The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Business Moves; Cutthroat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5022

Business Moves; Cutthroat Empty
PostSubject: Business Moves; Cutthroat   Business Moves; Cutthroat EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 5:43 pm

"I Don't Think You Recognize Just How Cutthroat I Will Be In The Business World Further Than I Already Am. I Would Literally Pay People To Go Work For Your Business, Possibly En Masse, Then Ruin You From The Inside, Take Your Pay, Give You Bad Reviews, Tarnish Your Reputation, And Quit All At Once. Then Hire Them For Me With Better Benefits. Like, You Are Not Quite Understanding The Meaning Of 'Shark God'. And I Enjoy It. Rest Assured... It Is Pleasurable To Me To Do Cutthroat Business."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Business Moves; Cutthroat   Business Moves; Cutthroat EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 6:04 pm

"Yes, So, As I Said Maybe A Week Or Two Ago After Being Targeted By Zuckerberg, I Intend To Completely Humiliate Him For Being Against Me. So Yes, That Is Still In Effect, And Uh... Right, His Punishment For His Antagonism Is Certainly Fulfilling Itself. Now, To Top It All Off, I'm Surely Into The Thought Of Some Racketeering, Since People Want To Play Cutthroat And Not Simply Be On The Up-And-Up At All Times. Whatever You Want To Do, We Can Do -- If You Want To Be Against Me, Then I Will Play It That Way. If Not, We'll Do This The Noble Way. But Right Now, I'm Very Much Into The Racketeering Idea."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: Business Moves; Cutthroat   Business Moves; Cutthroat EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 6:44 am

"If You Want To Treat Me Poorly And Then Have Me Have A Bad Representation Of You That I Can Also Share With Other Potential Business Partners, Then Become Of Better Repute, Then It Will Reflect Poorly When My Newfound Reputation Is Of Superior Influence."
Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: Business Moves; Cutthroat   Business Moves; Cutthroat EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:06 am

"The Same Way Blood Runs Thicker Than Water, So Too Does Bad Blood Run Thicker Than Water. So Even If You Cut Someone Off Or Burn A Bridge Or Treat Them Poorly And Then Leave, They Still Are Alive On This Planet, And They Might Remember, And They Might Hold On For A Long Time. Plenty Of People Seem To Just Think Relationships Are Play Things Meant Specifically For Pleasure And Entertainment. But I Think Everyone Just Watches Too Much TV And Movies If They Think Everything In The World Is Expressly Meant To Be Entertainment And Pleasurable. How Unfortunate That You Think Like That At All."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Business Moves; Cutthroat   Business Moves; Cutthroat EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 3:00 am

='Tymon'=
January 21, 2023
Business Moves; Cutthroat Hazard10
"Look, I Really Don't Care How Stupid People Are With Their Businesses Anymore. I Can Just Go Make Another One Great Again. I Can Give Or Take Power To And From Anything Just By Knowing How It Functions Fundamentally. If Someone Thinks Their Money Will -Actually- Keep Them Afloat -Instead Of- Being A -Productive- Service, I Can Just =Make Another Service More Profitable And Appealing To Customer Service=. I Don't Care If Big Baby Throws The Ugliest, Enviest Tantrum. It Really Will -Never- Affect Me And -Always- Affect Him, His Business, And His -Future- When It Comes Time To -Rally The Troops- And =Destroy Him And All Shit Off The Face Of The Earth And Cast Lots For Whomever Will Take Command Of His Shit After He's Done Making It For The World, Like The Slave He Is.= I Hope That Is -Very- Clear."
-Hazard-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Business Moves; Cutthroat   Business Moves; Cutthroat EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 3:05 am

='Behemoth'=
December 11, 2021
Business Moves; Cutthroat Pleasu23
"... Time To Make A Serious Business Venture. Heheheheheheh... Potentiality Is Exquisite."
-Pleasure-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Business Moves; Cutthroat   Business Moves; Cutthroat EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 3:15 am

='Grand Xanadu'=
February 20, 2022
Business Moves; Cutthroat Blessi16
"I Have Decided That Before I Make My Leave, I Am Going To Go Out With A Bang. I Am Going To Milk Facebook For All It Is Worth For Me, Whilst Also Helping The Masses As I Close Myself Out. That Said, For A Limited Time, I Will Be Posting My Wisdom Again, As I Did For Many Years Quite Often. Consider This The Beginning Of The End, And That When I Am Done, I Will Be Done. I Do Not Expect To Return, But I Am Not Leaving You In The Dark Without Fading Away, First. I Will Leave You With Enough To Go On. Consider This My Last Gift To You, Out Of Love -- Just Enough Bread To Eat."
-Blessing-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Business Moves; Cutthroat   Business Moves; Cutthroat EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 3:19 am

='The Trunade'=
April 20, 2023
Business Moves; Cutthroat Vaingl11
The Trunade: "Leave It To The People Who -Make- Their Services To -Make- Their Services =Less= Useful As A Fucking Service, For Vanity Of Providing A Service That Everyone Basically Always, Everyday, Uses. That's Like Saying 'Thanks For Having Groceries'. Which Is A Good Thing, True, But Not Something You Want To Be Waking Up And Praising -Because- It Won't Let You -Eat The Food Or Buy The Food-. See Now, This Is Why We -Learn- And -I Employ That Method- In -My- Business Practices -Because- Yours Are Inferior. Goodbye." (4/13/2023 @ 9:17 PM)
-Vainglory-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business Moves; Cutthroat   Business Moves; Cutthroat Empty

Back to top Go down

Business Moves; Cutthroat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation :: Business-
Jump to: