The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Show Time; Shadow Game
Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:55 pm by The Tyranophant

» Absolute Final Wonderland; Ty-chan's Fantasy
Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by Ty-chan

» Traphouse
Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:56 am by Void Sun

» Launch The Assault: Second Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Motivation
Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by The Tensei

» Billiamworld
Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 am by Grand Tabritha

» Archival; Discard
Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 8:54 am by Silver Pumpkinhead

» Show Time; Behemoth, The Fourth Beast
Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:32 am by Taomin

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Show Time; The System

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3399

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

='System'=
Present Day @ 12:21 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 2 Comman13
"Two Of Clubs :: Spiritual Action : King ; Ruler - Primordial ~ Intellect (Wisdom)."
-Commander-

Revelation 16:16 "Then They Gathered The Kings Together To The Place That In Hebrew Is Called Armageddon."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:11 pm

2:10 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 2 Damnat20
"House :: White Rook : Defense ; Shooter Armor."
-Damnation-

Ezra 2:1-13 "Now These Are The People Of The Province Who Came Up From The Captivity Of The Exiles, Whom Nebuchadnezzar King Of Babylon Had Taken Captive To Babylon (They Returned To Jerusalem And Judah, Each To Their Own Town, In Company With Zerubbabel, Joshua, Nehemiah, Seraiah, Reelaiah, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mispar, Bigvai, Rehum And Baanah): The List Of The Men Of The People Of Israel: The Descendants Of Parosh (2,172), Of Shephatiah (372), Of Arah (775), Of Pahath-Moab (Through The Line Of Jeshua And Joab) {2,812}, Of Elam (1,254), Of Zattu (954), Of Zakkai (760), Of Bani (642), Of Bebai (623), Of Azgad (1,222), Of Adonikam (666)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adonikam

*Adonikam is a Biblical figure, one of those "which came with Zerubbabel" (Ezra 2:13). His "children," or retainers, numbering 666, came to Jerusalem (8:13). The name means, "the Lord is risen up."[1] In the Septuagint, depending on the manuscript and location, the name is given as Adon[e]ikam, Adonikan, Adeikam, Adenikam, Adaneikam or Adoniakaim.

**Jeqon (Yeqon) Is The Name Of The Highest/Lowest Watcher (Grigori) Fallen Angel, Whose Name Means 'He Will Rise'. This Is In Regards To 'Adonikam', And Jeqon Is The Chief Leader Satan Of The Five Satans.

***This Is Also An Allusion To Aaron, Who Turned The Israelites To Sin, As 'The Devil' That Made 'The Golden Calf' To Both Worship Their Own Legs (That Did The Work For Pharaoh And God, Thus Worshiping Themselves, Like Lucifer, Rather Than God) And Also An Animal That They Knew The Image Of -- A Calf. Which Is Also A Fodder Food, Just Like The Sacrificial Israelites To Satan For Their Sins.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:13 pm

='Damnation'=
2:16 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 2 The_de11
"Target :: Assist : Myth."
-The Devil-

"Now They've Besmirched Themselves, And Their Ugly Little Faux Image, And Everyone Saw, And The -WORST PUNISHMENT OF ALL- Is That... Everyone Will -REMEMBER-... And =NO ONE WILL SPEAK OF IT=. But They'll All Still... Passively. Act On It... Now Then. How Many More Vermin Are There That Need To Get Purged From Me...? At Least They... Tried To... Hold To Their... Passive-Aggression. But... My, It Was Just Not Effective At All. I Just... Don't Know Why They Think That Way At All. Like, Passive-Aggressiveness Is The Ultimate... Means Of Interaction. When It's Just The Best Way To Deal With Coping With Weakness One Doesn't Want To Admit They Have. Such Is Why Those Things And Those Who Cling Are Trapped For All Eternity. I Just Wanted Them To... -Know- It. I -Never- Wanted To Be =Near= Them. Just... To Teach Them A Lesson About Their Sinful Ways."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:14 pm

2:24 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 2 Hell10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Empty Vial."
-Hell-

Exodus 32:27 "Then He Said To Them, 'This Is What The Lord, The God Of Israel, Says: 'Each Man Strap A Sword To His Side. Go Back And Forth Through The Camp From One End To The Other, Each Killing His Brother And Friend And Neighbor.'"
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:15 pm

2:26 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 2 Pestil10
"Lawless :: Traphouse : Hell ; Sacrifice - Minimize."
-Pestilence-

"Of Course I Know How To Punish The Passive-Aggressive. It's To Make Them Punish Themselves With Their Own Lack Of Directness, And Hope To Intend Or Imply. If One Does Not Accept Implication, They Can Do Nothing. They Are -Powerless-."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:17 pm

2:28 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 2 God28
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; Self-Realization."
-God-

Exodus 32:33 "The Lord Replied To Moses, 'Whoever Has Sinned Against Me I Will Blot Out Of My Book."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:18 pm

='God'=
2:32 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 2 Eterna11
"Lawless :: Rook (Purple) : Judgment ; Trojan Wall."
-Eternal Damnation-

