The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rhezzia Rysque

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tainted

Tainted

Job/hobbies : Chata (Sin)

Rhezzia Rysque Empty
PostSubject: Rhezzia Rysque   Rhezzia Rysque EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:17 am

An entity known as a Metarisque -- a being whose existence is a culmination of several types of hazards. They begin life with one hazardous type, then either grow to develop it into other derivatives or strains, or they absorb other hazards and adopt them into their DNA, making them more potent. Obviously, they are dangerous to most anything and anyone, since they can absorb the hazards to other beings into themselves as well as common hazards amongst most species. Rhezzia, however, has become a renegade from her homeland. Although she is incapable of using her powers against them, as they are all immune to any hazard, she brandishes a scythe which she uses to defend and protect against them. She has glowing green hair like that of a radioactive substance, pale purple skin like that of poison, cloudy eyes like a polluted swamp, and wears various red, black, and yellow attire, like those of warning signs of different danger risks. It seems like the clothing corresponds to her deadliness based on the color and placement, as a warning sign would.
Back to top Go down
Tainted

Tainted

Rhezzia Rysque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhezzia Rysque   Rhezzia Rysque EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:18 am

Rhezzia Rysque was cloaked in a garb of strange material which hid her whole body and covered her head. She looked almost completely normal, but was obviously seen as mysterious. She'd come to this strange village in seek of refuge for a short while, but she heard the talk of someone who was recently in town. Struck by the words that she heard, Rhezzia believed it good to seek him out, and would ask more villagers about the person she heard them talking about and where he was located. After some time, she gathered enough information and passed over the hill he took, able to see the water. She pressed on, searching for him.
Back to top Go down
Tainted

Tainted

Rhezzia Rysque Empty

Rhezzia Rysque's detailed features were unable to be seen clearly due to the cloak, but her face was obviously inhuman, despite being humanoid in appearance. It was purple, and her hair was a strangely radiant green. "... What is your name?" she asked lowly, but abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Tainted

Tainted

Rhezzia Rysque Empty

Rhezzia Rysque looked at him with caution, wary as he stood. "... Una? I am known as Rhezzia. I am looking for a companion for my time here so that I may accomplish my goals without having to worry about something that could happen to me," she explained to him. "Are you one who will provide services in exchange for currency?"
Back to top Go down
Tainted

Tainted

Rhezzia Rysque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhezzia Rysque   Rhezzia Rysque EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:19 am

Rhezzia Rysque pondered a bit. "... What about for rare materials?" Rhezzia asked. "Things that are too hazardous for most people to handle without special equipment?" It was likely that he was like most who were incapable of getting near such hazardous materials, let alone touching them, but could always use them for things like energy or weapons or even medicine. "Will you render services for rare materials?"
Back to top Go down
Tainted

Tainted

Rhezzia Rysque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhezzia Rysque   Rhezzia Rysque EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:19 am

Rhezzia Rysque closed her eyes. "... Some of them can be, yes..." she said. "... But they tend to be more glowing than shiny, in most cases." She wondered why he wondered about how shiny they were, though. "... I can teach you what such materials can be used for to benefit you, if you tell me what sort of things that you would need. We may barter materials and knowledge for services rendered. How does this sound to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhezzia Rysque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhezzia Rysque   Rhezzia Rysque Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhezzia Rysque
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning-
Jump to: