The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Can't take it anymore...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Angels

The Angels

Can't take it anymore... Empty
PostSubject: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:31 pm

After Spreading Across The Planet, The Flies And Locusts Found Themselves Now At The University, Buzzing About The One Touched By The Tensei.

Salamander was a beacon of sorts; a walking lampstand for the beings to flock to, like moths to the flame. He was lost, confused, angry and distraught, and now, even the man who had given him solace to guide and help him, something like the one before, Khrona, was betraying him and leaving him in the dust. It was a travesty to watch someone crying for help receive only scorn. Azrael ensured that this travesty would not be overlooked.

Quote :
I was suppose to save him..Khrona the man you all so fondly have forgotten

Just Speaking The Name Of The Tensei Was Enough.
His Very Name Incurred His Presence, As If Summoning A Phantom

"Release The Boy," said the voice from beyond as the Locusts swarmed the University, "You Will Harm Him No Longer." The Tensei Memory that belonged to Necro, which still acted as the tiniest fragment of a vein within him, would awaken the Dawn Blood inside of him yet again. For, the Tensei were powerful enough to regenerate their Genes through Memory alone, and it was clear that he was still fresh in Necro... Rather, Allen's Memory. As long as the boy's original form rested in the Tree within the Forest, so too would all forms of him be protected by the Tree, itself.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Necro Salamander: His fragile psyche could barely differ right from wrong, all he understood was the pain of being left in this world alone. He had no family no origin there was no past for Necro. He merely existed,without the sole purpose for his deal with the Micho that now appeared before him what was life? What meaning did control and sanity have for him if the target for his retribution now laid trapped within the finger of the Void Kage?

So then... you tell me...

With those words his mayhem came to an abrupt halt. The Miasma that had begun consuming this realm would stop in it's tracks and the Forrest of sorrow had weaved would now rest at a stand still.His head was still in the clouds as the Salamander flame danced within the palm of his hand. His eyes would lower looking at Kham from their corners.

What am I do now?! Play crypt keeper for your Kage?!

His head finally descending towards a face to face meeting with the Michio. They seemed almost lifeless, as if his soulhad been torn from him yet again. It felt as if Khrona without even being apart of this place still seemed to hold hostage over him. Even with separating himself from the Tensei lineage Khrona remained an encompassing thought. Whether it was living for him...or living to erase him.

Is that to be my only purpose? Being a lap dog of the Nightmare? Ask yourself...would you settle for something as meager as the life I currently live. Imagine having Gaia ripped from you and sealed away along with the nightmare and everything you once lived to protect. Something or someone you would do anything to save...gone from you and you could do nothing to stop it. The creature known as Allen wanted nothing more than to achieve a purpose worth benefiting his quest to save his lover...I am his rage, his fury, I am his tears and his anguish...

The flame would flicker as it traveled Necro's body.

I am his drive and will made manifest...but what is a will when it's purpose has been carved from within it?So again I ask...

He would say as the flame rested now in both hands.

WHAT PURPOSE IS THERE FOR ONE WHO NO LONGER HS IT?!

He was lost, confused, torn between so many varying factors in his existence. He wanted...he needed direction. He thought he had it all together. With his objective of saving Khrona through death clear in mind he could control the festering darkness within him and channel it's power towards the fulfillment of his purpose...but now he was like a sheep with no Sheppard...
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Kham: Hallucinations, Cacophonous cries of mayhem... textbook existential crisis.

Nerco was so out of it, he swore up and down he was physically conversing with Kham even if The Destroyer was clearly nowhere to be found. Which was perfect, it meant he was distracted from his mental maelstrom, a break down of everything he knew and loved and the destruction of Morai by the transitive property. Kham was far too old, and far too removed to empathize with Nerco's adolescent plight of love and love lost.

They had an agreement and Necro was clearly going back on his word, with malicious intent... there was no temporary insanity here. It was time for judgement.

"We had an agreement Salamander. Your life is forfeit, it belongs to the Nightmare now, if you don't like that, you're more than welcome to try and alter the arrangement. What say you?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:39 pm

The Locusts swarmed about Moirai, devouring all that they could, with the greatest number flooding Necro Salamander and Kham. They rested upon the flame that burst from the boy's body, devouring it as it poured out. As they did, they would consume not only part of his own chakra, but also some of Kham's and whatever else Kham was connected to, mainly, Gi'Asa, which was also birthed of the power of the Tensei. It belonged to them and it was time for the devouring of what was under their jurisdiction to continue. The wicked hands of destruction would destroy no longer. They and the work of them would be eaten before he could destroy... for, the True Destroyer, who commanded All Destruction, returned for his power. Destruction belonged to he and he alone, and his Legion of Destruction would have the work of Kham's hands utterly eviscerated at every turn. Even the terms of a Contract were naught but Words to the Locusts. They could and would devour the very ties that bound someone or something together and rebuke them completely. Such was about to occur.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Necro Salamander: Tch!!

He sucked his teeth in frustration, whatever truth the Michio's words bore the fact remained...he was no different than Khrona in his eyes, forcing him to recognize when he was out done, out witted and subdued. It was pititful, the almighty and powerful always let it be known that they were such...and we the weak mere welps for there goverening eyes.

Even you...prove to be no different...

Though personal emotions identity crisis aside,Necro had in fact given his word to serve the Kage as his grounds keeper...but as of late it seems that Atra had his own agenda to tend to,and with Khrona gone,necro was nothing more now than a wandering ball of fury, with no direction to send his terror and frustration.

But even still...

He said as his eyes would gleam crimson before he raised his hands placing them together as if praying, after this he would separate them with force enough the send a shockwave of residual force through the places vicinity. With that however would come the displacement of all his creations, every single piece of life wrought from his blood would evaporate into thin air and the putrid air they once clung to for sustenance would now be made right for them to enjoy again.

A deal is a deal nonetheless...
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Kham: Good Boy

Spoke thunder, quakes and tremors. Necros ability to switch the emotional tantrum off that quick left a horrible taste in Kham's mouth. Someone so quick to point the similarity finger obviously had three pointing back at them. Our Salamander might was undoubtedly insane.

The Destroyer took a moment to make sure that Morai was completely untouched, he was truthfully deciding whether or not he could just kill Necro and be done with it. Some thing's should just stay dead...

So he appeared in the vicinity, atop one of the many academic buildings with his arms crossed brandishing that a grin of absolute indifference and stone cold dismissal.

"You gambled with me and got resurrected with a sizable fraction of your power, enough to destroy a small city it seems. This will not go ignored, this will not go unpunished. I've decided..."

He thought for a moment Discipline was in order.

"I'm going to cut that power in half. You're welcome to refute this."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Still, they believed that Power was something that meant more than the Love that bound the ties together. Power, on its own, was nothing but power. It had the power to do as it pleased, yet did it have the power to harness itself? It seemed that in the head of Kham, Power was the only thing that mattered, since he was using that as grounds for punishment. Yet, in the Salamander's cries for help, why had they been so heavily ignored? Were his words of pure sincerity and need for help simply things to brush under the table? Had Kham no shame? It was clear that his heart was just as barren as ever, and that was not suitable for someone who needed love and care. Kham was less than fit to handle the boy, and their relationship would be nothing but horrendous.

Therefore, the Locusts fed, chewing on the invisible bonds that tied them together. They would very soon snap and sever the connection between the both of them, leaving Necro free of the enslavement and servitude that Kham had granted him in Allen's moment of emotional weakness. As weak as his emotions were, they were not to be ignored and degraded, or disregarded haphazardly. This was not the way to handle him, and it was clear that Kham could not do anything about that. He is who he is and always would be. The man as stoic and unchanging as the desolate rock he governed was still the same Heartless he set upon the land many years ago. There was nothing different about him and there never would be.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Necro Salamander: This would solve what? My power nor it's amount is the problem...

Even gennin are capable of certain forms of murder and destruction, the problem lied not in whether Necro held to much power, he was misguided, thrown back into a whole in which his purpose had once again been taken from him, he had no direction and had not come to terms with facing his madness. He was an inferno and a blaze on any level can still be a danger. Khams solution was flawed, instead of offering to help, he would only seek to agitate the situation more, Necro held enough resentment and hatred towards shit, he didn't need another reason to hate.

I long for purpose...but yet I have been reborn into a world that hold not for me. You simply see a problem and come with swift yet pointless solutions, not to say I shall but even with reduced power I definitely would have to skill to kill....How did you do it? How did you learn to control your power? You have been lost before yes? How did you master your fury?
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Kham: Children left their homes and looked to the skies toward the spectacle, the man who sought to eradicate their very existence stood above them; the Michio who would grant them reprieve stood among them. This place was supposed to be a safe haven from the apocalypse and Kham was sure these people figured Necro some kind of harbinger for their demise. He wanted to assure them it wasn't personal, he wanted to let them know it was going to be okay.

What he didn't want to do was excuse mass murder with a philosophical conversation of morals and ethics. If all Necro had for Kham was questions then it was true, he was utterly insane.

Who in their right mind would threaten to kill thousands of people and sit down and chat after it was over? Apparently all those who Khrona touched.

Enough talk.

"I dont give a fuck about you or your struggle, your life is forfeit as per our agreement. Your purpose is mine, and it's not to kill innocent people. If you taunt me further with your proclivity to murder then I'll take that away too."

He vanished thereafter and was inches away from Nero in the instant his hand was on his face. Surrounding it was a swirling sea-foam green energetic concoction that looked like the rings of an atom. The Michio Magus, what Michio giveth, Michio can taketh away but first the fireball needed to be subdued.

"Condemn."

It was spoken, and it was so. Kham literally made Necro's new body, he had nigh absolute control over it so freezing Necro in place with an existential paralysis that made shadow possession look like child's play was simply also apart of the agreement. The body was compromised, so was the ability to use chakra, but the mind and the mouth were allowed to move.

"If you prefer death then I will grant it. If not then accept your punishment. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:54 pm

And, even now, Kham had no consideration for the hearts and feelings of others. It was clear, it was even spoken from his very mouth. All he could see was another servant getting out of hand, and he dealt with them the same way; cold and heartlessly. Therefore, it was time to expose him for who and what he was before the eyes of the 'lost sheep,' as he referred to himself.

"Do You See," a voice would speak to Necro, "... He Has No Care For You. He Never Will. You Are Naught But A Tool To Him." The voice was ambiguous, but in it, there was a hint of sentimentality that belonged to but a single person. It was transferred through the Angel and into his head... Nay, his heart. It would resonate with his soul, these words; "... Allen. You Are More Than What You Are Being Used For. Stop Being A Tool And Be Greater. You Deserve It For All Your Suffering." The locusts would devour the connection between Kham and Necro Salamander, finally saying to him, "... We Are Here To Help You Through Your Struggle. You Know We Care. So Come... Let Us Guide You Out Of The Hands Of The Careless Destroyer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't take it anymore...   Can't take it anymore... Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't take it anymore...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Reality Hell; Nullity Dullity, The Null Realm :: The Unending Solace :: Vast Lands-
Jump to: