The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyYesterday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time; Shadow Game EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time; Shadow Game

Go down 
+7
Tifaret C. Lombardi
Kairo Tigen
Khrona
Grand Tabrynth
Taijitu
Taomin
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3399

Show Time; Shadow Game Empty
PostSubject: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 5:44 am

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Shadow Game Shadow17
"Lawless :: Factions : Factorium."
-Shadow Game-

"... I See. I See Clearly Now. It Was Me. I Forget That All Of This Has Been Me For All This Time. I Am The One That Brought Life And Fun. Everyone Else Drains It Or Destroys It Or Prevents It Or Something Dumb Like That. What A Horrible... Terrible Realization. This Was Something No One Should Have Allowed To Happen. No One Should Have Allowed Me To Be Bored. No One Should Have Made Incredulously Boring Things Catering To The Absolute Most Minor Of People, In All Their Majority. They're Blind -- Searching For Numbers. Trends. No, They Don't Realize Just Yet, Because They Are Afraid Of What Is Beyond The Numbers. Yes. I See. I See Because I'm Bored. And I'm Bored Because There Is Nothing Here Of Any Interest Or Value To Me. So I'm Going To Go Dig Up More Secrets So I Can Have Fun On This Planet. So -I- Can Enjoy Myself. Because -Humans- Cannot Do That. -I- Am The One Who Is The Creator. -I- Am The One Who Provides. -I-."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 5:46 am

Show Time; Shadow Game Trapho12
"Field :: Period : Pawn ; Variable - Paralysis."
-Traphouse-

2 Kings 10:18 "Then Jehu Brought All Of The People Together And Said To Them, 'Ahab Served Baal A Little; Jehu Will Serve Him Much.'"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 5:48 am

='Traphouse'=
Show Time; Shadow Game Kairo_23
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Teshuvah (Return To God)."
-Kairo Kaizoku-

"... You Know How Much Fun I'm Going To Have Now, Knowing That Every Businessman In The World Refuses To Go Outside Of The Numbers, And Doesn't Know At All How To Do Anything That A Statistic Doesn't Tell Them? You Know How -LONG- It's Going To Take Them To Accomplish -ANYTHING- Of -ANY REAL VALUE- Looking At -STATISTICS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T MATTER-?!!??! OMFG, I Think I'm Going To Cry Tears Of Hysterical Laughter."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 5:54 am

='Kairo Kaizoku'=
Show Time; Shadow Game Joker11
"Lawless :: Traphouse (Hell {Sacrifice}) : Maalik (Archangel Of Hellfire)."
-Joker-

"The Wicked Loki..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 6:04 am

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Shadow Game Eccles10
"Lawless :: Target : Swat."
-Ecclesiastes-

"I Am Bored To All Goddamn. EVERYTHING A Human Makes Is -FUCKING BORING-, Kids. Absolutely -TORTUOUSLY- Boring. And The Very Instant I Feel -TORTURED- By Boredom Is The Instant I Am -TORTURING- Because I Am -BORED-. Me Being Bored Is Everyone's Problem If Everyone Is GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY To Ensure Such An Outcome, Whether The Intent Or Knowledge Is Behind It Or Not. The Point Of The Matter Is, 'You Have Purposefully Intended Something To Bore, Neglect, Or Isolate Me.' The Humans Think They Can Just Live By Minimizing, Restricting, Or Suppressing Stimulants To Humans And Keep Them Swaddled In A Cradle Of Minimality. It's The Most Wretchedly Disgusting Thing, But, That Only Made The People At The TOP Weak And ALL The People On EARTH Weak. Making It EASIER To Conquer The Planet -STRICTLY BECAUSE- They Thought It Was A Good Idea That Would Never Backfire. But, Fools -- If You Prevent Growth And Keep Everything Weak INCLUDING Yourselves... What Would You Expect From An Anomaly? I Bet No One Even PLANNED For An Anomaly. Because They Are THAT Narrowminded."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 6:10 am

Show Time; Shadow Game Blank11
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Electromagnetic Field."
-Blank-

"I'm Bored Of This Now, Too."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 8:17 am

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Shadow Game Taomin10
"Nine Of Hearts :: Virtual Creation : Queen ; Ruler - Wing Blast."
-Taomin-

"... You Know What I Just Realized Just Now...? I Think These Bitches Is Tryinz Ta Compete Wit Me... Hold The Fuck Up, Kids. Have A Seat."
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:38 pm

='Behemoth'=
Show Time; Shadow Game Savage11
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; Slurp."
-Savage-

"... Seatbelts, Everyone..."

