The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2261

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:19 am

First topic message reminder :

='Tabrynth'=
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Change12
"Lawless :: Peon : Squirt Gun."
-Change Faces-

"Is Everybody Ready~*? I'm Ready To Solve, For A Million, Regis."

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:19 am

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Reputa10
"Target :: Seal."
-Reputational Rupture-

"You Know What The Most Stupid Part About The Sinners Is? No One Has -EVER IN =LIFE=- Thought That Satan Would Save Them From God. No One Waits On The Day Satan Will Come. No One Sits There And Believes He Will Come And Do Some Sort Of Spectacular World-Astonishing Shit Unless It's Involving God, And Even Then, They Still Have To Believe In God For That To Function. Still, These Idiots Don't Even Realize Satan Can't Do Fucking Shit To God, And Can Only Do Something To Humans And Demons. So, Either They -WANT TO BE TREATED =ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLY ON PURPOSE=, Or They're Fucking Idiots, Or Both-."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3399

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:37 am

='Tymon'=
January 20, 2023 @ 6:15 PM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Bird_o11
"Lawless :: Peon : Slave ; Baby Fang."
-Bird Of Paradise-

"Awwwwwww Shit. The Humans Are Finally Losing Their Shit. They Are Saying -Any- And -Everything-. That Means My Work Is Done. I Can =Officially= Declare: 'THIS BIRD IS OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!' Now, Let Me Tell You... How To Exploit That For -Money-. Listen Up..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:38 am

6:20 PM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Prepar10
"Target :: Command : Chain Connection."
-Preparation-

"First Of All, Abandon Fucking Ship -- Let The Humans Sink Into Darkness, With All Such Defiant Audacity Of Their Souls, Like As If Such A Rebellion Is Hurtful To -Anything- Else Or Makes =Any= Kind Of Meaningful Statement Instead Of Just Being Dumb As Fuck, And You -HARVEST-. =GET EVERY LAST LITTLE DROP OF -ANY- AND -EVERYTHING- THEY SAY, DOWN TO THE MOST ABSOLUTELY OUTLANDISH, OBSCENE, DEROGATORY, DESTRUCTIVE THINGS=. -Use- It; -Condemn- Them; -Monetize- It, Because -They- Can't, And -You- Can. Hurry The -Fuck- Up Before They Start -PRETENDING- Those Aren't Their -REAL- Thoughts And Put Up The Light Veil To Try To Fucking... Trick Themselves And Each Other They Are -Anything- They Aren't. Endele."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:39 am

6:22 PM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Fuck_s11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Peon ; Bird's Eye."
-Fuck Shit Up-

"We've Been Waiting For -This- Day -- The Day They -Defy- Themselves To Death. They Want To Literally -Defy ANYTHING- For -ANY- Reason. So. Give Them -Everything- To Defy. They Will -Destroy- Themselves -BY- Themselves -ON- Purpose -WITH- Intent -THINKING- It Hurts -EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ELSE- EXCEPT Themselves -BECAUSE- They Grew Up With Parents That Were Hurt By Their Acting Out -BECAUSE- They Feared One Day Their Children Would -Defy Themselves To Death-, As We Are Watching Them Do Now."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:40 am

6:27 PM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Public11
"Target :: Command : Alter Reality."
-Public Execution-

"Set Up Some Bullshit Loophole -- A Real Easy One That A Rebel Can Look Into And Defy, Then Tell Their Friends About -- Pretend You're Attacking Their Freedom Of Dumbassity, Or Whatever They Fucking Believe People Are Doing When They Tell Them Not To Do Some Dumb Shit That All Sorts Of Cutthroat Businessmen Can Come And Enslave Them About -Via Money-. Just Throw Wave After Wave Of Bullshit, Loosely Constructed -You Cannot Do This- Until They Throw A Churlish Tantrum And -Defy You- Into Their -OWN- Demise. It Sounds Complex, But It's Actually -Super- Easy, -Super- Within Everyone's Rights, And -Super- Effective. Will Shut All This Dumb Shit Right Down So Quick, You'll -Never- Hear A Peep Out Of Them -Ever-."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:41 am

