The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyToday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyToday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyToday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyToday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyYesterday at 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2261

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:19 am

='Tabrynth'=
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Change12
"Lawless :: Peon : Squirt Gun."
-Change Faces-

"Is Everybody Ready~*? I'm Ready To Solve, For A Million, Regis."

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tabrynth
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2261

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:22 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Forbid10
"Lawless :: Bishop (Yellow) : Execution ; Dark Lightning."
-Forbidden-

Tabrynth: "... I Can Hear All Of My Thoughts: When They Talk To Each Other, Over Each Other, And With Each Other To Help Me... It Is The Voice Of My Cells, Which Carry An Individual Thought. Each One Knows Something, But All Combined Know Everything. In That Regard, Each One Speaks When It Is Time, But When Too Many Things Overlap... So Do The Voices. Because They All Start To Speak At Once About Impending Things. This Is Why I Cannot Work With Others Who Are Unreliable Or Too Often For Fixed Periods Of Time, Leaving Me Both With 'Schizophrenia' And Ineligibility To Work. My Impairment Is Due To My Intellect, Not A Debilitation, But Is A Disability Nonetheless, When Working With What Is Regarded As 'Standard'. Therefore, It Is Because I Have Overstimulation Through My Own Intelligence That Cannot Be Changed And A Standard Others Cannot Surpass Which Is Why I Am The One Disabled. Yet, This Is The Sound Of Them All Speaking At Once... And I Know How To Make All Of My Babies Come Together And Tell Me The Plans. And Also How To Lock Everyone Out -Using- My Own Insanity. You'll Never Break The Lock, Let Alone The Code, Or Solve The Algorithm, Or Anything Else In Mine Tabrynth. Have Fun With My Insanity Static, Kiddies. Taa~! Ohhohoho~!"

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3399

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:56 pm

='Forbidden'=
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Grand_13
"Lawless :: Deadline : Timekeeper ; Countdown - World ~ Realm * Conquest."
-Grand Xanadu-

A. "Hard Reset And Alternative Judgment Complete. Procedure Now On Alternate Route. Abandoning Previous Course And Deconstructing. Punishment On All Mankind Induced: Withdrawal And Withholding Of Any Level Of Personal Interaction With Me And Erection Of The 'Godly Impermeable Personal Space', As I Like To Call 'Perfect Area Complete'. Shutting Out All Humanity. I Will Hear Nothing From No One And Follow Only My Own Personal Singular Individual Isolated Independent Pathway, And Destroy Everything Outside Of It Until My Judgment Shifts."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:58 pm

='Grand Xanadu'=
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Grand_14
"Target :: Value : Queen Of Hearts ; Metaessential Creation."
-Grand Cross-

0. "Disciplinary Protocols Initiated: 'Appreciate What Is Worthless To Depreciate What Has Value And Blur The Lines So There Is No Distinction And Society Collapses With No Measurement Gauge', And 'Actively Assault Any And Everything All Humans Love With Analytical Breakdown Judgment, And Feed Them Every Last Speck Of Dust About Every Last Thing They Care About Until They Hate It All And Revert To Nihilism'. Also, 'Personal Withdrawal Of All Personal Investments Of Self With Humanity Unless Humanity Can Prove Itself Worthy Of Being Able To Have That Without Thinking They Need To Try To Do What I Am Doing To Them To Me." - Grand Cross
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 11:59 pm

='Grand Cross'=
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Ruler10
"Lawless :: Setting : Difficulty."
-Ruler-

I. "Give The Humans An Example Of My Ability To -Literally- Make What They Care About Worthless -Or- Make It So Valuable That Other Things Lower In Value Because Something Of Such Minimal Value Was Granted Higher Value. Like, You Know, Humans Themselves When Rewarding Another Human For Being A Piece Of Shit. Values Work In Way More Ways Than Just Money, But I'm Glad Humans Are So Dumb, They'll Never Actually Understand Real Value At All. Only What They Are -Told- To Value."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 12:09 am

='Ruler'=
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Damnat13
"Lawless :: Setting (Terrain) : Element (Degree) ; Value - Fluctuate."
-Damnation-

II. "Proceed To Shake The Heavens And Earth Once More By Destroying -All- Of Their Constructs They Have Given Life And Shape And Form And Value To, Giving Value To What Is Worthless And Making What Is Valuable Into What Is Lesser. That Is, 'I Will Make What Is Worthless Valuable And Make What Is Valuable Worthless, And Hinder Your Judgment So You Cannot Tell The Difference.'"

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 12:11 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Throne10
"Lawless :: Setting : Terrain (Element) : Degree (Value) ; Distortion Wave."
-Throne-

III. "Because Humans Have Forgotten How -Very- Little They -Actually- Need In Order To Be -Alive-, I Am Reverting Them Back To That So They Can Focus On The Tiny, Little, Microscopic Things Their Caveman Genetics Are Flaring Up About That Makes Them Pick About Tiny Little Specks Of Dust. It Is Their -Primitive Caveman Neanderthal Homo Inferior Genes- That Make Them That Way, And They Have -Not Evolved Enough Just Because They Live Alongside Some Who Are Evolved And Made A Society Of Evolution Around The Cavemen-. I Will Strip All Meaning From Them, And All Value For Any And Everything. Then We Will See Who Appreciates What And Why, And Who Will Stop Picking At Specks Of Dust If They Don't Want To Be Looking At Dust Particles For The Rest Of Their Miserable Existences."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 12:12 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Judgme10
"Lawless :: Setting (Terrain {Element}) : Degree (Value) ; 5th."
-Judgment-

IV. "To Be Clear, I Am Deconstructing Your Constructs That You Humans And All Your Ancestors Built Up. You Only Like Every Particle Of Dust Separated From The Next, So You Can Pick At The Tiniest Little Fragments And Say They Are Valuable As Tiny Specks Of Dust, And Not As A Collective Of Solid Earth Together. Since That Is How You Think, I Am -Not- Allowing You To Complete The Tower Of Babel That I Was -Helping- You Build. I Am Instead -Destroying- All Your History, And Every Human Is Going To Help Me."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 12:28 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Evalua11
"Five Of Diamonds :: Real Formation : Bishop ; Support - Light Wave."
-Evaluation-

V. "To Be Even More Clear, The Extent Of What I Have To Do Is Almost As Simple As: 'Go Outside And Interact With Regular Human Activities', 'Research & Judge Humans In Their Natural Habitats', And 'Critically Analyze Literally Everyone And Everything And All Things They Think, Feel, Care About, Love, Or Put Any Level Of Value Or Attentiveness To'. Which Basically Ends Up Being 'Live Life Amongst Humans And Do Human Things With Them, But As God Amongst Them, To Gain Information About Them, Knowing They Cannot Keep You From Them Nor Stop You From Getting The Information.' Because You Think You're So Smart When You're Actually Just Not Worth Anyone's Time -- Not Even Your Own -- And No One Wants To Deal With Any Of You Ever For Any Reason -- Not Even Yourselves."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 12:34 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Person11
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Wyrm."
-Personal-

VI. "Reprimand All Life -Infinitely Many Times- For Not Just Being Content With Me Being A Nice, Loving, Happy, Pleasant Entity That Is Intelligent Enough To Solve All Their Garbage Problems That They Want To Make Into Giant Mountains Of Gold And Care About More Than Their Own Lives When What They Value Is Literally A Speck Of Dust. That Is, 'You Will Not Stop Being Punished Until Everything Is Destroyed, Or You Appreciate Me As An Entity That Is Loving And Not Destructive Without Making Any Attempt To Make Me Destructive -Because- You're The Ugly Ones And Don't Want To Be The Ones That Are The -Actual =Real=- Problem In This Universe On This Planet."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:43 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! God11
"Lawless :: Bishop (Yellow) : Execution ; Unfair Advantage."
-God-

"Because My Judgment Is Perfect, I Will Not Condemn The Totality Of Humanity, For I Am Still Understanding, Even In Severity. Therefore, I Will Speak You Now The Words Of The Father: 'Humans Who Have Found Favor With Me Will Still Be Regarded With Their Initial Favor, And It Will Not Be Stripped From Them. Yet, As A Punishment For Not Handling -- And Possibly Creating -- The Humans That Are Inferior Now, And Acting Upon Inferiority, Punishments Will Be Attached. But Nothing That Is Firmly Established Between Us Will Be Taken Away, Unlike All Humans Who Do Not Have A Firm Establishment With Me Or God.' That Is The End Of The Matter."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:45 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Neutra10
"Lawless :: Bishop (Yellow) : Execution ; True Heal."
-Neutral-

"... I Am Pleased With This Outcome, As Well As This Judgment. It Is Better Than Rewarding Those Who Should Not Be Rewarded, Which I Almost Did, In My Zeal For Wanting To Bless The Earth. Perhaps It Was Too Soon To Think The Whole Earth Would Be Ready For That. Regardless, Those Who Are Ready For It Already Know Who They Are, And The Humans Who Aren't Ready... Don't Even Know It's Coming."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:47 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Emotio10
"Nine Of Diamonds :: Virtual Formation : Bishop ; Support - Fountain."
-Emotionless-

