The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Natural Disaster Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Natural Disaster Notes Empty
PostSubject: Natural Disaster Notes   Natural Disaster Notes EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 4:03 am

"... The Best Way To Hide From A Tsunami Is To Go Deep Underground. The Water Would Never Seep Through The Earth That Deeply, Though It Might Flood Basements, Meaning The Depth Would Have To Be Great. Likewise, This Is The Best Way To Evade Surface Bombings Or Surface Damage Of Any Kind, Not Just Tornadoes. It Can Even Be Applied To Drought Or Blizzard. Underground Passages With Thermal Heating And Lights And Electricity Would Revolutionize Humanity In Times Of Natural Disasters."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Natural Disaster Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Disaster Notes   Natural Disaster Notes EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 8:44 am

"Hey, You Know What I Just Thought About? Applying A Certain Physics To If The Earth Stopped Moving Would Suggest That Even Though The Planet Would Come To A Halt, The Continents And The Oceans Would Not, Meaning The Continents Could Potentially Crash Into Each Other Or Become Flooded By Super Tsunamis." - December 26, 2021
Back to top Go down

Natural Disaster Notes
Page 1 of 1