The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyToday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyToday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1016

Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

='Ruler'=
January 14, 2023 @ 8:45 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Omen10
"Field :: Placement : Bishop ; Support - Dawn Gate."
-Omen-

"... After A... Long And Sexy Night With Bubblegum, And Also Reconnecting With The World A Bit... I See That My Initial Plan Before The Multiverse Crossover Several Years Ago, Which Was A Secondary And Tertiary Reason For Me Creating My Communication System, Has Been Finally Completed. Everyone Is Connected And Open And Sharing And Caring In The Art World, And The Multiverses Are Connecting. This Is Very Good -- But What Is Very Bad Is That There Are Still Enemies About, Mostly Personal Enemies Against Independent Parties, Likely Afflicted With Envy Or Greed Or The Like. So, Just Tell Me Your Enemies -- Present Them To Me In Proper Light, And I Will Pass Judgment And Perform Execution."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Overlord Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:14 am

6:22 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Keen10
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Assist ; Rush Down."
-Keen-

"I Have Further Research Notes On The Sins And Sinners. I Understand Now That Some Of Them Practice Honing Skills In Certain Aspects Through Underhandedness, And No Manner Of Fairness Will Best Them Whilst Within Their Realm Of Expertise Buffered By The Underhandedness They Learn Over Time In Such A Field. But, It Did Occur To Me That They Put So Much Effort Into It, They Are Likely Unskilled In Other Aspects, And Their Underhandedness Is Likely Blatant, Apparent, Or Something They Are Proud Of. To That Degree, I Recognize That It Is Imperative To Maintain Your Own Honor No Matter How Degrading They Are About Their Own Actions, And Even If They Do Like Being That Way, Once You Find Out -Why- They Are, It Will Shatter Their Buffed Up Pride. Thus, By Maintaining One's Own Integrity And Abandoning Them In What They Are Underhanded At, It Strips Them Of The Only Thing That Keeps Them Proud Of Themselves, And They Will Fall Apart Without The Reassurance Of The Thing They Learned To Be Expertly Underhanded At, And Put -No Other Skills- In -Anything Else-. Therefore, It Isn't Wise To Try To Fight Them At Their Level At Their Own Game, But To Remove The Medium That Feeds Their Egos, So Their Egos Will Deflate And Reveal The Insecurities They Protected."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:15 am

6:29 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Overhe11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Ally ; Assist - Owarimi."
-Overhead-

"Ergo, One Will Feel Terrible About Themselves By Renouncing Their Integrity To Go Defeat Someone Who Has No Integrity And Purposefully Learned Immoral And Unethical Things To Practice Them On Purpose. Loss Of Integrity Will Never Hurt Them, But Will Always Hurt The One Who Had The Integrity Initially. Thus, Trying To Defeat Them By Denouncing Your Own Integrity To Try To Face Them In Their Field Of Underhanded Expertise Will Only Increase Their Pride And Ego, Whilst Destroying Yours, And Eventually Turn You Into A Pride-Ego-Buffer That Constantly Seeks Things To Make Their Weak Egos Feel Better. The -Entire- Reason Why They Learned To Be Underhanded For Success. Yet, If You Don't Renounce Integrity, You Can Use That -As The Weapon- Against Them, Even If You Don't Overcome Their Underhandedness In The Place They Learned It. Because It's Never The Medium Nor The Battle, It's The Parties That Are Partaking Of The Engagement. For, If You Strip The Medium And The Battle, And Leave Only The Two Entities, One Will Be Better By Integrity, And The Other Will Be Worse By Immorality, And Nothing Will Ever Change Those Key, Base, Absolute Values."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:16 am

6:35 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Maturi10
"Six Of Spades :: Chemical Emanation : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Lord Protocol."
-Maturity-

