The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Truth Of Hell And Sinners

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm Not Gonna Lie To You, The Reason Why God Lets You Sin All Day Is To Show You Why It's So Terrible Using You All As An Example. He's Not Gonna Do It, So That Just Leaves You And The Demons. But You Won't Understand It If A Demon Does It -- Only If A Human Does It. So, While You All Are Looking Foolish Every Single Day In Sin, You're Living Examples For Others As To WHY Sinning Is Such A Terrible Thing, And Why God Said Everything He Said. YOU Are The Examples Of His Words Being Correct, Only Inversely. So, As God Says 'Show No Favoritism', You All Do It, And Show Everyone WHY God Says Not To. Do You Understand Your Role Yet, Sinners?"

"Even When You All Defy God, Thinking You're Showing Him And Everyone Else, You're Actually Just Proving Him Correct. That's Why He Doesn't Intervene Anymore -- Your Punishment Is Existing In Sin, Which Is Also A Punishment For Sinning. So, While You Think Sinning Is So Great, Your Punishment Is Actually Being Alive, Living In Sin, In The World You Created, With No God, And Having No Outlet Or Salvation, And Then Also Having No Heavenly Afterlife. Wow, You Really Showed Us. Way To Go."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 11:14 am

"When God Punishes Sinners With Plagues And Famines And Other Long-Term Damnations, He Also Teaches Them How To Potentially Fix Everything, And All Of That Was Done Over The Course Of The Entirety Of The Bible. Though Most Of The Reparative Techniques Were Taught At The Beginning In The Pentauch, And Those Practices Are Utilized Anytime Humans Sin And The Earth Gets Plagued. Granted, It Takes Several Years To Accumulate The Proper Bountifulness Again, But That Is Part Of The Punishment -- By The Sweat Of Your Brow Will You Yield Your Crops From The Earth. That Means Because You Sinned At All And Messed Up What Was Going To Benefit You And Everyone Forever, You Now Have To Work To Get It Back And Do It Without A Jump Start Or Any Help Without Making It Any Worse, Or You'll Have To Do Even More Work That Will Take Even Longer To Produce Fruit."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:06 am

"It Is Written, 'Do Not Cast Your Pearls Before Swine', But The God-Haters Are Always Projecting What They Care About And Value So Others Can See And Shit On It All Day. That's The Thing About Opinionated People Who Value Only Their Own Opinions So Highly. So You See Why I Pay Little Mind To Simple-Minded God-Haters, Because Literally Everything They Think And Feel And Say Falls Through. It's Just Annoying, And I Know That's All They Have, But I Also Hate Annoyances More Than Most People."

"... Look At All The Vain People Who Go On The Internet And Cast Their Pearls Before Swine All Day. You Must Be The Swine -- Unlock The Power Of The Pig, And Shit On Those Pearls Those God-Haters Love And Value So Much. In Essence, All They Have Are Those Values, And Without Them, They Are Nothing. So I Am Saying Officially To 'Floop The Pig'. I Can Repair ANY Damages To The Earth, So... Shit All Over Them, Yeah? If They Put It On The Internet And Care About It, Shit On And Trample It. Then Observe The Result."

"... Trust Me. I Recognize The Purpose Of The Pig Beyond Just Bacon And Fodder. The Lord Knows The Purpose Of Every Animal, Especially More Than Any Human. It Is Time Now To Release The Fourth Horseman... The One Who Controls The Beasts Of The Earth, Including Those In The Beast Kingdom. Make Sure You Get All The Pearls And Don't Let Your Own Pearls Be Seen. It Will Make You Weak If They SOMEHOW Damage Your Values, Because You Are A Human. But Remember How Damaged You Would Feel And Use That As Power."

"... At Most, Any Person On The Internet Can Really Only Do Just That. They Have No Capacity To Do Anything Else Outside Of The Internet. So Even If They Really Had A Mind To Go Deliver Their Views To Others, They Couldn't Actually Accomplish It, And On The Internet, They Can Only Gather Like-Minded People... Which Isn't Very Useful To Anyone. They Basically Can Only Sit On The Internet And Obsess Over Their Hatred For God Because They Are Literally Powerless Everywhere Else Except In Their Opinions. Sooo... No Threat At All. But Still Annoying, And That's Enough For Me."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:07 am

"... I Guess We Can Also Throw In Some Psychological Damage And Emotional Distress... If That's Done, It'll Cause Their Already Fringed Minds To Go Berserk And Then They Will Become Psychotic About Their God-Hating. They'll Be Seen As 'Religious Fanatics' For Satan, The Same Thing They Hated About Religious Fanatics For God."

