The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Consecration: The Day Of The Holy Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Consecration: The Day Of The Holy Shit Empty
PostSubject: Consecration: The Day Of The Holy Shit   Consecration: The Day Of The Holy Shit EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 8:03 am

"You Know, In Emergencies, When Threatened Or Frightened, Humans Can Use Their Pee As A Defense Mechanism And Scent-Marking Mechanism. Unfortunately, Humans Are So Dumb And Scared, They Just Wind Up Pissing Themselves In The Face Of Danger And Wasting Ammunition."

"Animals Piss And Shit To Mark Territory, But Humans Waste That Potential Because They Use The Toilet So Much, They Lost That Survival Instinct. When Lost, If You Piss And Shit Along The Way When You Have No Markers, Not Only Will Someone Or Something (Including Animals For Food) Eventually Find You, You Can More Easily Track Your Own Paths. Fucking Imbeciles."

"That Said, If Excretion Of Waste Is, At A Primal Level, Not Just An Act Of Excreting Waste, But Also Marking Territory, What Do You Think Sin Is For God? Maybe Now You Will Be Worried About Having Sin In You."

"Consecrate This Day: 'The Shitting On Of The Sinners' A.K.A. 'God's Dump'." *The Defilement Of Sin.

"I Guess The Term 'Shit Poster' Was Always More Literal Than People Understood. Hahahahaha! Well, Guess The Day That Sin Reaches High Heaven Was Destined To Be A Marked Day Of Consecration -- The Day Of The Holy Shit. Blessed Be."

"Hahaha. I Guess The God-Haters Will Be Real Shitty About This One. Hahaha. Well. Seven Months Cleaning Up The Land, As The Scriptures Dictate. Clean This Shit Up."
Back to top Go down

Consecration: The Day Of The Holy Shit
Page 1 of 1