The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Utility Of The Pinky Finger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

The Utility Of The Pinky Finger Empty
PostSubject: The Utility Of The Pinky Finger   The Utility Of The Pinky Finger EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:21 pm

"It Was Only Just Recently That I Recognized What The Pinky Is For, Though I Have Been Using It Properly All Of My Life. It Is Less Of A Holding Or Touching Digit Like The Others, Because It Is So Small. But This Makes It Inherently Cleaner Because It Touches Less, And Also Something Like A Supplementary Digit For Doing Tasks Like Serving As An Extra Hook Or As Something To Lift If The Other Fingers Are Dirty, Or If They Are Clean And You Must Touch A Dirty Surface, Because The Pinky Also Holds Food Less Often Than The Other Fingers, Making It The Best One To Touch Dirty Things With If It Is Absolutely Necessary."

*Like An Honorific Of Intellect.
Back to top Go down

The Utility Of The Pinky Finger
Page 1 of 1