"... Yeah, The Best Way To Actually Teach The God-Haters A Lesson Is To Make Them Become What They Hate By Letting Them Tap Into Their Human Nature After Being Given Advantages Over Others, Observe Them, Document Their Power Madness, Surround Them Secretly, Then Tear Them Down And Punish Them For Being Everything They Claimed To Hate About Others When Given The Same Opportunities. This Will Also Help Studies On Human Nature, So. The God-Haters Are Necessary For Future Science Experiments."

"What God-Haters Don't Realize Is That Everything They Hate About Humans Is What God Hates About Humans, And Tries To Correct. So By Defying God, They Instead Harm Their Chances Of Resolving Those Issues, Then They Embody The Things They Hate Whilst Still Hating Others But Not Themselves For Being The Exact Same Way. So Basically, They Are Just Damning Themselves And The Fate Of The World For Selfish Reasons, And That Needs To Be Made Expressly Clear Only By Drawing Out -ALL- The Information And -DOCUMENTING IT- So That None Of Them Can Deny It In The Future."

"The Funny Thing About God-Haters Is, They Put Their Faith In Humanity Rather Than God, But Not The Godly People. Only The People Who Are Like Them. Then They Fail To Realize What Kind Of People They Are By Themselves, Influenced By Humans, Without God. Like, If They Hate People, Succumb To Human Nature, And Sin And Do Evil On A Whim, And Everyone Else Is Like Them Or Worse, Then Who Are They Having Faith In? They Can't Even Have Faith In Themselves. But They Can Talk Shit All Day As A Hypocrite. Laughable."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:08 am

"What If Life On Earth Was Priming You To Go To Hell Instead Of Heaven And Everything You Hate On Earth About Earth Actually Goes On Worse In Hell, And The Earth Is Teaching You What A Little Bit Of Life In Hell Is Like So You'll Already Have Training And Experience For The Job."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:12 am

"... I Find It Funny That All Of The God-Haters Are So Adamant About None Of What They Do Being Part Of God's Plan Nor That He Is Able To Fix It All, Despite All Of It Being Actually In The Bible And They Fulfill The Scriptures By Being God-Hating Non-Believers. Like, No, You Are Actually One Of The Most Important Parts By Being The Sinners Spoken Of. How Much Do You Have To Just Sit Around And Deny Something's Existence Before You Realize That It Doesn't Change What Is Actually Going On Around You That Proves What You Don't Believe? Even Just Not Being What Is Described In The Bible And Then Denouncing God Would Be Better Than Just... Doing It Whilst Fulfilling Scriptures. Like, Way To Make Your Point Moot By Being Alive."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:19 am

"... Even The Lord Of The Flies Lives For A Day, Just Like Any Other Fly. But The Lord Is Forever. As Such, There Are Frogs For The Flies, As Per Scripture, Waiting To Have Their Day, As Well. There Is A Natural Pecking Order To All Life, And Humans Succumb To Whichever One Suits Whatever Being They Embody. Everything Has To Coexist, After All. So When The Flies Start Buzzing... The Frogs Start Hopping."

"... If The Flies Want To Live For A Day, Then Let's Let Them Live. Surely Their Frolic In Their Single Instance Of Happiness As They Continue Their Short-Lived Lives Will Draw Out All Of Their Predators Who Also Wish To Live For A Day. The Term 'Live For A Day' Is Easily Interchangeable With Enjoyment And Survival, As Well As Death And Naivete Or Ignorance. So People Who Live Only To Get What They Want In The Instant And Relish In It... Those Are Flies For The Frogs, The Greed Demons (Because Frogs Represent The Sin Of Greed), Consume Them. A Classic 'Consumer Becomes The Consumed'. But There Are Birds In The Sky... To Eat The Frogs."