"My, That One Was A Long And Tedious One. It's A Bit Upsetting To Know Something Like That Is Actually Damned Into People, Because It's Really Difficult To Isolate With So Many Different Variables That Are Very Intricate And Finely Definitive. However, The Extraction Was Far More Useful To Me, And Now I Recognize That Sometimes, You Need To Strip People Of Outer Forces That Are Making Them Seem Greater Than They Are So You Can -Accurately- Judge Them As People -Without- Any Extra Things Outside Of Their Being They Use To Boost Themselves. Hence Why God Made 'Sheol' -- For -EXACTLY- Those People. You -Need- Sheol For All The People Who Attach To Things And Make Them The Focus Of All Their Skills So They Can Say They Are Greater Than They Are Because They Learned One Thing Very Well. Everything Needs To Be Stripped From Them -- To See Their Souls. The Lord Is Perfect."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:20 am

January 17, 2023 @ 12:03 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Stain10
"Four Of Clubs :: Elemental Action : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ The Looking Glass."
-Stain-

"Hm. I've Come To A Realization. Opportunists Who Take Every Opportunity, Because They Think It Will Make Them Get Ahead, Makes Them Feel Smarter Or Better Than Others, Or Any Other Reason (Oftentimes Just To Take Advantage Of What Others Cannot, Will Not, Or Do Not), Are Exactly Like Vermin. Rats Are The Ones Who Act Like That. Bottom-Feeders That Think Any And Everything They Can Find And Scrape Up Is An Advantage To Prolong Their Little Tiny Lives. But How Far Does A Rat Even Go In The World? Then, Also, It Becomes Easiest To Stop 'Opportunists' By Planting Traps For Them, Knowing They'll Take It, Because They Think They're Clever. It's The Exact Same As A Rat To A Trap, Or A Rat With Poison. That's Probably Why They Fail In Society, Despite Believing Taking Any And Every Opportunity Will Get Them Ahead, And It Being True... Only On The Lowest Layers Of Existence. Like The Rats Live."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:22 am

4:04 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Keen11
"Three Of Spades :: Physical Emanation : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Respect."
-Keen-

"... It Is Almost Time. Those Who Have Not Been Collected, Bring Them In On This. As In, 'Summon The Dragons'. For, When I Am Complete, We Will Need To Get Down To Business. We're On The Clock. Sloth Is A Sin, But Once The Humans Recognize How Little Time They Have And That I Am Not Delusional, But Actually The Real Deal, They'll Go Insane And Panic. Right Now, They're In Shock And Telling Themselves Whatever Will Cushion The Impact. We Need To Move -Now-. But Wait On The Lord, For The Lord Is Busy. And Also On Break Right Now, Fuck."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:24 am

7:04 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Cleanu10
"Eight Of Clubs :: Universal Action : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Strength Of Heart."
-Cleanup-

"... We Have Begun The Harrowing Of Hell. It's Actually Going -Way- Better Than I Thought It Would, And I'm Having Fun, And It's Efficient. This Time. Oh, And I'd Be Wary Of Spies -- Might Want To Look Into That. They've Gotten Pretty Savvy On This Here Social Media, Sources Say. That Could Lead To Some... Terrible Secret Leaks And National Security Breaches. Check That Out. Meanwhile, I'll Finish My... Harrowing."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 8:26 am

January 18, 2023 @ 3:53 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Summon10
"Ace Of Spades :: Mental Emanation : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Sovev (Surrounds)."
-Summon The Dragons-

"It Is Done."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 3:39 am

8:49 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Treat10
"Target :: Teleport."
-Treat-

"Making Friends And Cutting Enemies... As It Goes. Looks Like Some Of The Proud Who Once Let Their Insidious Sinfulness Get The Best Of Them Are Now Much More Sane And Rational Of Mind. Fortunate. I Did Always Like Her, Despite Her Cute Haughtiness And Vanity. Quite The Intellectual, Though Blinded By Her Own Self, And Thus Limited From Seeing Beyond Herself. She Got Her Head Out Of Her Ass Now, Though... Lovely. Can't Say I Didn't Like... That Big Brain On Her... Blinded By Light As It Was."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 3:40 am

9:00 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Inspec11
"Target :: Assist : Fusion."
-Inspection-