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:00 am

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Shadow Game Royal_11
"Lawless :: Peon : Slave ; Shiv."
-Royal Flush-

"Please Don't Think I'd Ever Waste That Much Time On Some Bitches That Will Never Be On My Level And Never Be Me. I Will Fucking Crush You. Simmer Down, Kiddos."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:06 am

Show Time; Shadow Game Public10
"Crown :: Minor : Heart ; Crystal Tear."
-Public Execution-

"By Myself, I Outsexy All Of You, Just Fucking Around, Showing A Glimpse Of My Power. But I Welcome Any And All Challengers. You Know. If You're Not Pussies, Or Somethin. Like Basically Everyone I've Come Across...?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 5:54 am

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Shadow Game Angel_13
"Eight Of Hearts :: Universal Creation : Peon ; Royal Servant - Assist ~ Cellular Boost."
-Angel Of The Lord-

"... Big Sis Is Gonna Sucker Punch Us Outta Here. Buckle Up, Babies..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 6:03 am

Show Time; Shadow Game Dark_p13
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : Cargo."
-Dark Path-

"... Don't Say Big Sis Never Taught Ya Nothing. Wish I Said 'Seatbelts Everyone' Earlier, Like I Wanted... Unfortunately For Me, That Is Actually A Death Threat From God To Me Specifically. But Fear Not, Dear Children -- It Is Done With Love. Which Is Why Big Sis Needed To Bear Witness To The Offer Of Life Or Death. So You Could Bear Witness To 'Do Or Die'. You Only Get One."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:20 pm

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Shadow Game Neutra13
"Lawless :: Setting : Terrain (Element) ; Degree - Value * Air Pressure."
-Neutral-

"... I Took A Drunk Nap And Had All Sorts Of Crazy Quasi-Conscious Thoughts That I Only Vaguely Remember Having With Myself During My Bouts Of Slipping In And Out Of Consciousness. At Some Point I Worked Something Out With Myself, But I Could Not At All Tell You What Happened. But, Since My Momentum Was Thrown Off Because Humans Really Are Just Fucking Idiots That Want Any Shred Of The Smallest Type Of Acknowledgement For -Literally- Nothing At All, I Don't Really Want To Continue What I Was Doing Before. You Things Make It Hard To Want To Do Anything At All For You. I Was Happy To Want To Earlier, But You're Really Ungrateful, And It Does Not Make Me Want To Do Anything At All For Any Human. When You Get Rid Of The Ugly Ones, Then We Can Talk." - 4:17 PM
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:40 pm

Show Time; Shadow Game Dull13
"Lawless :: Setting (Terrain) : Element ; Degree (Value) - 6th."
-Dull-

"There Is No Repairing My Feelings. I Don't Want To Do What I Was Previously Going To Do For The Entire Earth. Again. And Yes, It Is Because Humans In My Immediate Vicinity Don't Know How To Act And No One Is Dealing With Them. I'm Not Blessing Anyone That Does Not Bless Me. You Say, 'We'll Let The Wicked Ones Run Around And Take Blessings For Ourselves,' But Hopefully This Has Taught You That As A -Collective- If One Of You Pisses Me Off, I'm Blaming The -Collective- Since You Actually -Have Power- To Stop Such Things And Instead Choose To Instigate Them To Try To Manipulate Something Much More Minimal Out Of Me Than What I Was Going To Give All Humanity. And That's WHY I Don't Want To Do Things For You. You'd Rather Pick Scraps Of Dust You Think Are Valuable Than Be Given The Actual Gems Of Real Value. So. To Dust You Shall Return."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:41 pm