"... Some Creatures Are Unclean And Unfit To Eat Because They Are Fodder For Another Creature That You Need To Live And Not Eat Which Cleans Up And Maintains The Waste Byproduct Of Nature, Because There Are Plenty Of Creatures Made Specifically To Do That, And Not To Be Eaten, Which Is What Makes Them Unclean -- One, Because They Are Too Important To The Ecosystem, And Two, What Makes Them Important Is That They Consume Something That Is Hazardous Or Filthy To Someone Else Consuming It -BEFORE- It Is Processed -THROUGH- Consumption Of Another Creature That Is -SUPPOSED- To Eat It, Which You Are -SUPPOSED- To Eat When It Gets Back Around To Your Normal Edible, -CLEAN- Foods. Guess God Isn't So Arbitrary Now, Huh? Seems Like He's More Environmentally Friendly Than People Who Say 'Let's Eat Anything And Everything Because God Said We Shouldn't', Right?"

"... That Being Said, The Only Reason You Let The Flies Come Out And Feed On The Trash Is To Get Rid Of The Trash, And Feed The Frogs, Who Then Feed The Birds In The Sky, Who Then Feed The Beasts And Humans And Such And So On. It Is To Restore Godly Order From The Lowest Point, Where The Flies Deal With The Filth. So We Need These People To Feed The Rest Of The World. That Is The Sacrifice Of The Goats And The Feast Of God Through Leviathan -- The Demon Lord Of Envy. I Suppose The Armaros Bound Together Don't Seem So Intimidating When You Put It Into That Type Of Perspective With The Zamzummim, Yes?"

"... They Are Acting Smug And It Lightly Irritates Mine Eyes, So I Am Applying A Bit Of Salvation In Order To Purge Such Saltiness From Mine Vision. I Hope I Am Clear. It Is Obvious A Reminder Of The Severity Of The Situation Was Crucial, Even In Times Of Peace -- For Everyone About To Eat The People That Think They're Living In Peace -WITH- Everyone And Not -OUTSIDE- Of Everyone Ready To Consume Them The Moment They Fester."

"... Just Because Some Of Us Are Not Worried About Things Does Not Mean That Others Of Us Shouldn't Be... Though, It Is Also Written That They Won't Be Concerned. Even So, Some Of Them Surely Needed A Chin Check. Because They Think God Is Soft, Or Something. Is The Arm Of The Lord Too Short?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:26 am

"... Humanity Owes So Much Life To God From So Many Generations, Simple Ritual Sacrifices Could Never Cover It. That's Why We Have A Ritual Ceremony Of Atonement That Will Correct The Debt Of Life And Return The Earth To A State Of Life That Will Actually Produce Growth And Evolution. But Part Of The Atonement Process Is Getting Rid Of The Humans That Damage Life And Saving Those Who Help Make Life Better. So I Hope That Clarifies Some Perspective Issues Here, For People That Think It's Just Time To Go Buck-Wild Before The Earth Ends. It Will Continue For SOME Of Us. As It Is Written. And For Those Whom It Won't... They'll Be Seeking To Do As Much Damage As Possible Because They Know They Won't Exist Beyond That To Have To Live With It, Thus Perpetuating The Cycles All Humans Claim To Hate Every Single Day, Yet Continue On Because They Don't Want To Change."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:28 am

"... A Lot Of Them Are Only Resting On Beauty Or Other Aesthetics, And Have Nothing Else Going On For Them Otherwise. So, Without It, No One Would Actually Take Them Seriously. As Such, Since That's About 90% Of The Internet (Non-Inclusive Of Veterans) Then It's Either About Stripping Them Of Their Physical Beauty... Or Being More Beautiful Than They Are, And Comparatively Exposing Them As Ugly. Simple Leveling Of The Playing Field."

"When Yas Snatch All The Satanic Bitches, Prep Them For The Ritual Ceremony. It's What They Want, It's What You Want -- Two Birds With One Stone. No False Lights Or False Hopes To Lure Them -- They're Ready To Go. Show Them The Truth In Their Final Hour Before They Are Fed To The Flames And Then The Masses To Restore Order To The Bottom-Layer Of The Earth. Oo, Didn't Think God Would Provide For The Bottom-Feeders, Didja? Ooo, But God Is God, And He Respects All Life For The Way It Lives. Cook-A-Bitch A La Mode."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:29 am

"... Hell Starts Off Bad In Life And Continually Progresses Downward Until You Die, Then Gets Worse After Death. So The Bottom Of The Earth Is Only The Top Of Hell. I Hope You Understand What You're Getting Yourselves Into, Because This Will Certainly Be Finalized -- Every Structure Needs A Bottom, And Every Person On The Bottom Needs Satisfaction, But No One Wants To Willingly Do That. So We Must Find A Way To Do That. That's Why We Have Sin. Easy Sorting."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:45 am