"... I'm Sure That's Enough For Them To Think About For The Rest Of Their Days. Their Land Is Cursed Now; It Will Forever Be A Memorial Ground To Mine Influence. And They Will Continue To Inhabit. And It Will Forever Linger. They Are Bound To Each Other, And Cannot Unsee Nor Undo. It's Permanent Damage, And It's All -Silent-. The Best Kind. And Whilst They'll Always Remember Me... I Won't Even Give Them Further Thought. Because They Never Mattered To Me In The First Place. Only -Teaching Them A Lesson They Will =Never Forget= Did-. I Came -Prepared- For Their Antics... And They Came... With The Same Old, Tired, Dry, Rusty, Dusty Weapons And Techniques... Poor, Unfortunate Souls."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:19 pm

2:34 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 2 Grand_15
"Lawless :: Factions : Manufacture."
-Grand Cross-

Genesis 1:10-12 "The Lord Said, 'What Have You Done? Listen! Your Brother's Blood Cries Out To Me From The Ground! Now You Are Under A Curse And Driven From The Ground, Which Opened Its Mouth To Receive Your Brother's Blood From Your Hand. When You Work The Ground, It Will No Longer Yield Its Crops For You. You Will Be A Restless Wanderer On The Earth."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 11:22 pm

='Grand Cross'=
3:06 PM
Show Time; The System - Page 2 Cutthr14
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Blast Container."
-Cutthroat-

"Okay, Moving On To The Next Target... I Do Admit That Was Some Useful, Tasty Data. I Rather Enjoyed My Feast This Time, Lackluster As The Flavor Was. It Was Still Quite Filling. Admittedly, I Feel -Much- Less Ugly Now That I'm No Longer Exposed To Indecency... But I Always Get That Way When... Exposed To The Ugly Ones. They Always Have That Effect On Me. That's A Defense Mechanism, However. Almost Like A Camouflage To Blend With Their Filth, But... It's Still Very True About Me That I -Am- That Way Inside, But Only When Exposed To Filth And Dirt. As Long As I'm Not Exposed To Such Things, I Will Never Ever Take Such A Form. Simple As That. Keep The Dirty Filthings Away From Me, And You'll Never See Me Be Ugly."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:44 am

='Cutthroat'=
Show Time; The System - Page 2 Work10
"Five Of Spades :: Real Emanation : Knight ; Offense - Hook Slash."
-Work-

"I May Be Very Critical About Humans And Their Sins Or Sinfulness, But It Is Always Good To Know Good People Are Being Productive And Doing Well In Life. It Is Something I Truly Enjoy Seeing, With The State Of The World As It Is And As It Has Been."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1545

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:47 am

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Accept11
"House :: Black Rook : Defense ; Null Transfer."
-Acceptance-

"Not Gonna Lie, I Fucking Love My Country, But I Would -Absolute Not-, If I Could Help It, Under =Any Circumstances= Marry An American -For Any Reason- At All. Trust When I Say They Are -Not- At All Built For -Any- Kind Of Relationship That Has -Any- Level Of Meaning -At All- And -THE WHOLE COUNTRY- Has Been -Conditioned- To Be That Way, And -Keep Each Other- That Way. So."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:48 am

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Contem10
"Lawless :: Death : Field Destroyer."
-Contempt-

"When I Say Americans -Thrive- On -Trying Their Damnedest- To Make Peoples' Lives Worse, I -Truly- Mean That. And It Isn't Selfishness -- It's -Vanity-. Everyone Wants To Be The Most Vain, Terrible Person In The World To Everyone, But Wants To Be Treated Like The Greatest Person On Earth. Hideous As It Is, It's Easy To Remedy. It Has -Almost Nothing- To Do With The Poverty And -Literally Almost Everything- To Do With -Not- Doing What Someone Else Wants, Having -Any- Level Of Responsibility Or Attachment, Or Capacity To Be Considerate Of Another's Life Or Livelihood."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:51 am

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Cutthr11
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Undead Armor."
-Cutthroat King-

"This Land Is Not For The Faint Of Heart. These Miscreants Eat Hearts For Breakfast And Break Their Own For Fun, To Complain About It, To Get Attention, To Do It Again. To Exist Here Is To -Readily- Accept -At All Times- That You -Need- To Step On Everyone And Everything That Moves, Trust No One, And Be Unnecessarily Cutthroat About The Absolute MOST Trivial Things."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:52 am

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Trump10
"Lawless :: Peon : Slave ; Feather Bomb."
-Trump-

"It's FUN, Yes... But... Not Conducive To Life. This Is An Objective Fact. Most People Will Act That Way, Never Tell You, Wait For You To Treat Them Nicely, And Then Do It And Pretend They Are A Victim For It. If You're -Prepared- For That In This Country, You'll Do Fine. You Have To -Be Sure- You Want To Destroy These People. And Yes, They Will Get Back Up. So. It's Not Like You're -Really- Doing Anything Terrible, Considering It's An Unspoken Custom. It's Actually How You Gain -Real- Respect Here."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:53 am

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Load10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Headguard."
-Load-