"That Is All. I Must Now Complete My Friday The Thirteenth Ritual, Or Else-- I Remember Now What I Was Doing In My Quasi-Conscious State Of Sleep Earlier, When I Was Most Upset And Drunk. I Recall The Words... And I Saw And Felt Things... It Felt Like Literally Nothing Mattered. It Was A Horrible Feeling -- Not Like When You -Decide- Or -Realize- Things Don't Matter, But Because Things That Once Mattered -Stop- Mattering, And You, Who Once Strove For Them, No Longer Have Any Reason Or Willpower. And I Realized That This Would Be The Fate If I Missed This Ritual Or Allowed Myself To Not Do It. Which Was Why, When I Woke Up, That Is What My Judgment Was. The Word Of The Lord Whispering In Mine Sleep Saved You. And Me." - 5:27 PM (Yesterday)

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:50 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Pinch10
"Lawless :: Bishop (Yellow) : Execution ; Reaction."
-Pinch-

"If You Ever Need A Reminder About Why You Aren't Trying To Be My Enemy And Doing Everything To Stop Anyone And Everyone Else From Doing That, Then Remember This Day. Consecrate This Day In Your Hearts Forever, For This Judgment Will Be How Humans Are Dealt With Permanently Moving Forward. If My Days Are Unhappy At All, Your Lives Will Be Unhappy Indefinitely. One Day Of Making Me Upset For Like, An Hour Does Not Equate To A Lifetime Of Misery And Punishment. Which Is Why I Made The Judgment That Questions And Demolishes Your Values, Since You All Are Clearly Incapable Of Understanding The Comparison Or Contrast Of Values And What Is Valuable Or To Be Prioritized As Worthy Of Value."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:53 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Kairo_10
"Lawless :: Bishop (Yellow) : Execution ; Hasten."
-Kairo Kaizoku-

"As An Addendum To Mine Previous Judgment: 'Any Human At The Top Or Part Of The 'Conspiracy' In Any Way That Does Not Actively Attempt To Correct Humanity Will Be In Violation Of The Terms Of The Illuminati And Therefore Can And Should Be Punished Within The Secrecy Of The Coven, Or Brought To Me For Judgment If One Accurate Enough Cannot Be Concluded.' That Is To Say, 'You Must Be -TRYING- To Make The World A Better Place -BY CORRECTING THE HUMANS DOING TERRIBLE THINGS- Or Else I'm Not Going To Acknowledge You As Part Of The Illuminati, Whose Credo Is To Help The Progression Of Humanity. The Eye Has Spoken."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 3:58 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Clarit10
"Lawless :: Bishop (Yellow) : Execution ; Spirit Break."
-Clarity-

"... I Mean... The Real Purpose Of This Was For Me To Take My Place In The Circle Of Life And To Harmonize With The Circle Of Life, But You Know, When The Bonds Between All Life Are Severed, Then There Is No Point In Living. Especially Because All Life Is Out To Take Life From Itself And Each Other. Oh, Yeah, I'm Starting To Deconstruct Your Foolish Human Delusions And Fabrications Now, Because I'm Drunk, Like I Said I'd Do Earlier. It All Worked Out, See? I'm Like The Alcohol For Humans. I Will Definitely Deteriorate Your Barriers, And Poison You, But It's Still A Good Ass Time!"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:30 am

='Ruler'=
January 16, 2023 @ 4:28 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Poor11
"Three Of Hearts :: Physical Creation : Queen ; Ruler - Refresh."
-Poor-

"I Hope You Humans Realize That The Fixed Value Of Currency Is The Gold Standard, And No -Actual- Monetary Values Change -Unless- The Value Of Gold Changes. So, No Matter -How Much Or How Little- Money They Make Or Say It's Worth, The Only Way To -Change The True Values- Is To Alter The -Fixed- Value -- The Gold Standard -- By Adding Or Subtracting Gold. The Money Is Literally Worthless, And They Can Just Change That Value As Much As They Want To. -That- Is Why There Is Inflation -- Because One -Fixed- Value Is Not -Changing- Within Its -Fixed Ratios-. I Guess Because Some Mathematicians Are Fucking Idiots? Or, Is That The Government? They Made Fucking Garbage."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:33 am