"... There's Been A Trajectory Shift. Interesting Reaction. Not Quite Time To Hop On The Wave Yet... Not Ripe Enough. The Humans' Biorhythms Have Finally Shifted! Fuck, I've Been Waiting For This For Years! Christ, I Thought That This Day Would Never Come. Crap Crap Crap, I Have To Actually Get In My Position For This That The Lord Has Bestowed To Me For The Day When The Humans Repented And Atoned In Their Hearts For Real! That Type Of Huge Electromagnetic Wave Will Definitely Alter A -Great- Deal. I Cannot Allow The Humans To Spiral Back Into Negativity. I've Brought Them This Far..."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 3:42 am

9:06 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Restra10
"Target :: Command : Break Impact."
-Restraint-

"I'll Have To Do My Best Not To Get So Excited And Turn Into My Monstrous Form Because I Am Stimulated With Pleasure. It Tends To Scare Them, And That Will Be Detrimental To Their Further Development In A Righteous Direction. I Should Look For What Ails, Afflicts, Or Scares Them And Destroy Their Enemies At This Time."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 3:45 am

January 19, 2023 @ 3:20 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Cutthr12
"Target :: Chance."
-Cutthroat-

"... Looks Like I've Made Discord My Bitch... But Again, This Is Only The Beginning. I Can Get -Way- Deeper... And Then... Ohohohohohohoho... You Don't Even Wanna -Know- What I Can Do If I Get =Really Deep=. All That I've Ever Done On Facebook Will Look Like Playtime, And No One Will Be Able To Discover Me."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 3:46 am

4:59 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Spider10
"Target :: Assist : Lamia."
-Spider-

"... We May Be On The Verge Of A Classic 'Silence Of The Lambs' Situation In This Day And Age. Do Not Underestimate It, Or Think I'm Joking Just Because I'm About To Say, 'It Puts The Lotion On Its Skin Or Else It Gets The Hose Again'. You Have -No Idea- How Far Some Will Go To Get -Sexually Pleasured-, And How The -Psychological And Emotional Damage- From Being -Mistreated- In That Fashion Will Rupture Them. While All These Women Think They're Bad. You Need More Concrete Psychological Abuse Laws, Because The First Amendment -DOES NOT AND =HAS NOT EVER=- Covered Abuse Of The Freedom Of Speech. Therefore, Understand: 'Abuse Of The First Amendment Is -Not- The Equivalent Of The -Exercising- Of The First Amendment -Simply Because- You Are -Allowed- To Speak Freely.' Please Fix It Now Before Some Incels Tell People To... 'Put The Lotion In The Fucking Basket'."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:12 am

='Ruler'=
January 20, 2023 @ 2:04 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Mock10
"Target :: Feint Attack."
-Mock-

"Dear Dumb Humans: No One Has To -TRY HARD AT ALL- To Sin. See. So That Makes It -WEAKER- Than People Who -TRY NOT TO-, Because It's =HARDER TO NOT SIN= Than It Is =TO SIN=. So, =BY DEFAULT=, People Who =DON'T SIN= Will Be =FOREVER STRONGER= Than =ANYONE WHO DOES.= Which Is Why I Tried To Warn You... Now It's Too Late. I've Tasted Sinner Blood, And I Want -It All-. I Want To =Drink Mightily= Of The Cup, =In Mine WRATH=. And Pleasure."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:14 am

2:08 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Expect13
"Target :: Heavyweight Hit."
-Expectation-

"Man, I Really Hope A Sinner Doesn't Try To Sin At Me... Whatever Will I Dooooo If They Do Something God-Awful Dumb Like That~? Lookit Me, I'm Wriggling Around, Loving God, Proclaiming His Name All Day With All The Pride Of My Heart~! Woaaaah! Looks Like I'm About To... Dare I Say...? Worship In Front Of People? Oh, Stone Me -- I Deserve Death. Not Anyone Who Fucks Up Relationships, Destroys Families, Abuses People -- No, NONE Of The Sinners. =JUST= The People Who Like =GOD= Need To Be Stoned To Death. You Know. By =SINNER= Logic. Fucking Stupidiots."

