The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Business Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Business Notes Empty
PostSubject: Business Notes   Business Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:49 am

"A Lot Of Business Is More About Capitalizing On The Markets That Are In Trend, And Not About Trying To Force Whatever You Want To Market. It's Also Largely About Seeing Who Tries To Make A Business Move And How Well They Do, Then Capitalizing On Their Idea If They Flop And Making It Better. Like, You Are Not Ready For The Business World AT ALL, So Please Don't Make Me Release The Sharks. They Listen To Me Because They Fear Me, And I Eat Sharks For Every Meal Of The Day And Dessert. You, On The Other Hand, Get Eaten By Sharks Every Meal Of The Day."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Business Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Notes   Business Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:49 am

"See, The Thing About Business Is, It's A Lot Like A Very Refined Manner Of Hunting Like An Animal Does In Nature. But Here's What You Want To Do To Maximize Profit -- Instead Of Just Wildly Consuming Your Demographic, You Want To Feed The Prey And Make Them Plump. You Want To Breed Them. Farm Them. See, They're Your Product, So You Cannot Just Consume Them And Then Lose Your Profit. You Need A Constant Source... So You Need To Feed The Fishies And Have Them Multiply So The Sharks Can Eat, And Also So You Can Sell Them To Other Sharks, And Also Fish That Consume Fish."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

Business Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Notes   Business Notes EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 6:43 am

"Hey, You Know What? Now That I'm Thinking About It, I'm About To Enforce The Laws Of Equivalent Exchange Upon You Humans, Because You Take Too Much For Granted And Give Back Too Little In Return. If You Don't Support Me, Interact With Me, Engage With My Work, Or Anything Else, But You Expect Me To Like You, Fawn Over You, Do What You Want, Engage With You, Or Anything Else That You Want Me To Do That You Will Not Do Or Reciprocate, I Am Going To Excommunicate With You. I Will Pay You No Mind At All For As Long As You Will Be The Way You Are."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Business Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Notes   Business Notes EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 1:44 am

='Master Control'=
December 20, 2021
Business Notes Smite12
"I'm Sure That No One Even Knows How To Scope Out And Enter A Market Without Any Competition, Or Even Create One. The Best A Majority Can Do Is Join An Already Established Competitive Market And Hope That They Do Better Than Someone Else Until The Greater Competitor Either Runs Them Out Of Business Or Buys Them Out. Awww. But Guess Who DOES Know How To Do Exactly What I Have Described? Myself. I Not Only Have No Natural Predator, I Also Have No Competition, And Everything Is My Fodder."
-Smite-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Business Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Notes   Business Notes EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 1:24 pm

"No One Will Ever Fear A Consumer Like They Will Fear Me, I Tell You. For I Consume Both Consumer And Producer. I'll Certainly Cannibalize In Such A Situation Where That Level Of Savagery Is Totally Dependent For Survival. That's Why It Exists. It Is Only A Sin When There Is No Need To Continue To Consume Your Own For Survival, As In When Famine Has Lifted. But, Until The Famine Is Gone... Time To Eat Some Babies." - December 29, 2021
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Business Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Notes   Business Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Business Notes
Page 1 of 1