The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Temporal Hub Logic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Temporal Hub Logic Empty
PostSubject: Temporal Hub Logic   Temporal Hub Logic EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 9:31 pm

Considering The Nature Of Time From Two Points, One Being The Past-Present And The Other The Future-Present, Anything Within That Timeline Or Variations Of The Timeline After The Point Where The Temporal Hub Is Created Would Be Considered Capable Of Temporal Travel. Anything Before The Creation Of The Hub Cannot Feasibly Be Traveled To, And Anything That Happens After That Point, No Matter How Alternate, Has The Capacity To Become The Timeline, And Therefore Travel Back To The Point Before Where All Of The Timelines Branched Out.

This Is Because The First Installment Of The Temporal Hub Acts As A Beacon Point For All Of Those Of The Possible Futures, No Matter How Numerous Or Stringent, And Also As An Absolute Starting Point For Each Of Them, Whereas The Past-Present Initial Creation Of The Temporal Hub Would Only Logically Be Capable Of Accepting Temporal Travelers From The Future Of Different Timelines, As Pinpointing Any Timeline Would Be Virtually Impossible Until One Interacted From Beyond That Time Period.

In Short, The Past-Present Temporal Hub Will Always Be The Beacon For Those Of The Past-Future Before Transition Between Them Can Be Established, And The Past-Present Has An Indefinite Receptiveness For All Possible Timelines, Whereas The Future-Present Always Has The Initial Same Focal Point Where All Alternate Timelines Branches Off, Linking Them All And Allowing Travel Between Them.
Back to top Go down

Temporal Hub Logic
Page 1 of 1