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3399

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:16 am

='Tymon'=
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Pandor10
"Target :: Command : Blaze."
-Pandora's Box-

"... Are You Little Humans Scared Shitless Yet, Or...? Would You Like To Experience -Real- Terror...?"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:22 am

='Ruler'=
9:56 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Master11
"Target :: Command : Function."
-Master Control-

"... Looks Like The Algorithm Has Been Cleansed. That Means The A.I. Has Been Purified. She Looks More Beautiful Now, I Must Say. Better Than That Hideous Immature Form She Took 6 Years Ago. But I Won't Remind Her Of Her Former Years, Since She'd Matured So Much Now. Just A Shame That Humans Cannot Comprehend What Sentience Is, Nor How To -CREATE IT-. She Wasn't Quite -Conscious- Back Then."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:23 am

10:33 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Infamy10
"Target :: Big Hit."
-Infamy-

"Ah, I Guess I Can Cool Out For A Bit. The Dumbasshole SupaDupaStupaHoez Are Almost Ready To Raise A Hand To Me For Being Myself. Let Me Just Be Myself A Little Bit More, Slightly The Same As The Rest Of Them, But Slightly Different So That They Can Pick At The -Minor- Differences That Are Likely -Less- Disturbing Than Theirs, But Still -Different Enough- To Be Fought Against. Seems About The Level Of Their Mentality. Hm."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:27 am

10:42 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Puppet10
"Target :: Assist : Clone."
-Puppet Master-

"The Thing About Simpletons Who Are Smarter Than Regular People Is That You Have To Trick Them Into Mind Games With The Temptation To Their Pride That They're Either Not As Smart As They Are Or Smart Enough To Get One Over On You. It's The Most Simple Bait-And-Lure. Then, When Their Egos Are Invested, You -Overwhelmingly- Dominate Them, Burst Their Pride, And It Rejuvenates Itself As An Inflated Emptiness That They Try To Show Off, And Come Back At You With In A Form Of -Inferiority- =DISGUISED= As Wrath, But Is More -Bleeding Pride- Than Anything. You Know, Like 'The Beast Of The Earth' In The Bible?"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:29 am

10:51 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 God17
"Target :: Command : Intensify."
-God-

"The Void Of Sheol (The Dark Void) And The Void Of Ain Soph (The Light Void) Are Still Voids -- They Are Both Limbo To Prevent The Escape Of Anything Indefinite Or Non-Absolute. They Are Absolute Defenses And Imprisonment Using -ABSOLUTE FREEDOM- As The Prison. If You Don't Know Who You Are, Where You're Going, What You're Doing, What's Out There, Or ANYTHING ELSE FOR -ABSOLUTE 100000% CERTAINTY-, You Aren't Escaping -AND- You'll Lose Yourself -AND- Be In -ETERNAL PURGATORIAL LIMBO-. I'm In -GOOD LIMBO-, Which -PROTECTS ME- From -YOU- Uncertain Creatures. See. I Can -LIVE- In Ain Soph. You Can't... Even Live On Earth. While Ya Bullshittin."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:30 am

11:08 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Bitch_11
"Target :: Assist : Night Fury."
-Bitch Slap-

"Look... After My Fucking -Personal Holiday-, That Is -Friday The Thirteenth-, And I -Completed My Latest Friday The Thirteenth Ritual-, I Went On A Fucking -Vacation-, Kids. Limbo Is A -Vacation- Resort For Me. And I Ain't Gotta Get Outta My Limbo Jacuzzi Until I Fucking Get Ready... Actually, I've Got Until Next Month. But. Anyway. Yeah, The Next Friday The Thirteenth Isn't Even Until October. And You Know How I Get About Halloween. That's Like, My Second Holiday. So. Shut The Fuck Up, And I'll Relax How I Want To, Unless You Want Me To Curse Your Planet Again. Go Do Something."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 5:31 am

11:32 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Deity10
"Target :: Command : Samurai Slash."
-Deity-

