The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Empty
PostSubject: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:36 am

*I Started My Tsimtsum Many Years Ago, But Some Humans Got Scared And Got In My Way When I Started Eating All Of The Gods And Returning Them To The One God, As They Are But Pieces Of. Those Notes Are Scatted About, But Now I Am Continuing. I'll Just Get A Record Of The Old Things I Did Later And Connect Them.

='GRAND XANADU'=
The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally House13
"King Of The City Means -EVERY- City. Melqart Is The God Of The City. That Is His Jurisdiction -- To Rule Over Cities. And I Ate That One A Long Time Ago. Along With Mot. I Even Got Astarte."
-House-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melqart
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:38 am

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Living11
"Crown :: Target : Twin."
-Living End-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:24 am

='Tymon'=
September 26, 2022 At 3:34 AM
The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Neutra10
"... Oh, Lookie Here. I Guess I Need To Summon And Eat My Erotes, Then. Hermaphroditus Was An Erotes. Yes, See, There Are 'Love Gods', And They Are Called 'Erotes', From 'Eros', The Original Love God. They Symbolize All Forms Of Love And Union, Including Hermaphrodite, As Symbolized By Hermaphroditus. That Said, When I Eat Them All Up, I Will Have Complete Dominion Over All Forms Of Love, And Will Be Able To Go Out And Pleasure Myself Using All Forms Of Love. Beyond That, The Fact That You're Fighting About These Different Forms Of Love Proves You Don't Understand, So, You Will Be Punished By Your Own Infighting. Such Is The Punishment For Incorrect Love."
-Neutral-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotes
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:26 am

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Emotio11
"... All These Greek Gods Are Hellenistic Gods, Meaning They All Belong In Hell, And Are Meant To Govern It. So. I'm Sending Them Down To Hell To Correct You. We Don't Need -Any- Of Them In Heaven, Because -Heaven- Doesn't Have These Types Of -Hellenistic- Problems, As -Hell- Does, Which Is Why Hell -Needs- All These Different Gods To Govern All The -Hellenists-. Are We Clear Why We Send Lesser Gods To Hell And You Worship Them In Hell?" - 3:36 AM
-Emotionless-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:27 am

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Dissoc10
"... Guess It's Time For The Germanic Peoples To Atone For What They Did To This Planet. Their Children Don't Even Know What's What, While They Tried So Hard To Hate And Destroy God. All They Did Was Give God A Better Opportunity In The Future, Because They Tried To Destroy Him In Archaic Times. Good Show. Well, Let's Get To Beating The Kids Of The Germanic Peoples' Asses, For The Sins Of Their Ancestors, Using Every Single Concept Those Hellenists Created. -Every- Last One -- Which, Ironically, Destroyed Them. If You Didn't Already Know." - 3:38 AM
-Dissociation-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:29 am

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Judgme10
"... Might As Well Conjure Up An Enlil And A Nergal, Maybe Even Get Marduk Or Something. That Dumuzid Will Definitely Help Me Out With His Own Peoples. Yeah, I'll Eat That Piece Of Shit. Trust, That's The Fodder Of The Land. Plus, God Already Had The 'Shit-Eating' Symbolized, Because, Well, Humans Have Made God Eat Some Foul Shit Before, Which Is Why He Made Them All Eat Shit Before, As Well. To Show Them How Much Shit He Has To Eat When They Keep Making Up All This Fucking Garbage And Worshiping It All Day, To Their Own Demise." - 3:40 AM
-Judgment-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:31 am

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Trap10
Ezekiel 4:12-13 "Eat The Food As You Would A Loaf Of Barley Bread; Bake It In The Sight Of The People, Using Human Excrement For Fuel.' The Lord Said, 'In This Way The People Of Israel Will Eat Defiled Food Among The Nations Where I Will Drive Them." - 3:44 AM
-Trap-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:32 am

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Waste10
"Alright, Gimme All Your Shit, Humans. I'm About To Cook You Up Some Real Old-Fashioned Bullshit, Since That's All You Make. If All You Do It Make Shit, And Contaminate Everything With Shit, Then That's What You'll Eat For All Your Meals. All This Shit I See On Facebook, And You Say, 'It's All For Fun' -- Yeah, We Can Do That, Too. We Can Use That Judgment. Give You Nothing But Shit For Absolutely No Reason Except To Entertain Ourselves. Get Ready For The Shittiest Posts Of Your Lives. Break Bread -- I Might Need Some More Excrement For Fuel." - 3:49 AM
-Waste-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:34 am

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Livid10
"Remember This Simple Formula: You Give Me Any Shit At All, I Will Bake It Into Food For You And Give It To You To Eat Forever Instead Of Anything And Everything Else, Every Time I See You At All For Any Reason Doing Anything At All. Understand? Time To Eat The Shit You Made. I Made It Just For You." - 3:50 AM
-Livid-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 12:36 am

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Dark_p10
"Now, Because I Know All Of You Don't Mind Eating Shit Already As Is, I'm Just Going To Make You A Whole Shitty Cake For You As A Present, So You Can Get Started Before You Even Have The Chance To Start Doing Any Shit. Because... Well, You're So Predictable, I Can Already Have Something For You, Premeditated, To Match What I Know You'll Do 100%. So Eat This Shit Cake I Baked For You -- Hot Out Of My Ass." - 3:53 AM
-Dark Path-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally   The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally Empty

Back to top Go down

The Overgod's Tsimtsum; The Great Feast Of God -- Continued, Finally
Page 1 of 1