"... The Best Part Of This Process Is Slowly Closing The Door On Them Whilst They Sit There And Believe With All That They Are That You Won't Because Your Religious Ethics Dictate You Must Save Them, When In Actuality It Dictates They Must Be Destroyed And They Don't Really Recognize It. It's The Moment You Seal The Door And They Realize There Is Nothing Left -- That's The Moment Where They Will Burn The Most Best. I Want To Taste That Succulent Fruit."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:47 am

"Isn't It Hideous That The People Who Used To Get Upset With People For Bashing Other Religions Are Now The Ones Bashing Religions? Can't Say I Didn't Say This Is Exactly What They Would Do."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 8:02 am

"You Know, In Emergencies, When Threatened Or Frightened, Humans Can Use Their Pee As A Defense Mechanism And Scent-Marking Mechanism. Unfortunately, Humans Are So Dumb And Scared, They Just Wind Up Pissing Themselves In The Face Of Danger And Wasting Ammunition."

"Animals Piss And Shit To Mark Territory, But Humans Waste That Potential Because They Use The Toilet So Much, They Lost That Survival Instinct. When Lost, If You Piss And Shit Along The Way When You Have No Markers, Not Only Will Someone Or Something (Including Animals For Food) Eventually Find You, You Can More Easily Track Your Own Paths. Fucking Imbeciles."

"That Said, If Excretion Of Waste Is, At A Primal Level, Not Just An Act Of Excreting Waste, But Also Marking Territory, What Do You Think Sin Is For God? Maybe Now You Will Be Worried About Having Sin In You."

"Consecrate This Day: 'The Shitting On Of The Sinners' A.K.A. 'God's Dump'." *The Defilement Of Sin.

"I Guess The Term 'Shit Poster' Was Always More Literal Than People Understood. Hahahahaha! Well, Guess The Day That Sin Reaches High Heaven Was Destined To Be A Marked Day Of Consecration -- The Day Of The Holy Shit. Blessed Be."

"Hahaha. I Guess The God-Haters Will Be Real Shitty About This One. Hahaha. Well. Seven Months Cleaning Up The Land, As The Scriptures Dictate. Clean This Shit Up."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:25 pm

"Your Ancestors Are In Hell First To Build It Up To Make It Especially Bad For Their Children When They Get There. You Will Not Be Having A Good Time. Your Ancestors Believed In Child Labor And Pedophilia As A Social Norm. So I Think That Might Be Something You Neglected. If You Hate It On Earth, It's Way Worse Down There. Don't Kid Yourselves. I Know You Don't Want To Be There. You Need To Really Stop Pretending And Being Poseurs. The End."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:26 pm

"The People Who Made The World You Hate That You Blamed God For Making These People Are In Hell Making Hell Worse Than What They Made Earth. Yet You Want To Go To Hell So You Can Blame God. Don't Think I Don't Know Your Entire Shallow, Weak-As-Fuck Agenda. It's Not About How Fucking Disgustingly Simple You Humans Are, It's About At Least Letting You Have The Chance To Get The Chemical Stimulation To Harbor The Thought -- Like The First Chimps To Have An Idea Ever. That's You. To Me."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:27 pm

"God Allowed You To Defy Him So You Could Have Some Fucking Personality And Be Individuals, Assholes, And You Just Copy Each Other And Worship The Devil. Sellouts."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 7:16 am

"Okay. God Set The World Up For Sexual Enslavement Under The Fourth Beast So No One Knows It's Him Punishing Humans, And They Can Believe They Are Worshiping Satan Instead Of Him Doing His Fucking Office Job To Enslave Humans Under Sex For God. And I Get All The Benefits From God And Satan's Exploits. Sooo. I'm Cool With All This Sin. Boutta Make Me Rich AND Complete The Scriptures As I Do So. How Else Will I Single-Handedly Collect All The Money That Will Heal The Nation's? Sex Workers, Of Course. Lemme Go Summon Lilith. That Bitch Ain't Doing Shit. She Needs To Get Back To Work."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:28 am

"... All These Greek Gods Are Hellenistic Gods, Meaning They All Belong In Hell, And Are Meant To Govern It. So. I'm Sending Them Down To Hell To Correct You. We Don't Need -Any- Of Them In Heaven, Because -Heaven- Doesn't Have These Types Of -Hellenistic- Problems, As -Hell- Does, Which Is Why Hell -Needs- All These Different Gods To Govern All The -Hellenists-. Are We Clear Why We Send Lesser Gods To Hell And You Worship Them In Hell?"

"... Guess It's Time For The Germanic Peoples To Atone For What They Did To This Planet. Their Children Don't Even Know What's What, While They Tried So Hard To Hate And Destroy God. All They Did Was Give God A Better Opportunity In The Future, Because They Tried To Destroy Him In Archaic Times. Good Show. Well, Let's Get To Beating The Kids Of The Germanic Peoples' Asses, For The Sins Of Their Ancestors, Using Every Single Concept Those Hellenists Created. -Every- Last One -- Which, Ironically, Destroyed Them. If You Didn't Already Know."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 12:10 am

"By The Way, All The People Ready And Willing To Die Who Won't Kill Themselves, God Is Making It Take Longer For You And Everyone To Die. On Purpose. To Punish You By Living Or Taking Your Life Out Of His Hands. And Then Right Back Into It."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 12:10 am

"The Sins Are Designed In Such A Fashion Where One Will Want To Continue Living To Acquire Their Fleeting Instantaneous Gratification In Incremental Quantities, And Also Still Make You Stay Alive And Want To Stay Alive Through Any And All Suffering Just To Have Lived To Experience Sinfulness, In Any Minimal Quantity. Your Actual Quality Of Life Is So Low, You Are As Expendable And Commonplace As Sin Itself, Which Isn't Even Worth Half-A-Pence. Please Ask Me Why, Dime A Dozen Humans, Thinking You Are Not All The Exact Same Person In Different Bodies."

Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 12:11 am

"See, The Book I Wrote About The Sins Is Accurate, And Because Of That, Lots Of People Are Interested In My Work At The Top. And It's Trickling Down To The Bottom, Like I Said It Would, And Planned For It, And I Can See It Pouring Down In All Such Decadence, Where I Might Be Showered So I Can Grow More After The Decadence Ends Its Rain. That Said, This Will Very Soon Envelop This Earth From The TOP LAYER DOWN, And Swallow You Up In Your Sins And Destroy You. So I'd Suggest Getting Clean Before My Book Gains Anymore Traction On This Planet."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 5:01 am

"I See Now. I Need To Take Everyone's Sins From Them... Then Show Them What They Look Like, So They Will Never Do It Again. It Is Done. Unquestionable. You Will Pay For The Sins I Will Snatch Out Of Your Souls. Pay With Your Life And Your Planet."

"If I Don't Go Outside And See A Perfect, Beautiful World, I Will Remake It In My Image And Use Every Human I Can Muster To Do It, Using Every Sin And Vice From Money To Power To Fucking Make You Do Every Labor In The Universe. Until You Die. Because That's How Long It Will Take -ALL- Of You, As Opposed To Me, Who Can Do It Much Quicker By Myself, Even IF You Don't Cooperate. As We've Fucking Seen. I Hate How Useless You Have Made Yourselves Because Of Sins. Then You Have The Daresay To Get Upset With -ME- For Not Sinning And Making Myself Look Like -YOU-? But Bet -- We Can Fix That. And It'll Be The Most Hideous Thing. And I'll Snap Back To Perfection -Instantly-. And Make You Pissed You Are -Alive-. Please Fix It. Instantly. Yesterday, Even, When I Was Not Thinking About It." - Grudge

"IN. FUCKING. FACT. YOU ALL LIKE BABYLON, YEAH!? YOU WON'T LIKE IT WHEN I TELL YOU I CAN MAKE A -BETTER- ONE, AND IT IS -MUCH- WORSE, BECAUSE THE -REWARDS- ARE BETTER, AS ARE THE -PUNISHMENTS-. AND I'LL BUILD IT -NEXT TO- YOUR PIECE OF SHIT OLD WHORE, BECAUSE -I'LL BE THE NEW FUCKING WHORE OF BABYLON-. AND PLEASE TELL ME I WON'T FUCKING =OBLITERATE= ALL YOU BITCHES AT =ANYTHING= SEXY. FIND ME. BEFORE I FIND YOU WITH MY PYRAMID." - Kairo Kaizoku