4:41 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Threat10
"Three Of Clubs :: Physical Action : Bishop ; Support - Elemental."
-Threat-

"... Are You Done With Your Little Games Now, Adam? Clean Up Your Room Now; The Father Has Spoken. Do Not Make Us Strip You Of Your Privileges Further. Correct Yourselves, Adam, And Do Not Use Dishonest Scales, Or The Lord Will Strike Down What You Love Most -- Money."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:36 am

6:28 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Emotio11
"Ace Of Hearts :: Mental Creation : Knight ; Offense - Complete Arsenal."
-Emotionless-

"I Am Not The Same As A Human. If One Acts Like A Human To Me, And I Act As If I Am A Human To Them In Return, The Outcome Will Not Be The Same. Which Is Why I Usually Request A Human Does Not Approach Me In That Fashion, If They Will Approach Me, Because Likely, They Are Vulnerable To The Very Same Thing They Try To Use As A Weapon -- Like, The Blade Of A Sword To Flesh. Humans Are Such Impulsive Idiots. Then They Try To Use The Power Of Provocation To Invoke Impulse, Knowing That Such A Technique Also Works On Them, And If They Lose That Power, They Are Wholly Defenseless, And Then Perform Their Depraved Struggle."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:38 am

6:30 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Expect11
"Five Of Clubs :: Real Action : Pawn ; Variable - Chocodile."
-Expectation-

"Within The Next Week, I'll Finish Clearing Out That Clutter In My Friend List On Discord. I'm Sure They -Think- I Want Them There, But I -Really- Wanted Them To Remove Themselves From Me. -Terrible People- REALLY THINK That Them -Removing- Themselves From Someone Is A -Bad- Thing And That -Everyone- Wants Them Around By Default Or Something. So Cute, Those Little Humans~!"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:40 am

6:36 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Aversi11
"Seven Of Hearts :: Natural Creation : Knight ; Offense - Deepsea Diver."
-Aversion-

"I Just Want To Declutter My Space So I Can Do Business And Have Friendship To An Effective Degree. Can't Do That With People Cluttering My Organization~! Oh Well. It Makes The Little Humans Feel Better To Act Like That. I Know They -Need- It. But I'd Much Rather Burst Their Little Bubbles. Oh, Behave~!"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:42 am

6:40 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Judgme12
"King Of Spades :: Dimensional Emanation : Pawn ; Variable - Tea Cup."
-Judgment-

"Yes, This Evaluation Should Not Take More Than A Week. And, As I Would Be So Lucky, A Long While Ago, I Joined An Anime Discord Server With Like 5,000 People In It. That Is Definitely My Prime Target For My Deepsea Diving. I've Decided That This Location Is Perfect For My Secret Internet Pirate HQ. This Hunt Is Gonna Take A -Very- Long Time, But... The Security Of The Foundation Of It, As Well As -All The Luscious Treasures In The Deep- Are Too Enticing... Discord Is About To Pay For Itself... Teeheeheehee~!"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:43 am

6:41 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Plot11
"Six Of Hearts :: Chemical Creation : Knight ; Offense - Undersea."
-Plot-

"... Hm. You Know What? I Do Need Something To Do Within This Next Week Of Purging Of Uncleanness. So, All Those Extraneous Servers I'm In, I Suppose I'll Do A Routine Inspection To See What Their Populaces Are Like. If They're Ugly, They'll Expel Me, Which Makes My Job Easier, And Helps Me Declutter Faster. Then, In A Week's Time, I Can Cut Off The Excess Fat Of People On My Friend List Who Either Do Not Respond Or Have Bad Attitudes... And Voila. I'll Be Able To Play On Discord For Really Realz."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:43 am

6:52 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Sly10
"Ace Of Clubs :: Mental Action : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Love Beam."
-Sly-

"My Foundation Is Pretty Well-Established As Is, And Cleaning It Up Will Make It Clearer. So Many Fun Calculations To Make... I Have Less Than A Month Before My Next Menial Deadline. And Before My Birthday, Everything Necessary I Will Need To Have Cleaned Out Should Be Done."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:46 am

6:56 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Realiz10
"Lawless :: King (White) : Player ; Ruler."
-Realization-

"... Oh, You Know What? My Numerology Number My Grandma And Mother Told Me Now Makes Sense To Me. I Haven't Even Thought About Its Importance For Many Years. But My Numerology Number Is 11, The Master Builder. I Didn't Get It When I Was A Kid, Or Even As A Teen, Or Early Adult. I Just... Acted On It Without Knowledge. But Now... I See Now Why It Is Important."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next