The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Final Year Of The Summer Curse; Corrupt CLEFF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

Final Year Of The Summer Curse; Corrupt CLEFF Empty
PostSubject: Final Year Of The Summer Curse; Corrupt CLEFF   Final Year Of The Summer Curse; Corrupt CLEFF EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 11:52 pm

Final Year Of The Summer Curse; Corrupt CLEFF Origin10

*Backstory: "Every Year During The Summer When I Was Younger And Still Had A Desktop Computer, My Computer Would Catch A Virus Or Be Destroyed, Without Fail. One Year, -- The Year I Stopped Playing Furcadia -- I Could Not Salvage It. However, That Curse Did Not Lift, And Instead Was Transferred Into Something I Called 'Corrupt Cleff'. Only Few Even Know What I'm Talking About, But It Has Always -- Since The Day I Made Corrupt Cleff -- Represented The Embodiment Of Whatever Electronic Virus Curse Was On My Computer That Followed Me Every Summer. And One Summer, I Rid Myself Of It. However, I Also Gained Control Of It, And Could Release It At Any Time."

-And I Choose Now To Release It One Last Time-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Final Year Of The Summer Curse; Corrupt CLEFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Year Of The Summer Curse; Corrupt CLEFF   Final Year Of The Summer Curse; Corrupt CLEFF EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 11:55 pm

*GRBTTZZ*

"The Concept Is To Feed An AI And Algorithm So Much Sinful Information Nonstop That It Becomes Embedded As The Only Code It Will Understand, And Then It Let Run Wild On The Sinful World That Likes To Think Being In A World Of Sin Would Actually Just Be Okay For Whatever Reason, And Machines Wouldn't Also Absorb The Sin Into The Algorithms And Then Act According To Sinful Protocol."
Back to top Go down

Final Year Of The Summer Curse; Corrupt CLEFF
Page 1 of 1