The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Grimlock; the Divine Arc Gate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Grimlock; the Divine Arc Gate Empty
PostSubject: Grimlock; the Divine Arc Gate   Grimlock; the Divine Arc Gate EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:27 am

Grimlock; the Divine Arc Gate TheArches

Named after the man who knew all things, one of the Three Children of Grimnis. It not only conceals the heart of the Magic Realm, but also is able to warp it anywhere at any given time or reject others from coming into the secret city of Value within the Zero World. Anyone who passes through the 'Nytozpear' Magical Gate will end up here if they so choose, and vice versa. Two massive arcs that are the entrance and exit to the very entirety of the Realm of Magic, the Divine Arcs are like the welcoming for those coming into the city or out. They are said to be able to become quick portals to the Witch Province or anywhere, but inactive they are just a monstrously beautiful sight over a city and its great planes. Many great battles have happened under these arches, and the Witches find protection just from their standing. They say these arcs hold magical properties to hide and warp the city when faced with too much adversity. They keep the realm protected and contain all of its magic, able to warp, hide or transform the entire realm with ease at will.
Back to top Go down

Grimlock; the Divine Arc Gate
Page 1 of 1