The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim   Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:07 am

"... I Wonder What Other Great Ideas I Can Expose This World To Using Things That Are Within The Reach Of Their Baby Hands. Hmmmm. I Should Pray To The Lord For Guidance -- What Would The Lord Like For The Humans To Get Their Hands On Today? Shall The Fallen Angels Be Of Service And Accept Judgment And Responsibility For All Such Sins Of Giving It To Them Because They Love The Humans More Than God And God Doesn't Have To Take Blame For Whatever Falls Into The Hands Of Humanity And Misused Because Of That One Sin? Yes? Well, Alright!"
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim   Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:29 am

"Say, There's A Good Idea! Instead Of Using ALL Of The Angels For This Task, I Could Just Use The Fallen Angels, Which Were Literally Made To Be Doing Exactly This, And Giving The Humans Exactly What They're Not Supposed To Have, So That The Fallen Angels Will Take The Greatest Punishment. However, They Do Get To Keep Any Humans That Succumb To Them And Drag Them To Hell, Since They Know That's Where They're Going, And Their Purposes Are Now To Literally See How Many Humans They Can Take Down With Them. Again, My Suggestion Is To Use 'Armaros' And 'Azariel' To Imprison Them First, But, Hey, That's Just Me. We'll Let Them Do As They Will, I Suppose."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim   Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:36 am

"Why Give Away All The Secrets Of All God's Angels When There Are Angels Assigned To This Earth And The Humans By Default With Things They Groomed Them To Be Able To Use To Kill God, But Instead Killed Each Other, Because If What They Have Can Potentially Kill God (Theoretically, Obviously) Then It Could Easily Kill A Human Millions Of Generations Over. Right? So Yes, And Surely, That Goes For Angels, Even Fallen Ones. And Don't Get Me Started On How Susceptible ALL Demons Will Be To ALL Of This."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim   Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:36 am

"Oh, You Know? All The Fallen Angels Basically Set Up The Humans So That They'd Be Equipped For War. Wonder Why The Fallen Angels Would... Do Something Like That To A Race Of Beings That Did Not Know What War Was Nor Why They Should EVER Do It, Let Alone How, Nor That It Existed At All. Now Remember, Fallen Angels -- Like LUCIFER -- Were The Ones Who Introduced Everything You Hate That God Wanted To Keep Away From Humans. So Just Remember That It Wasn't God, It Was The Fallen Angels That Disobeyed God -- So Try Not To Disobey God, Because You're Only Gonna Get These Ones As Your Eternal Example."

*Answer: "They Wanted To Go To War With God Using Humans As Their Army."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim   Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:37 am

"Now Because The Fallen Angels Were Nowhere NEAR As Infinitely Wise As God, They Didn't Know How To Use The Beings They Created In The Humans, Because The Humans Were Not Like The Angels, Who Followed Only One Protocol And Usually Only Had One Thing They Governed. Humans Were Omnipotent, Like God, And Could Harness Many Things At Once, And It Overwhelmed Them. But See God Wanted Them To See What They'd Done, So He Didn't Destroy The Angels, He Let Them Watch Imprisoned For However Long It's Been. Only To Let Them Out And Do Their Little Plan To Fight God With The Humans After LETTING The Humans Get As Ready As They Could Get And Then Also Use Them Against Them To Let Them See How Their Plan Would Actually Play Itself Out When They Tried To Wage War Against God. And Remember, God ALREADY KNEW AND WAS WAITING SINCE THE BEGINNING For Something NO ONE -- INCLUDING THE FALLEN ANGELS AND LUCIFER -- Even KNEW. So. Checkmate. Make A Move, Humans."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim   Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:37 am

"Hey, Did You Know, The Entire Book Of Jude In The Bible Talks About Exactly What I'm Doing? The Release Of The Fallen Angels By God In Order To Judge Them? Well, Guess What Just Happened! Some Fallen Angels Just Got Judged. And So Did A Lot Of Humans, Too. Man, I'd Hate To Be On The Side Opposing God. Let's See How This Continues To Play Out, Uh... Almost 20 Minutes Later. Wow, We Still Have Almost 24 Entire Hours Left In Just TODAY. Wow, We're Going To Have Fun, Aren't We? Let's All Thank God, Who Is Definitely Here Right Now, Like I Fucking Told You."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim   Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 8:28 pm

"Oh, You Know? All The Fallen Angels Basically Set Up The Humans So That They'd Be Equipped For War. Wonder Why The Fallen Angels Would... Do Something Like That To A Race Of Beings That Did Not Know What War Was Nor Why They Should EVER Do It, Let Alone How, Nor That It Existed At All. Now Remember, Fallen Angels -- Like LUCIFER -- Were The Ones Who Introduced Everything You Hate That God Wanted To Keep Away From Humans. So Just Remember That It Wasn't God, It Was The Fallen Angels That Disobeyed God -- So Try Not To Disobey God, Because You're Only Gonna Get These Ones As Your Eternal Example." - May 29, 2022
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim   Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelic Notes Addendum: Regarding Fallen Angels & Nephilim
Page 1 of 1