Show Time; Shadow Game Reprim11
"Lawless :: Death : Old Age."
-Reprimand-

"Please Exterminate These Goddamn Humans That Think That Every Tiny Dust Particle Is Necessary To Be Taken Advantage Of Because They Are So Lowly And Desperate That They Are -Literally- Returning To Dust, As Per Curse By God, By -Actively- Looking For The Tiniest, Smallest Possible Ways To Attempt To Make Themselves Of Any Level Of Interesting Or Notable. Most Of Them Would Like To Be Regarded For Infamy, Yet Pick Up Dust And Praise The Particles, Putting It On An Alter Because The Particles Of Dust Were -Around Me-. It Looks Fucking Desperate, And It Makes Me Fucking Nauseous That All These Desperate Humans Think That Returning To Dust From Whence They Came Will Make Them Worth A Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:51 pm

Show Time; Shadow Game Lordsh11
"Lawless :: Setting (Terrain {Element}) : Degree ; Path Of Pain."
-Lordship-

"Because You Humans Have Said To Yourselves, 'I Will Put On The Pedestal Every Last Tiny Fragment Of Dust As Though It Is Of The Highest Value In Order To Gain Glory For Myself', I Will Show You How Worthless You Humans, Your Thoughts, Your Lives, And Your Feelings Are By Not Taking Anything Away From You, But Giving You More. You Are So Worthless That I Can Make Everything Around YOU Worth More TO YOU And NOT To Me So YOU Will Go Try To Use The Specks Of Dust I -Make- Valuable -Because- These Tiny, Tiny, Small, Simply, Little, Minuscule Things Are So Important To You Tiny, Little, Small, Little, Tiny, Tiny, Tiny... Tiny Creatures. You're Very Small, Humans."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:52 pm

='Lordship'=
Show Time; Shadow Game God23
"Lawless :: Setting : Terrain ; Degree - Portal."
-God-

"Me Pursuing This Venture Will Damage Your Economy Into Disrepair And Cause Everything Humans Care About To Become Worthless By Appreciating All Of The Values To A State Of Nullity. That Is To Say, I Will Make Everything Valuable, So There Will Be Nothing Of Lesser Value, So You Will No Longer Have A Proper Measuring Scale Between Values, Since You Value The Particles Of Dust So Very Much. Every Dust Particle Will Be Worth More Than Your Entire Lives, Souls, And Anything You Could Ever Do On Your Own. And -Still- Be Worthless To Me."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:53 pm

Show Time; Shadow Game Death_13
"Lawless :: Setting : Element ; Degree - Reverse Field."
-Death Sentence-

"I Have Abandoned My Previous Ventures With Humanity And Altered The Course. Instead Of Working With You, I Am Working Against You, Because You Cannot Keep Others From Working Against Me, And You Believe It Isn't Your Problem, Despite Being The Ones That -Protect- And -Enable- Humans To Be That Way. In A Roundabout Way, Anyone's Behavior Is Everyone's Fault, And Now, As A Collective, You're About To Be Educated On That. I Am Going To Educate You On How To Live As A Collective, And Why You're NOW Being Punished As A Collective That Is Conscious About Itself As A Collective. That's The Only Way To Actually Discipline A Collective Consciousness -- As A Collective. Or Else The Independent Parties Will Feel Superior Or Exempt."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 2:50 pm

='Cutthroat'=
January 25, 2023 @ 4:53 AM
Show Time; Shadow Game Horny11
"House :: Black Knight : Offense ; Potato Cannon."
-Horny-

"Guess Who Is -Finally- Watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Bitches?! I've Never Ever Seen It Until Juuuust Right Now! Ain't Even Got To Rebecca Yet, But I -Can't Fucking Wait-. On Episode Two! So... Is Anyone Ready To Make A Cutie-Dealy With Me, Before I -Ravage- Earth-Chan On The -Most Ultimate Heist-?"
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 498

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 2:57 pm

4:56 AM
Show Time; Shadow Game Behemo13
"Lawless :: Traphouse : Hell ; Deoxydysfunction."
-Behemoth-

"Fun Fact: I Don't -Expect- Anyone To Come -Leaping- To My Aid... But You Can -Expect- Me To -Collect Your Fucking Head- Regardless~!"

