The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Collaboration: My Life At The End Of The World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5022

Collaboration: My Life At The End Of The World Empty
PostSubject: Collaboration: My Life At The End Of The World   Collaboration: My Life At The End Of The World EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 10:03 pm

Collaboration: My Life At The End Of The World 27599210
By Jose Becerril (Odinsunone) & Tymon Bolton II

Style: An Homage To 'Anime Storytelling' Style -- Like A Manga; Rick And Morty Style Gore-Comedy.

Synopsis: The story starts with a guy in his twenties and he's on his way to school. While he's in school he's in a class and in the class they're watching a movie. Then out of nowhere, the news starts to announce an emergency. So the panic starts and he's trying to find his way back home, and the adventure starts there.

Plot: The End Of The World Isn't Caused By One Thing, But Everything, And It's All Getting Worse And Leading Up To The Universal Doom, And He Has To Stop It Before That Happens. It Starts With Small Stuff That Builds Into Larger Things.

Context: It Will Address Lots Of Real Life End Of The World Theories. Like How They Could Potentially Play Out And How They Work With Each Other.

Introduction: Starts On His Way To School. The guy is talking about what has been going on for the past two years that led to the end of the "world".
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5022

Collaboration: My Life At The End Of The World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaboration: My Life At The End Of The World   Collaboration: My Life At The End Of The World EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 10:07 pm

Characters

Akiro Karu (Male)
Age 20

He is a clumsy person; shy, and is not that great in confrontations. It builds up until he meets a girl, then he is confident after that and they both team up to kick tons of butt.

Aiko (Female)

(WIP)

Back to top Go down

Collaboration: My Life At The End Of The World
Page 1 of 1