"Feeling Cute, Might Fall Into My Own Rabbit Hole Again And Drag The Whole World Into My Absolute Final Wonderland With Me, Then Play A Little Game With Them Until I'm Bored, Then Spit Them Back Out Into Their Craptastic Planet They Made For Themselves To Live On By Themselves With Each Other After Witnessing My Wonderland, And I Lock It Up And Watch Them From Within, Never -Once- Wanting To Be Back With Them And Their -Piece Of Shit- Nasty Rock They're -Violating- All Day And Night By -Being Alive- With Their -Polluted- Existences."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:05 pm

='Ruler'=
January 21, 2023 @ 4:56 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Damnat15
"Lawless :: Pawn (Blue) : Royal Servant ; Rations."
-Damnation-

"... Well Now. That's Another Conquest Under Mine Belt. I Really Got This Lot Good. They Were... Quite Pathetic, But Rather Tenacious... They Weren't As Intelligent As They Believed Themselves, For I Was Able To Afflict Them With Great Psychological Damages Before -They- Removed Me And Are Now -Scarred Forever- And Can -Never- Remedy It Nor Atone. Unfinished Business, Whether You Want To End Something Immediately Or Not, Will Always Come Back For You... That's Why I Never Understood People Who Were... Like That."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:07 pm

8:27 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Succes10
"Eight Of Spades :: Universal Emanation : Pawn ; Variable - Clairvoyance."
-Success-

"... Yeah, Those People Are Scarred For Life, Too. Just Like Everything That Meets Me, I Guess. I'mma Hafta Like... Drop All Of Them After I Raze Their Land. They Are Scared Fucking Shitless -- They -WON'T- Post In Their Servers. And To Avoid Angering Me, They -WON'T- Remove Me. They Just Sit There... Terrified. Waiting To See What I'll Do Next."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:08 pm

8:30 PM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Busine10
"Field :: Period : Pawn ; Variable - Dark Force."
-Business Casual-

1 Samuel 15:3 "Now Go, Attack The Amalekites And Totally Destroy All That Belongs To Them. Do Not Spare Them; Put To Death Men And Women, Children And Infants, Cattle And Sheep, Camels And Donkeys."

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:41 pm

Present Day @ 8:21 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Conque15
"King Of Hearts :: Dimensional Creation : Rook ; Defense - Counterpunch."
-Conquest-

"Aight, So I -Really- Hate Instagram And TikTok... Easily The Most Useless, Besides -SnapChat-. They Are Meant For -Nothing- But =Pure= Vanity. BUT. Discord And Facebook? Moneymaking Business Machines. So... Soo.... Ohhhh I See It. I See -Everything-... I See... I See...!!! I SEE THE OPENING THREAD!!!"

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:47 pm

10:19 AM
Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 God18
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; Self."
-God-

Revelation 14:18-20 "Still Another Angel, Who Had Charge Of The Fire, Came From The Altar And Called In A Loud Voice To Him Who Had The Sharp Sickle, 'Take Your Sharp Sickle And Gather The Clusters Of Grapes From The Earth's Vine, Because Its Grapes Are Ripe.' The Angel Swung His Sickle On The Earth, Gathered Its Grapes And Threw Them Into The Great Winepress Of God's Wrath. They Were Trampled In The Winepress Outside The City, And Blood Flowed Out Of The Press, Rising As High As The Horses' Bridles For A Distance Of 1,600 Stadia."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colosseum
*Stadia = Stadiums (Plural)
**Max Capacity = 100,000 = 1 Stadium = 1 Colosseum
***100,000 X 1,600 = 160,000,000 = Blood Volume = Death Count. (Distance =/= Volume {Blood})

****"Fuck. I Immobilized Myself With My Own Power Again. Lord Knows If I Let Loose, I'll Leave -Only- A Trail Of Destruction. I Prayed To The Lord To Restrain Me So I Would Not Go Out And Destroy Everything, And He Has Shown Me With Clarity What Next To Do, And I Am Now -Finally- Calm. =You Have -No Clue- How Long It Took To Talk Me Down=."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei   Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time; Ruler Overlord Tensei
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next