The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast

Go down 
+5
Shinzita
Taomin
Tifaret C. Lombardi
Taijitu
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3399

Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 9:28 am

First topic message reminder :

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Behemo13
"Lawless :: Peon : Pipe."
-Behemoth-

"... Head For The Hills... The Silent Hills... I Need To Go. Very Fast. No Time For Games. I Will Get Serious For Real This Time."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 2:37 am

9:52 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Titill11
"Target :: Assist : Kunoichi."
-Titillate-

"... Now Then. Sit The Fuck Down, Bitches... You Ain't Never Stepping To Me."

"'FUCK YOU,' SAYS THE FOX. WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?! I Just Told You, Wheren't You Listering? Tamato Soss."
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1462

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 2:41 am

10:01 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Random12
"Target :: Command : Missile Launch."
-Random-

"With GIR The Dog, And ZIM The Human... The World Is Gonna End; It's INVADER ZIM~@"

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 2:45 am

='Tymon'=
10:13 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Sincer12
"Target :: Command : Slingshot."
-Sincerity-

"Ahhhh... It Feels Soooo Good TO Be Back To Me Crazy Ole Insane Self Again... I Missed You So Much... The Lord Has Blessed Me With Mine Insanity Back, So Now I Am Once Again My True Self... -The- Insanity. It's A Good Thing I Exist. Amen."

Back to top Go down
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 2:54 am

='Behemoth'=
11:22 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Stocki10
"Target :: Command : Reversal."
-Stockings-

"Cain't Nobody In The World Handle Allis, Baybee. I Dare Anyone To Fuck With Me And Try My Crazy Ass. Guaranteed Or Your Money Back. Bet Money."

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Aeris Tiamat

Female Points : 1334
Job/hobbies : Black Cat (Cheshire Cat)

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 4:11 am

3:30 PM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Boredo10
"Target :: Command : Counter."
-Boredom-

"Fuck, I'm Bored Now, And I Don't Feel Like Doing My -Actual- Projects Today. Like, At All. Plus I Don't Like Starting Projects Late In The Day, Or Continuing Projects By Starting Back On Them Later In The Day. Super Sleep Deprived For No Real Reason At All, But... And Then Looks Like The People Who I'm Using As My Foundation For My Launch On Discord Are Getting Pissed Off Secretly Because I'm About To Hostilely Takeover Discord. So They're Acting All Funny, Trying To Act Like They Can Perform A -Real- Plot Conspiracy, Or Something. Like. Bitch... I -Am- A Conspiracy The -Government- Circles Around -PLUS- Have Had -OTHER- Conspiracies Function Because Of, Or Toward Me. These Guys Are Just... Chumps That Have Been Playing With Too Many Maggots."

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Original Nyake (Furc 2006)

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 793

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:18 pm

='Behemoth'=
January 22, 2023 @ 1:57 PM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Grudge10
"House :: Black Pawn : Variable ; Chamelecoat (Sneaky Chameleon)."
-Grudge-

"... Look, I'm Going To Level With You All... I Was -Born- A Grudge -Holding- A Grudge When I -Came Out Of The Womb-. So I Not Only Have Grudges, I Hold Onto Them Literally -Forever- If I Want To. And Like It. But That -Doesn't- Mean I -Will-. It Means I -Can- And Will If I -Want- To. But Not That I -Definitely- Will Under -All- Circumstances. But Please Don't Cross Me, Because I Really Did Just Fuck Up All These People On Discord And They've Gone -Fully- Silent. Like, I Think They're Afraid To Even -Try- To Say Anything."

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1462

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:25 pm

2:34 PM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Unique10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Wizard Staff."
-Unique-

"... You Know, I Would Find Getting To Know People -Much- More Worth It -If- Everyone Was Unique And Showed Their Quirks And Weren't Trying To Be Poseurs, Copies Of Others, Or Just... Fake And Phony. I Don't Find Any Worth Getting To Know People Like That. But People Who Are Genuinely Themselves Are People I Want To Get To Know. Not The Copy-And-Pastes Or The Wannabes And Poseurs. That Time Of This Planet Is -Over-. Those People Are The Minority, Even If... Yes, There Are Still Quite A Lot Of Them."

*I Guess, It Makes Me A Good Hub For Others. So. I Never Was The Type To Wanna Be Anyone But Myself. Never. Maybe One Day Others Will Feel The Same. Trust Me, I Got This. Watch Me.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 4:31 am

Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Note10
January 23, 2023 @ 3:29 AM
"Lawless :: Shadow Henchman : Cougar."
-Note-

"Yeah, I Wanted To Save This: 'The Hornier I Get, The More Insane I Become, And Vice Versa. It's Way Scary To Most People But They Come Back For More, But Don't Know How To Unlock It, And Never Forget It, And Can Never Find It Anywhere Else, Scarred For Life By How Sexy Hot And Scary I Am, And Can Snap Back To Normal As If It Never Happened.'"

