The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Absolute Punishment; Rapture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:35 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Dark_m10
-Dark Messenger-

"... I Want You To Imagine If Every Biblical Disaster Happened All At The Same Time. That Is What It Is Like For The Rapture, And More. Let The Birds In The Sky Cast Their Shadow Now -- For I Am Releasing The Great Bird, Ziz, Whose Wings Blot Out The Light Of The Sun."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziz

"Something Humans Fail To Understand Is That God Functions Within Disbelief Just As Well As Within Belief, So It Only Hurts A Disbeliever To Not Believe In God, Just Like It Hurts Them To Not Believe In A Disease That Afflicts Them. It Is Only Harmful To Them, Not Anyone Outside Of Them, So Even If You Want To Save Them, Do Not Try -- This Is The Rapture; They Are Left Behind And You Are To Move Forward Like You Are Escaping Egypt In The Desert. I Hope We Are Clear About The Proceedings Of The Rapture And How The Biblically Accurate Instructions Will Help In A Biblically Accurate Time."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:37 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Plague10
-Plague-

"You Not Seeing Something Does Not Mean It Is Not Happening; You Not Believing In Something Does Not Make It Untrue. Just Look At The Government. You Don't See What They Do, But They Do It. You Don't Believe They Do, But It Happens. There Are Plenty Of Other, Less Obvious Things -- Like God -- Which Also Function In This Way, Completely Independent Of You. Your Vanity Is Blinding, And In A Time Of Darkness, The Vanity Serves As A Light That Is Different From The Lights That Help Guide People Through Darkness. Do Not Put Your Faith In The False Light, As It Will Illuminate In The Dark, Just The Same. We Will Attract Moths To The Vain, And They Will Rend Their Clothes."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:42 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Death_11
-Death Approaches-

"... We Will Continue No Matter What A Human Says Or Does, And There Is No Human That Can Stop Us, Nor Even Conceive A Plausible Way To Do So, Under Any Circumstances. To Attempt Will Only Waste Your Time And Deliver Us Greater Time And Peace From You To Continue What We Do As You Plot To Defy Us, Only To Your Own Demise. There Is Literally Nothing You Can Do Except Humble Yourselves, Prostrate Yourselves Before God, And Repent, Then Atone -- Which Is Different From Repenting, And Is A Requirement To Receive Redemption, Which Is Why Some Who Repent Don't Ever Get Redemption."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:43 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Death_12
-Death Gaze-

"For Any Who Still Refuse God And His Commands, Enjoy The Time You Have On Earth As You Are. That Is All You Can Do, And Also The Life You Have Chosen, Because You Did Not Believe In Anything Beyond Just Your Time On Earth, Or Your Own Pleasures In The Flesh, On Earth. Therefore, That Is The Extent Of Your Pleasantries, And You Still Will Not Enjoy All Of Your Time On Earth Ever, Which Automatically Detracts From Your Very Life Of The Life You Have Chosen. So Enjoy That Shortened Time Of Life And Happiness, As Well."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:44 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Absolu10
-Absolute Punishment-

"The Bible Speaks That The End Times Will Be A Time Of Darkness, Without Any Light, And The Sun Will Go Dark And The Moon Will Be Turned To Blood. This Is The Signal Of Ziz, One Of The Three Great Beasts God Created. Ziz Is The Bird Whose Wings Block Out The Sun, Leviathan Is The Serpent Of The Sea, And Behemoth Is The Beast Of The Earth. When Ziz Opens His Wings, The Sun Goes Dark, And The Scriptures Allude To This."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:44 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Omen10
-Omen-

"... The Rapture May Take People To Heaven, But It Does Much More Than That. It Also Takes People To Hell, Takes People Away From Certain Things, Or Takes Things Away From Certain People. The Rapture Is Forceful, So There Is No Choice In The Matter. Good People Will Be Taken From Bad, And Bad People Taken From Good. Good Things Will Be Taken From Bad, And Bad Things From Good. Many Things Will Suffer The Rapture -- Not Just Humans And Souls. For, God Is A God Of Omnipotence."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:45 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Draw10
-Draw-

"Lilith Is Known As The Night Specter Because She Watches In The Dark, But She Also Brings About Darkness, And Thrives In Darkness. Therefore, In Order To Draw Out The Screech Owl, Whose Name Is Lilith, We Darken The World Of Its Light With The Wings Of The Ziz. She And Her Children Of The Night Feel Safe In Darkness, And Therefore Rise Under The False Night Of Ziz's Wings."

*Lailah (Angel)
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:46 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Charge10
-Charge-

"Drawing Out The Liliths Will Then Draw Out The Lucifers, And All Of Them May Be Stricken Down Simultaneously In The Dark As They Are Made To Believe They Have Dominion Over The Earth, Completely Unaware Of What Goes On Beyond Them. This Was Always The Plan, But Now It Has Been Groomed Enough Where It Is Prepared To Be Enacted."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:47 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Contai10
-Contain-

"Every Lucifer Wants To Be The Light In The Darkness, And Every Lilith Wants A Lucifer In Order To Spite God. They Are Like Moths To The Flame. Therefore, The Best Way To Bait Them Out And Destroy Them Is To Create An Artificial Darkness Where They Believe They Will Thrive -- Such As A Falsified Sense Of Control Or Authority In A Controlled Environment."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:48 am

Absolute Punishment; Rapture Damnat10
-Damnation-

"In The First Passover, God Took The Lives Of The First Sons Of Egypt As The Final Plague. One Might Believe That Adam Is The First Son Of God, But That Is Not So -- Lucifer Is, In Terms Of Seniority Of Creation. Therefore, The Passover Is Primarily To Root Out And Destroy The Lucifers That Plague The Adams And To Humble The Adams By Destroying The Firstborn. Symbolically Speaking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Punishment; Rapture   Absolute Punishment; Rapture Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolute Punishment; Rapture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Engineous; Boiler Room (Simulator) :: DUDAEL; The Cauldron Of God (VOID SUN) :: Shin Shinreitsukiyomi; the Zero Moon :: Black Realm; The Waste World :: Dead Silence; the Absolute Dead Wonderland :: Death :: Mt. Mortis; the Mountain of the Dead :: Algor Mortis; the North Gate :: Lacus Mortis; the West Gate :: Pallor Mortis; the East Gate :: Abyssus Las Betes; Abyss of the Beast :: Purgatorio; Purgatory-
Jump to: