The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Superhero; Night Terror

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nytozins
Nytozins :: Supernaturals & Paranormals
Nytozins

Superhero; Night Terror Empty
PostSubject: Superhero; Night Terror   Superhero; Night Terror EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 7:58 am

A superhero who has the power to control night terrors and make them real, and do lots of dream and nightmare stuff, from going inside them to incurring them and even manifesting them as illusions or reality. He's more of an antihero, and people believe him to be a villain because his powers are so terrible and his methods are unorthodox. He kinda tries the whole Batman vibe of only going out at night, and might pull a Superman with an alter ego or whatever, perhaps to get into peoples' dreams or whatever without them discovering his secret identity.
Back to top Go down

Superhero; Night Terror
Page 1 of 1