The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Benefits Of Virtual World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Benefits Of Virtual World Empty
PostSubject: Benefits Of Virtual World   Benefits Of Virtual World EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:17 am

"You Know, If Virtual Currency Replaces Physical Currency, There Not Only Could Never Be Inflation, But It Would Make Doing Work In A Virtual World Beneficial, Then Rest In The Physical World. The Residual Energy Generated In The Virtual World Can Be Used For Energy, And The Physical Earth Can Rest From Human Presence Until It Heals. Humans Who Stay In Stasis For Many Years Will Awaken To A Physical World Like Paradise. So, The Matrix, But In Reverse, With Humans Doing What The Machines Do To The Humans."
Back to top Go down
The Omnipedia
Shincleff, the True Grimoire :: The Legend; Herald of the Veritas
The Omnipedia

Male Points : 5008

Benefits Of Virtual World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benefits Of Virtual World   Benefits Of Virtual World EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 8:18 pm

"First Of All, The Easiest Way To Beat A Simple Simulation Is To Not Allow It To Simulate. So You Prevent It From Simulating Things For You By Extracting Yourself, Usually By Doing Nothing, Or Having No Desires. Something More Sophisticated Or Sentient Could Hold Out Longer, But It Also Still Is Capable Of Working. It's Just Not Easy Anymore After A Certain Level."
Back to top Go down

Benefits Of Virtual World
Page 1 of 1