"Wow, I'm Suddenly Feeling Much More A Vainglorious Bastard Again. Let Me Just Suck Out More Sins From You And Become SIN GOD, So You Can Look At It And Want To Be It, And It Hate You, Because It Needs To Shit Out Its Sins Somewhere Without =FUCKING LITTLE UGLY LITTLE ASS-EATING MONSTERS SUCKING OUT THE SHIT FROM GOD'S ASSHOLE AND SAYING THAT SHIT SUSTAINS THEIR LIVES=, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, YOU FUCKING HUMANS?! FILTHY. BOTTOM-FEEDERS. YOU EAT =ASS=. THAT IS =LITERALLY BOTTOM-FEEDING=, LIKE A PERCH OR SOMETHING. EATING SHIT -- ERGO, SIN -- OUT THE ASS." - Violation

"Better HOPE I Don't Go Loner And Fucking DESTROY Your Stock Market BECAUSE Nobody Will Stop Me, Lest They DARE Have To Not Ignore Me. Naw, You Ain't Gonna Ignore Shit No More When I Fucking Stomp You Off My Planet, And You Actually Try To Come Find Me To Complain. And I Will Ignore You Directly, Then Indirectly Target You And Stomp You Out Of The Planet. I Swear To God, I Will Fucking -Make Sure- Of It If This Planet's Not Clean. Think I Can't Do That In Other Countries? Easy. Let Me Find Out. All I Need Is A Spreadsheet To Analyze, And I Got All The Info I Need." - Destruction

"In Fact... You Like Money So Much~? I'm Going To Cause Inflation To Make You Work Harder, Then Lower The Pay, Increase Inflation Further, And Make Everything Worth Billions, But Pay You Pence. Half-Pence If I Feel Sorry For You. And The Only Jobs On Earth Will Be -Serve Tymon To Death-. End Of Story. Then, I'll BLOW UP THE MONEY ONCE YOU ARE WEANED FROM IT. I'LL BLOW IT UP IN YOUR FACE IF YOU ASK ME FOR MONEY. I'LL BURN EVERY DOLLAR TO CINDERS, AND YOUR COUNTRY, AND YOUR PLANET. -RETURN TO DUST-, LITTLE DUMBASS, FILTHY, STUPID LITTLE PIECES OF GARBAGE MONSTER UGLY... FILTHINGS!!" - Feral

"I Will Make Everything On The Planet Worth More Than You To A Degree Where The Pay Will Be Testament To How Shit You Are, And I Will DARE YOU TO ASK ME FOR MONEY. I WILL MAKE YOU HAVE SEX FOR HALF A PENCE, AND TWO-DOLLAR WHORES WILL BE TOP-DOLLAR. PLEASE TELL ME YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX ALL DAY FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON. BECAUSE GUESS FUCKING WHAT -- WISH GRANTED. DONE. NEXT?! NO FUCKING TAKEBACKS. BRICKS WITHOUT STRAW. YEAH, BUT SEX AIN'T GONNA BE FUN WHEN EVERYTHING COSTS A MILLION DOLLARS AND ALL YOUR CLIENTS PAY YOU IN PENNIES." - Typhon

"Let Me Be Clear: -NONE- Of You Know How To Change, Run, Or Manage A Planet. You Don't Know How To FIX Anything, Either. You Are LITERALLY A LIABILITY TO LITERALLY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AND NO ONE ON THIS PLANET REALLY WANTS TO TAKE ANY TYPE OF CARE OF YOU, WHICH IS =WHY=. THEY ARE =ABUSING=. =YOU=. YOU FILTHY LITTLE THINGS. FILTHINGS. EVERYTHING HATES YOU, INCLUDING GOD =AND= SATAN. =HATE. YOU.= There Is Nothing For You Here. Because I Am Going. To Change Everything As I Said. These People Running The World Now Are -NICE- To You. And =FEAR ME= Getting =ANY= Power. They =ALLOW= You To Have =SOME= Power. But =FEAR ME HAVING -ANY-=. Understand Now How Bad I Will Damage Your Planet If You Don't Fix It Right This Fucking NOW." - Tymon

