The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Villains Wanted 2.0; Anything Goes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5022

Villains Wanted 2.0; Anything Goes! Empty
PostSubject: Villains Wanted 2.0; Anything Goes!   Villains Wanted 2.0; Anything Goes! EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 7:45 am

='Prime Order'=
Villains Wanted 2.0; Anything Goes! Chaos10
-Chaos-

Do You Like Villains And Villainy? Have A Talent For It? Do You Like Demons, Sins, Destruction, Hell, Creatures Of The Night, And Other Ungodly Things? The Veritas Is Currently Openly Accepting Villains, Preferably People Who Want To Be As Mean And Destructive And Nasty, Lawless, Or Anarchic As They Can!

Perhaps You Like To Experiment With The Avant-Garde, Or Touch On Subjects Some Might Find Offensive? Make A Villain And Test All Of Your Concepts Without Question. As It Is Stated, Anything Goes!

If You Are Interested, Feel Free To Sign Up To The Veritas With A Villain, And Feel Free To Go Wild And Do Whatever You Like In The Veritas!
Back to top Go down

Villains Wanted 2.0; Anything Goes!
Page 1 of 1