The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Distraction Agenda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

The Distraction Agenda Empty
PostSubject: The Distraction Agenda   The Distraction Agenda EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:28 am

"The Situation Is Not Even As Big A Deal As Humans Make It Out To Be, Really. This Is Just Another Distraction To Keep You From Any Other Issues That Are Dealt With As You Are Distracted. Simple, Easy Bait; Find Out What You're Passionate About, Go Defile It, Get You Upset, Force The Focus Of Your Entire Minds, Hearts, And Lives On It, Then Go Accomplish Something Else More Important As You Devote Yourselves To Whatever It Is That Is Being Used To Distract You. Then You Go Collect The Other Humans And Distract Them As We Do Whatever The Fuck Else We Want, Including Set Up Greater Obstacles With Other Passions Of Yours To Keep You Walled Out. Like, You Are Not As Smart As You Think, Making All These Posts And Memes Saying The Same Things. You Are Literally Doing EXACTLY What We Want, When We Want, How We Want, So We Can Do As We Want. We Can Just Decide To Not Care. But Then, You'd Care About What We Were Doing, And Not What You Want To Do. And We Don't Need Humans In Our Fucking Business. M'kay?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Distraction Agenda   The Distraction Agenda EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:29 am

"Like, These Humans Really Think They Are Accomplishing Real Goals Out Here. Like, No, Son, You're Playing Into Other Peoples' Hands Because They Know With 100% Certainty That They Can Piss You Off By Doing It, Watch You Literally Care About Nothing Else For However Long They Need You To, Suddenly Decide To Cave For Literally No Reason At All, Then Let You See What They've Done So You Can Be Upset And Then Distracted So They Can Do It Again. And They Do It Because They Can. Some People Do It For Satan, Some People Do It For Sin, Others Do It For Humans, Some Even Do It For God. But The Point Is, They Do It Because They CAN, And YOU Not Only Cannot Stop Them, You Also Don't Know How, Nor That It's Going On. So Shut The Fuck Up And Pay Attention. Or Not, I Mean, I Don't Fucking Care. I'm Not YOU So I Don't Have This Problem, Like A Fucking Human. We Are Not The Same."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Distraction Agenda   The Distraction Agenda EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:30 am

"And The Best Part About It Is, I Can LITERALLY TELL YOU THE ENTIRE PLAN And You'll STILL Not Listen, Continue Doing What You're Doing, Probably Do It Worse, Thinking You're Slick By Devoting Yourself Even More Greatly To The Very Thing I Just Said Is A Distraction JUST BECAUSE You Want To BE A Non-Believer Against All Else, And... Bruh, That Does Not Hurt Us, Nor Do We Fucking Care. We Only Cared To Save You, But If You Don't Care, What The Hell Should We For? You Don't Care About That Baby. We Can Abort You, Too. And We Can Do It With Your Hands, Not Ours. So Please Do Not Think That You Cannot Be Taken Out. We Will Use The Same Judgment Upon You, And You Will Be Turned Into A Pillar Of Salt. Bet You'll Save Those Babies Then When Those Babies Are What Make The Government Take Care Of You Better And Not Beat The Shit Out Of You. Because We All Know You'll Keep That Baby As SOON As It Benefits YOUR Life, But Will Throw It Away When It Impedes Upon It. So Why Don't We Just Do That To You?"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Distraction Agenda   The Distraction Agenda EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:31 am

"So As Insignificant As Your Human Problems Are, They Are Puffed Up To Be Made To Seem Significant Specifically So You'll Stay Out Of The Way Of Anything Else We Need To Do Whenever. And As Long As You're Telling The Whole World Everything About What You Believe And Your Likes And Dislikes And Every Other Piece Of Information In The Universe, Shit, They're Going To Use It Against You When Necessary. Then Just Fucking Flip The Script When They're Done Distracting You And Completing The REAL GOALS Behind The Ones You THINK Are The Agenda. Like, Bruh, If You Don't Care About Your OWN Baby, Do You Think The Government Cares? They Care About How Much You're NOT In The Way When A Real Issue Pops Up. Go Sit Down Somewhere And Think About What You've Done."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Distraction Agenda   The Distraction Agenda EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:32 am

"Anything You Care About Ever Can And Will Be Used Against You, And You Just Don't Understand That The More You Care, The More Easily One Can Manipulate You. Wrath Is About Manipulation. The Ability To Provoke You Into Doing Something Based On Your Anger For Your Passions. But You Wouldn't Understand The True Complexity Of Sins And Virtues, Because You Don't Even Understand The Complexities Of Regular Things. So. I Think I'm Done Here, I've Sufficiently Stopped Caring. The Government Will Do As It Does, And Humans Will Play Right Into It, And We Can Go Get Some Real Shit Done While You're Busy Playing In The Controlled Environment."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Distraction Agenda   The Distraction Agenda EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:33 am

"Just Remember This: If I Know You Love Cats To The Point Where You'll Die For One, And That's What I Want, I Will Make You Do It Because I Know I Can And I Know You Will Do It Without Thinking AT ALL About ANYTHING ELSE Except What I Have Put Right In Front Of You. And That's All Anyone Really Needs To Rule The Whole Entire World; For The Majority To Act Upon Anything They Care About Put Right Before Their Eyes."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Distraction Agenda   The Distraction Agenda EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:34 am

"And, For Those Who Know How To Get The Humans Stirred, Be Sure To Get Them To Confess All Of Their Sins. Whatever They Care About So Much, You Make Them Tell You Everything. Cover Every Point In Every Which Way And Let Them Counter You Or Whatever And Say All Sorts Of Things. We Want The Information And The Distraction. Those Are Like Diamonds For Us. Getting Them To Tell Us The Information And Not Get In Our Way Can Be The Greatest Asset, And They'll Just Not Even Care About Anything Else. So Let's Just Take It From The Top With Information Collection. Systematically, By The Book, Play-By-Play, Let's Get It."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Distraction Agenda   The Distraction Agenda EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:34 am

"Bruh, Please Don't Leave Me Out Of This Puppet Show. I Really Want To See The Humans Dance This Time. Make Them Be Absurd, Just So They Will -Maybe- Come To The Realization That They Are Being Manipulated. See, The Problem Is, You're Too Good At Manipulating Them, So They Don't See The Manipulation. You Need To Make Them See It By Making It So Blatantly Obvious That They Can Just... Not Ignore It. You Can Surely Very Easily Go Manipulate Them Again, But They Need To OPENLY And EASILY See You Do It AT LEAST Once To Be Humbled By The Fact That You Can, And Have, And Will Do It Again. They Will Not Be So Quick Or So Loud And Dumb When They Realize They Can Be So Easily Manipulated -- But They Really Need To Realize It First, And This Is Prime Time For That."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Distraction Agenda   The Distraction Agenda Empty

Back to top Go down

The Distraction Agenda
Page 1 of 1