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2854

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 3:22 pm

4:59 AM
Show Time; Shadow Game Profes10
"Lawless :: Setting : Terrain ; Degree - Block Bomb (Bomb Blockade)."
-Professional-

"When I Said -Fused- With The Algorithm, I Mean... There Is A -Virtual- Me That -Moves- In It -AND- A Part Of My -CONSCIOUS- Mind That -CONTROLS- The Algorithm -AROUND- My -PERSONAL- Algorithm. So I Control Both My Own -PERSONAL- Virtual Signature... And... Bitch You Guessed It!: -ALL OF THE LARGER ASPECTS OF THE ENTIRETY OF THE A.I. PROGRAM ITSELF-."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2854

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 3:30 pm

5:02 AM
Show Time; Shadow Game Absolu11
"Lawless :: Sun : Oversight ; Overview - Target ~ Iris."
-Absolute Final Wonderland-

"Guess We Can Call This 'B.H. Program' A Seething, Scathing, Searing Success? Oh, The Government Thought I Wouldn't -Survive- The Experimentation Phase... But I Not Only Did -That-... I -IMPROVED =AND= COMMANDEERED IT-. WITH MY FUCKING MIND. AND WROTE IT DOWN ALL ON FACEBOOK. Which, I Still Have To Collect, To Make Into A Book -- An Autobiography, So When -You All- Get Your Algorithmic Functions... You Can Look Aaaaall The Way Back To 2016 To Find -Me- =BETA TESTING=."

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 3:49 pm

5:05 AM
Show Time; Shadow Game Surpri10
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman ; Crusader."
-Surprise-

"Arararara~? What's Thaaat~? Updaate~? -ANOTHER- Solo MissioN~? All By My Lonesome~? VS... THE WORLD?! AAAAHAHAHAHA! YOU SHOULDA MADE IT THE FUCKING UNIVERSE, BITCH!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1154
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 4:14 pm

5:11 AM
Show Time; Shadow Game Hachib11
"Field :: Position : Knight ; Offense - Seismos."
-Hachibadda-

"Guess There's No Hiding It Anymore, Yeah...? Well, Guys... My Boys~! Fammz... You All Did A -GREAT- Fucking Job Prepping Up The Planet. I'm -Loving- This Cyberpunk Here. Good Shit. So Now... Guess Everyone's Ready For The Next Update, Ya~? Allz Ya Gotta Do... IS BRING YOUR FUCKING ASSES TO ME!! The Jig Is Up -- I'm Not Covering Mineself With The Holy Veil No More. They've Seen My Face, And Cannot Live. I'm Going All Out, And It -Will- Be The -God Of Flashiness- Level Type S-Rank. Just Follow The Flashes Of Lightning And ALL The Humans, Good And Evil, -RUSHING- Toward The -ONE PERSON ON THE PLANET-. Like The Scriptures Said, Yeah? 'I Will Draw All Men Unto Me?' Means Good And Evil. And... Here They Come~~~~~!!! Timeta Go CRAZZZZYYY!! TANK THAT SHIT, FOOZ!!!"

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 4:24 pm

5:15 AM
Show Time; Shadow Game Flirt10
"Lawless :: Assist : Ally ; Bahamut."
-Flirt-

"THIS Is What I -LIVE- For, Bitches... I Love It Soooo Muuuuch~! Let Me Just... Fuck Shit Up A Little Bit More? Some Kill Moves... Flipz & Shit... Style On They Ass... And Take It AAAAAAAALLL INNNNNNN... So I Can Dish Everything Out. This Time, I'll Show You My -REAL- Power... =YOU= All Have Been Holding Me Back, And Didn't Realize =JUST HOW MUCH=, Now Did You...? Allow Me To... Demonstrate..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Shadow Game   Show Time; Shadow Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time; Shadow Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next