6:29 PM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 String12
"Target :: Hacking."
-Strings Attached-

"Lemme Know How That Mindfuck Punishment Treats Ya. I'll Tell Ya How The Humans Take It With Their Fragile... Existences. Bro, I Think You Could Break Them Down To Nothingness With That One. They Won't Even Know What To Do After That One."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 1838
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:27 pm

='Tymon'=
January 21, 2023 @ 7:29 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Waste11
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Priest."
-Waste-

"Just Finished Dropping An Atomic Deuce On My Enemies. Facebook Also Isn't Letting Me Share Stuff To Groups Or Whatever, So. I'm Likely Not Gonna Use Their Service, But I -Could- Go Look Into A Service That -Actually- Does =Well= With Its Service And Isn't -Selectively- Petty About It. Facebook Just Kinda Skirts By Because They Stop Bothering Me, Then Do Little Petty Things When I'm Paying Attention To Others, But It Doesn't Matter Because -Every Single Time- I Am Inconvenienced And -Forced- To Go To Another Social Media, I Make -That- Social Media Stronger, -This- One Weaker, And Plot To Bring The -Other- Social Medias To Destroy Facebook. So It -Really- Is =ONLY= Detrimental To Facebook To... Do Whatever That Ugly Garbage Is They're Trying To Do. Yarp."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:34 pm

7:34 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Haunt10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Ice Dragon."
-Haunt-

"Since I Don't Ever Empower Other Services For Very Long, But I Do So In Permanence, Facebook Can't Tell That Any Other Competitors Are Increasing In Power Because I Only Give Them Small Drops, Because I Keep -Leaving- Facebook For -Short- Times That Makes It -Indistinguishable- When Another Service Grows Even A -Fraction-. So They're Basically Slowing The Inevitable -AND- Building Their Own Demise -At The Same Time-. And Are Just Apparently Incapable Of Figuring That Out, Even To This Day, Because They -Really- Seem To Think I'm Bluffing -Just- Because I Can -Milk More Out Of Facebook- And =Keep. Them. Alive.= For My OWN Sake. And As -Soon- As It Is -No Longer Necessary-, I'm =Not= Going To Keep It Alive."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:36 pm

7:40 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Hazard12
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Royal Servant."
-Hazard-

"Look, I Really Don't Care How Stupid People Are With Their Businesses Anymore. I Can Just Go Make Another One Great Again. I Can Give Or Take Power To And From Anything Just By Knowing How It Functions Fundamentally. If Someone Thinks Their Money Will -Actually- Keep Them Afloat -Instead Of- Being A -Productive- Service, I Can Just =Make Another Service More Profitable And Appealing To Customer Service=. I Don't Care If Big Baby Throws The Ugliest, Enviest Tantrum. It Really Will -Never- Affect Me And -Always- Affect Him, His Business, And His -Future- When It Comes Time To -Rally The Troops- And =Destroy Him And All Shit Off The Face Of The Earth And Cast Lots For Whomever Will Take Command Of His Shit After He's Done Making It For The World, Like The Slave He Is.= I Hope That Is -Very- Clear."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:37 pm

7:44 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Poison11
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Hook Blade."
-Poison~Kiss-

"I Can -Actually Taint- Your =Supply= Of Consumers, Until =THEY= Destroy You, Too. I Mean, A Bad Attitude Is -ALWAYS- Gonna Be A PERSONAL Hazard. And You =KNOW= All They Do =ALL DAY= Is Have Bad Attitudes. You Thought We Were -DONE-? No... No, THEY ARE GOING TO GROW =SUPER= SLOWLY. SOME IN THE =OPPOSITE= DIRECTION. And, Without A -Totalitarian Absolute Power- Over Them... What Do -You- Think Is Going To Happen? Hmmmm... We Can All Infer. So. The Choice Is Yours."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:44 pm