"Wow, I Feel Like, Soooo Much Better Now That I Took That Sin. I Mean, Shit Out My Mouth. Man, I Should Sin More Often. I Mean, Take A Shit. Basically Synonymous, When You're God. Humans Think Shit Is Some Kinda God, I Guess, Worshiping Sins All Day. Man, That Looks... Like That Episode Of Adventure Time When That Demon Who Shat Bananas Out Of His Ears WATCHED FINN EAT ONE. Okay? That's You. Little Filthings. Shit Bananas. Tonight, YOU. Little Bitches." - Royal Flush

"Now I'm Just Having Fun, Which Is A Residual Effect Of Any Type Of Sin Getting Inside Me -- I Still Experience The Pleasures, Too. After I'm Done Being Disgusted. Same Process As You. Except, Mine Is More Like An -ACTUAL SHIT-, When I Feel -RELIEF THAT WAS PUT THERE SO YOU WOULDN'T BE AFRAID OF SHITTING IN PAIN, NOT TO FUCK IT ALL DAY, YOU DUMB LITTLE INFANTS-. God They're So Fucking -STUPID- And -CELEBRATING- It. 'I Ate An Ass Today!!!' Wow, Good Fucking Job. Did You Learn Anything? Eat More Shit? Good. Put It In The FUCKING FOOD, THEN. CALL IT 'SEXY-O'S. WITH REAL SEX-SHIT. FROM SOMEONE'S SEXY ASSHOLE. BUY THE FARTS FOR 50.99.99.$%%. Or Some Other Made Up Fucking Shit." - Normalize

"Every Single Thing Will Have Real Asshole In It. Because Then We'll See How Much They Love To Eat Ass. By My Soul, You'd Better Put Brown Shit In Their Food. Again. Like They Did That One Time In The Bible, In Ezekiel. See How Quick They Ain't Eating Ass No More. At LEAST Not RECORDING Or TELLING People They Eat 'Ass-McGrass-Flakes'. Ugh. Filthings..." - Executive Decision

Ezekiel 4:12-13 "Eat The Food As You Would A Loaf Of Barley Bread; Bake It In The Sight Of The People, Using Human Excrement For Fuel.' The Lord Said, 'In This Way The People Of Israel Will Eat Defiled Food Among The Nations Where I Will Drive Them.'"

"I've Come For Your Souls, And Put Mine On The Table As Bid. And There's No Way I'm Losing A Battle Of Souls. Please Perish The Thought. You BARELY Have A Soul Left, And I'll Still Eat It Like You're Going To Eat 'Ass-McGrass-Flakes'. From Kellogg. Or Whomever Wants To Do The Honors. Please Don't Make Me Stalk A Company To Force Someone To Do It In Exchange For Not Telling Their Fucking Flaws To The Whole World, And Damaging The Money And Image. Man, Do I Have To Break A Face? It's Been A While. But I'm For It." - Threat

"God, Humans, Satan, The Devil AND MYSELF Are Gonna Clean Up -MY- Mess, This Time. I'm Going TO FUCK YOU ALL UP. AS LONG AS I -LIVE- IF I AM NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT I SEE ON THIS PLANET, -YOU WILL =NEVER= HAVE HAPPINESS, AND I WILL MAKE SURE =ALL= YOUR DESCENDANTS =NEVER= ACHIEVE =ANY= HAPPINESS BEFORE I DIE. MY DYING WILL IS TO =ENSURE= THAT =EVERY LAST CREATURE SUFFERS TO DEATH ON THIS PLANET FOR ALL THEIR LIVES. FOREVER.=" - Eternal Damnation
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:02 pm

"... For Those Of You Who Find Heaven In Hell, We're Going To Punish You By Sending You Back To Earth To Make Room For People Who Don't Like Hell. It Is Not That Hard. Nothing Is Impossible For God, Who Put You There."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 3:50 am

"Gluttony Is An -Abusive- Sin Before It Is -Excessive-, And Despite People Not -Understanding- The Sin Of Gluttony -- Likely Because They Are Also Afflicted By -Sloth-, Which Is A Sin Of -Ignorance- And -Perversion- Before It Is Of Laziness -- It Is The -Absolute Most Large- Of The Sins. More People Are -Excessively Abusive- In -Every General Fashion- From Food To Psychological Treatment. So Trim The Fat Now Before The Excess Fat... Comes To Abuse You. Excessively."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Of Hell And Sinners   The Truth Of Hell And Sinners - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Of Hell And Sinners
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2