want Or Identify How You Wish... I Don't Dress Like A Woman, But I Know That There Is A Goddess Within Me... I Don't Deny My Biology, But It Doesn't Stop My Divine Feminine Spirit From Being More Powerful Than Biological Women... So Many Things People Care About On The Surface That Shouldn't Affect Your Substance... And Yet, You Think It Does. Not Saying You Shouldn't Be Or Look The Way That Makes You Happy, I'm Just Saying... The Surface Doesn't Define You Like You Want It To. The Appearance Doesn't Mean As Much As The Substance. Just Think On That And Go Your Way."

"Too Many People Want To Be Defined By An Appearance Or By Someone Else's Recognition... But In Truth? No Matter What, You Should Always Be Able To Define Yourself And Be Happy With Your Own Ability To Define Yourself, Because Not Everyone Will Understand Or Accept, And It May Hurt, But It Isn't Your Job To Force Them To. The Same Way You Don't Want Them Forcing Anything On You. Be Fine In Your Own Skin; Plenty Have Been Oppressed Or Subjugated Much Worse. Just Look At Black People. But It Doesn't Stop Us, Right? So Why Should What Someone Thinks About You Stop You From Being You?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers   Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:52 pm

"... I Am Just Now Recognizing That You All Don't See Me As Everything That I Say I Am, But You Want Others To Recognize You For What You Say You Are. In The Same Light, How Can You Ask To Be Seen A Certain Way And Then Refuse To Acknowledge The Way Someone Else Wishes To Be Seen? If I Am Telling You I Am Everything I Am At Whatever Time, I Am That I Am. Just The Same As You. There Is No Indian-Giving Or Double-Standard Or Selective Acknowledgement Of Identity If You Are Requesting To Be Seen As A Certain Identity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers   Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers Empty

Back to top Go down

Gender Identity Vs. Informal Identifiers
Page 1 of 1