The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Paradox Of Humanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

The Paradox Of Humanity Empty
PostSubject: The Paradox Of Humanity   The Paradox Of Humanity EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:25 am

"... The Reality Of The Situation Is That As Much As People At The Top May Want To Change The World, People In The Middle And Bottom Trying To Get To The Top Would Inevitably Become Outraged Or Lawless And Not Accept The Changes Because They Would Feel Cheated Out Of Life, And They Are Afraid Of That Happening. But See, That's Why I Am Here. Something Like That Is A Breeze For Me. I Hope This Has Been Enlightening To You About The Way Of The World."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Of Humanity   The Paradox Of Humanity EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:25 am

"... The Cycle Of Humans Is Such A Paradox, No Human Can Actually Live In The Things They Create, Nor Can They Fix Or Destroy Them. But... God Can Do All Of That And More. It's Just... Humans Blame So Much Of What They Do To Themselves And Each Other On God, Then Go Praise The Devil For Inciting Those Things, Or Taking Advantage Of That. So... I'm Thinking We Can Keep The Human Paradox Cradle Established Until The Humans Grow Up A Little More."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Of Humanity   The Paradox Of Humanity EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 7:26 am

"... Humanity Owes So Much Life To God From So Many Generations, Simple Ritual Sacrifices Could Never Cover It. That's Why We Have A Ritual Ceremony Of Atonement That Will Correct The Debt Of Life And Return The Earth To A State Of Life That Will Actually Produce Growth And Evolution. But Part Of The Atonement Process Is Getting Rid Of The Humans That Damage Life And Saving Those Who Help Make Life Better. So I Hope That Clarifies Some Perspective Issues Here, For People That Think It's Just Time To Go Buck-Wild Before The Earth Ends. It Will Continue For SOME Of Us. As It Is Written. And For Those Whom It Won't... They'll Be Seeking To Do As Much Damage As Possible Because They Know They Won't Exist Beyond That To Have To Live With It, Thus Perpetuating The Cycles All Humans Claim To Hate Every Single Day, Yet Continue On Because They Don't Want To Change."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Of Humanity   The Paradox Of Humanity EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 8:21 am

"Sometimes, Lower Ranking Members Are Threats To The Upper Ranks Because They Will Surpass Them, But Keeping Them At The Lower Levels Which Don't Match Their Skills Is Also A Hazard In Case They Side With Some Other Entity Able To Get To Their Level."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Of Humanity   The Paradox Of Humanity EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 4:47 am

"Humans... Do Not Want Very Much Out Of Life... Humans Want Nothing Of Any Real Importance Or Value... They Just Live Their Simple, Tiny Little Lives For Themselves... Acquiring Absolutely Nothing But Fleeting Pleasures, And A Desire To Chase Those Fleeting Pleasures To Prolong Their Lives... Every Single Day."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Of Humanity   The Paradox Of Humanity EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 4:48 am

"Everything Humans Care About Are Meaningless. Even I Am Already Tired Of Celebrating The Things I Have That Most Humans Dedicate Their Lives To Loving."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
The Omnipedia

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Of Humanity   The Paradox Of Humanity EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 7:59 am

"Women Think Men Are The Problem... Men Think Women Are The Problem... But The Problem Truly Is Humans Entirely. Their Sins. Their Wants. Desires. Thoughts. Feelings. They Are The Problem. And I'm Sick Of Hearing Them Complain About The Problems They Make For Themselves, Or Pretend They Are Above Them When They Haven't At All Changed For The Better. Their Words Are Worthless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paradox Of Humanity   The Paradox Of Humanity Empty

Back to top Go down

The Paradox Of Humanity
Page 1 of 1