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 4:49 am

January 25, 2023 @ 9:47 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Oh_bab10
"Ten Of Diamonds :: Primordial Formation : Queen ; Ruler - Bloody Mirror."
-Oh Baby-

"... Oh, Baby... You Know I'm Waiting... I'll Destroy Everyone, Friday... Everyone... There's Only One Number One. And No Other."
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 498

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 5:07 am

January 26, 2023 @ 11:37 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Circum11
"Lawless :: Death : Last Act."
-Circumcision-

"... Good Shit. Seems Like All Is Correct. Had To Make Some... Executive Cuts Today. All To Mine -Express- Pleasure... I'll Have To Finish Mine Works Soon, Though. Tomorrow Was Supposed To Be The Day For Cuts, But... I've Saved Some Whom I Cannot Wait To Slash. Hmhmhm~..."

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 5:11 am

11:48 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Snip10
"Target :: Needles."
-Snip-

"I Cannot Wait For The Streets To Run Red With Their Blood... Those Who Know Me Well Know I Love To Brandish Mine Burning Sword To Circumcise Mine Enemies... Though, This Makes Me Wonder... For The People Who Have Been Here The Longest... What Does This Look Like To Them? Those Who Have Survived Each And Every One Of My Executions... What Could This -Possibly- Look Like In -Their- Eyes...?"

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 5:18 am

11:54 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Clip10
"Lawless :: Factions : Role Call."
-Clip-

"... Honestly, I Wasn't Expecting My Dear Bubblegum To... Last Very Long. Far More Cunning Than She Lets On... But There Is A -Certain- Purity In Her... One That I Can Cherish, Despite Her Disbelief In God. Something Like That Doesn't Apply To One Who Intends And Does What Is Good Or Best. A Good Person Can Still Get Very Far In The Lord's Favor, Even Without Belief Of Him, Just By Being A Good Being. If Only The Others Understood -- Then We Wouldn't Have To Damn All These Sinners... They Just Don't Want To Be Good People. They Think Not Believing Means Automatically Being A Bad Person. Or, They -Want- To Be Terrible People -To Begin With-, And That -Causes- Them To Be That Way. Either Way... Doesn't Matter To The Edge Of A Blade. Hmhmhmhmhmhmhm~..."

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 5:24 am

11:57 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Edgy10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Blade Boomerang."
-Edgy-

"... Do You Know How Much Fun I'm Going To Have... Running Through All The Terrible People On This Planet...? Just To Get Up Close And Personal To Them... To -See Just How Terrible- They Are -Myself-...? And To Brandish My Blade Against Them -Directly-? My Patience -Almost- Betrays Me. It Thirsts For The Blood Of Sinners... I Just Want To Cut Them All. But That's Counterproductive To The Lord's Works... We Can Trim Hedges Any Day, But Destroying The Whole Garden Is A No-No... I'll Have To Exert Some Temperance, And Not Any Gluttony..."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 5:28 am

1:01 PM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Carve10
"Crown :: Minor : Heart ; Champion."
-Carve-

"Fuuuucccccckk I Cannot Wait To Carve Up Them Goat Legs... They -Really- Thought That Goat -Wasn't- For Food. Like... No. It's A Sacrifice Meant To Be Devoured By God After Humans Offer It Up For Sacrifice For Atonement. But God Can Eat Up These Fucking Goats Anytime. For, He Is A Consuming Fire, With A Burning Blade."

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 5:31 am

1:44 PM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Pleasu12
"Lawless :: Traphouse (Hell {Sacrifice}) : Death Battle."
-Pleasure-

"Adios Eternamente... Goodbye Forever~!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 5:58 am

January 27, 2023 @ 6:00 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Contou10
"Lawless :: Assist : Snake Bite."
-Contour-

"... You Know, I Tucked My Dick To See How I'd Look Without It... And I Actually Look Pretty Sexy. I Wasn't Aware Of How... Incredibly Different One Looks With Or Without A Penis. Like, I'd Be A Fucking Hot Girl... Especially With The Right Haircut To Match My Personality, Which My Head Shape And Facial Contours Also Accentuate. Yeah, I Would Wear Thongs Again -- It Was Fun Back Then. And Whenever I Wear One, I Guess I'll Consider Tucking My Big Dick In. Teeheehee~!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:00 am

1:44 PM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Ooky_s10
"Lawless :: Peon : Magmouse."
-Ooky Spookiness-

"Fucking GOD DAMN, Man... Sexy Goth Bitches Being Too Fucking Sexy... Like, Shit... I'm About To Rest In Fucking Peace. Now -I- Have To Up My Sexy. Be -Super- Sexy. You How Hard That -Actually- Is, Even For -ME- And My -NATURAL- Super Sexiness? I Will Not Be Outdone, Nor Outspookied, By No Sexy, Badass, Sexy, Fucking Sexy Goth Bitches. M'kay? I'mma Sexy Their Fucking Souls Out And Eat Em."
Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:06 am

3:34 PM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Maneat10
"Lawless :: Deadling : World ; Finishing Blow."
-Maneater-

"... I Guess I'm Getting Hot And Bothered Now, And You Know What That Means... Refer To The Song Now That Cala Maria Sings."

Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:09 am

Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Insani10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Lord."
-Insanity-

"I'm Crazy Insane And Love Every Second~! But Get On My Bad Side, And I Will Fucking Kill You."

Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:13 am

4:05 PM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Sugary10
"Lawless :: Traphouse (Hell) : Sacrifice ; Junkyard."
-Sugary-

"Buu... I Hate To Be A... No Fun... But... It's My Nap Time... Sweepy Shweepy Sleepy Meepy... I'll Wake Up And Torment You Laterz... I've Got Plenty Of Peoplez Lined Up For My Tortures, AAAAALL Across This Wide Open Internetz... The Most Exquisite Type Of Treat Anyone Can Get... My Absolute Punishment Is The Fucking Beeeest~! Okay Naptime Sleepy Now GOODBYE." >(

Back to top Go down
Taomin
Taomin

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:16 am

7:57 PM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Dismis10
"Crown :: Minor : Third Eye ; Reflection."
-Dismiss-

"Myeh, That Was A Nice Nap And All, But I Don't Really Feel Like Doing Nothing Tonight. Show's Over, Kids. Scram. Go Do Something."

Back to top Go down
Shinzita
Grimro, the Pumpkeeper :: Obsidian Darkchrysm; Dark Alice of the Kurogami
Shinzita

Virgo Female Points : 1027
Job/hobbies : Goddess Of The Zero World; Head Witch - Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:19 am

January 28, 2023 @ 1:54 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Conque10
"Lawless :: Traphouse : Hell ; Sacrifice - The Finale."
-Conquest-

"Oo La La~! I've Found Someone Who Enjoys My Type Of Punishment... Gets Her Off. I Think She Likes It Rough, Too... I Can't Wait To Step On Her. Hmhmhmhmhm~! And Rest Assured, Since -None- Can Punish Like -Me-, I -Will- Start Charging One Day. So Many Are Either Too Rough Or Too Soft Or Too Inflexible... But Moi? I Can Do Any And Everything To The Slightest Annoyance To The Most Painful Smites. Well Worth It For Anyone Who Likes It Like That... Free, Until I Start Figuring Out Some Rates... Be Fortunate That I Get Off On It, Too, So... That Suffices As Payment For Now."
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:23 am

10:32 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Fuck_a10
"Target :: Command : Blade Horn."
-Fuck Around-

"Started Watching Devilman Crybaby For The First Time... Makes Me Really Horny... But I'm Also Really Sleepy... Can't Even... Destroy Planet... Right Now... Until After Nap... And... You Know. Being Horny."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:26 am

January 29, 2023 @ 1:30 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Predat10
"Field :: Period : Pawn ; Variable - Jutsu."
-Predator-

"I'm Not Locked In Here With You... You're Locked In Here With Me. One By One, Year After Year, Being Picked Off, Run Through, Throughout The Entire Planet... Each And Every Sinner Sinning Against Me Benefiting Me And Hurting Them, Until I Stand Above Them All, Having Done -NOTHING- But -ALLOWED THEM TO SIN AT ME-. To -PROVE- I Can -LITERALLY DO NOTHING-. Except -LET PEOPLE SIN- And -COME OUT ON TOP =BECAUSE THEY SIN=-."

Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:30 am

January 30, 2023 @ 8:19 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Pizza10
"Lawless :: Sun : Target ; Ultimate Blow."
-Pizza-

"Now I'm Going To Eat My Pizza For Breakfast As The -Businessmen- Of The World Who -Stayed Up Fucking With Me- Have To -Go To Work- On This =MONDAY MORNING=."

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 6:36 am

8:20 AM
Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Head_g10
"Target :: Assist : Potion."
-Head Game-

"And No, I'm Not Upset... I -AM- Malice. But I'm -FEELING- Great. Maliciously So. If You =REALLY= Can't Help But =WATCH=... =AS I GLOAT AT YOU=. Then, By All Means. Stick Around. Because, You Know, This Is =MY= Computer And =MY= Service That I AM Using. Honestly, =YOU ALL HAVE YOUR OWN THINGS=, Don't You? Wonder Why You Don't Find =YOUR OWN STUFF= Fun. Hm? Wonder Why?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast   Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next