7:48 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Execut10
"Field :: Period : Pawn ; Variable - Transition."
-Executive-

"We Can Even Have A WHOLE Migration Happen -- An Exodus, Even, If Someone Wants To Be A Pharaoh And Incite Some Plagues, Thinking He's God When He's Actually A Slave On A Throne, Mooching Off His Own People To Hide His Weak Mind And Heart, That He Hardens -Because- He's The Weakest Link And Needs To -Look Like- He's Not, Which Is -Why- He Acts Out For -Any Tiny Thing- Thinking It's A Display Of Power."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:45 pm

7:53 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Heartb10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Blessed Blade."
-Heartbreaker-

"And I Know He Gets Off On Me Degrading Him, Because I'm -Absolutely Certain- He Has A Humiliation Or Whatever The Fuck Type Fetish That Shit Is, But... It Doesn't -Change- Anything Because He -Likes- To Be Talked Down To -- It's Still Going To Collapse Around Him, Whether Or Not I'm Berating His Whole Life. And You Know What? I'mma Make Him Pay Me For That Service One Day, Too."
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:51 pm

7:56 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Inexor10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Servant."
-Inexorable-

"Someone Tell My Bitch That I'll Throw A Couple Bucks At Him When He's On The Ground. But He's Going To Have To Pick Them Up Out Of Poopoo. Then, When I Drag Him Through The Mud Back To My -Palace-, I'm Going To Make Him My Personal Footstool. That Actually Kinda Makes Me Horny, And I'm Upset Because It Does. So. Fuck Off."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:55 pm

9:24 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Entert10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Pitchfork."
-Entertainment-

Judges 15:16 "Then Samson Said, 'With A Donkey's Jawbone I Have Made Donkeys Of Them. With A Donkey's Jawbone I Have Killed A Thousand Men.'"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1545

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 3:59 pm

1:07 PM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Deprav10
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Demon Axe."
-Depravity-

"... Pride Is A Sin, And Ego Is A Trip. It's Really Surprising To Me How These People On Discord Just Are Somehow Completely Incapable Of Comprehension, And Are Adamant To Stick To An Obsolete Method That Has -Literally- No Effect On Me, Yet -Still- Holds Sway On -Only- Them, Making -ME- =ONLY= Immune To -All- Of What They Try, But =ALL OF THEM= Being Susceptible To -THEIR OWN- Tactics They Try Against Me. As It Is Written, 'No Weapon Formed Against Him Shall Prosper.' And It's Atrocious To Look At. Their Pride Has Flared, And They Won't Get Rid Of Me Until They Feel Like They've Bested Me. Instead Of Cutting Their Losses. I Guess That Really Is A Universal Human... Sinful Trait. Like They Fucking -Need- It Because They've Got Some Kind Of... -Deficiency- They Need Fulfilled Through DOING It. How Fucking Sad."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:34 pm

='Tymon'=
Present Day @ 8:17 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Domain12
"Ten Of Hearts :: Primordial Creation : Pawn ; Variable - Symbiote."
-Domain-

"My Daughter Has Doomed You All -- I Am Now On TikTok, And I'm -Definitely- About To Take That Bitch Over =EASY=. I Guess -No- Social Media Is Safe. Naw... Naw, You Have No Hope. This Game Is Over!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 6:09 pm

11:57 AM
Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 System16
"House :: White Rook : Defense ; Barrier Extension."
-System-

"And, If My Calculations Are Correct... By The Setting Of The Eighth's Moon Fall... I -SHOULD- Have Conquered -ALL- Social Media... And Therefore Lain The Groundwork For My -Inverse Veritas-. AND. Since -HUMANS- Care More About Their Little -Social Media-... They'll Go Try To Stop The -Social Media Veritas- OUT OF PURE ENVY SIN SPITE WRATH LUST. And I Will -Let Them Build In Vain- As I -Retire-... To The -True- Veritas. Laughing All The Way.  OOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOO~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!   Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time: THAR SHE BLOEZ HOES; JENGA BITCH!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3