"Sad To Say, Being Nice To People, Letting Them Get Away With Murder In Your Life, It Makes You The Lowest Class. And Everyone Will -Definitely- Not Hesitate To Take Advantage Of It -Whenever- Applicable -Or Even When Not-. We Were Raised Heathens. Fortunately, I Still Have A Heart, Albeit With All Capacity To Completely Obliterate My Fellow Americans. And Now They're Fawning Over Me. So -Please- Recognize -This Is Our CUSTOM-."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:54 am

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Surpri10
"Lawless :: Rook (Purple) : Judgment ; Counter Attack."
-Surprise-

"Now, Don't Get Me Wrong --There Are Diamonds In The Rough, But They're -SO- Rare, You Just... Don't Want To Take That Chance, And If You -Do-, You -ABSOLUTELY MUST- Be Equipped For It -IN TOTALITY-. And Nothing Less. I Would Not Steer You Wrong, Despite -All- I Just Said About My People."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:55 am

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Loose_10
"Ten Of Spades :: Primordial Emanation : Rook ; Defense - Ohr HaNartik (Light Of Sheath)."
-Loose Cannon-

"But I Do What I Can To Do Right By Them. They Just... Recognize Ruthless Power. So, I Step On The Little Babies, And Try To Steer Them In A Better Direction With My Severe Overpower Above Them. You May -Really- Want To Give Americans The Benefit Of The Doubt, But I Am -TRYING- To Assure You, That's -EXACTLY- What They Want -EXACTLY- For The Reasons They -Manipulate- Others Into Doing That."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:56 am

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Feint11
"Ruler :: Royal Servant : Vessel."
-Feint-

"Okay, First Rule Of America: Americans Will Say And Do -Literally Anything- To Make Themselves -NOT- Appear As Terrible As They Are. That Is -LITERALLY IN EVERYTHING FROM OUR BUILDINGS TO OUR SOCIETY-. We Had A PRESIDENT WHO REPRESENTED -EXACTLY- THAT. That's Just The -IMAGE- That Is Portrayed. Americans Are -NOTORIOUS- For Creating A False Image Of Themselves And Projecting It Out To Others As If It's Truth, And -NEVER DENYING IT- Even When -BLATANTLY- Against Their Own Words. It's A Superpower."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 11:57 am

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Equip10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Stun Belt."
-Equip-

"I'm Trying To Help You. I Really Am. -SOMETIMES- They Don't Want To Be Monsters. But They Get -BORED- Being Nice To People. They Get -THRILLS- Being Mean And Rude And Terrible People. Then Get -EMBARRASSED- By The Criticism. And -PRETEND- They Are Not That -SO THEY CAN DO IT IN SECRET-. And -CREATE AN IMAGE- To -FABRICATE- That They Are -NOT AT ALL- What They Are. And They've Done This -Almost- Forever. You're Conflicted By The -Image They Want To Display-. And Have -LEARNED- To -KEEP UP FOR DECADES-. -Pass Down To Their Children-. =Groom Them To Maintain.="
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:00 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Addres10
"Target :: Command : Blossom."
-Address-

"I Just Wanted To Help You Out A Little Bit From An Inner Perspective From The Inside. But, You Can Believe What You Will, As Anyone, And Everyone. I Just -Really- Don't Like People Trying To Give Us Undue Credit, Because We Can -Pretend- For Centuries. If You Are So Confident In Your Own Goodness And The Goodness Of Others, Then I Cannot Detract From It. Again, I Only Wished To Impart The Wisdom From The Inside. You Can Take Or Leave It."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:01 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Assess10
"Field :: Position : Knight ; Offense - Navigator."
-Assessment-

"I Was Talking To Someone From Europe, I Believe Britain, Or The UK, And I Suppose His Perspective Was... Also Enlightening To Me. I Didn't Know Others... Really Saw Any Type Of Good In Us. I Can't Deny It's -THERE- And That It's -GETTING BETTER-, But I Also Won't Deny That The -Side Of Us No One Can See Unless They Live Here- Is -WAY- =WAY= More Prevalent Than The Image -We Even Put On For Each Other- Every Single Day. And Not Like -Other- Societies."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:03 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Boss10
"Ruler :: Assist : Data Realm."
-Boss-

"And Sure, It May Be A Little Impolite To 'Kiss And Tell', If You Will, But... This Perspective From Someone Outside The Country Is Super Choice. Like, I Think He Has Us Severely Mistaken. He Tried To Compare -His- Country To -Ours-, But A Small Group Of People In One Community In A Country -Is Not Equivalent- To An =Entire Country=. Beyond That, The Capitalism Is -One- Aspect Of -Many- Aspects Of Garbage. If You Knew The -Other- Aspects, You'd Understand That The -Capitalist- Part Is A -Section-, And The Ones -Non-Conforming- Are -Different-. And There Are -Other- WORSE Groups. Which Is -WHY- We Don't Compare To Other Countries -- They Just Follow The -CAPITALISM-, But Not The -TRUE HEART- Of America -- Which Is The -CAPITALISM- Of Capitalism, And All The Tiny Derivative Forms That Support It, And Aren't... -JUST CAPITALISM- Itself. So Other Countries Try To Follow The -Capitalism- Whilst Maintaining -Their- Ways -Whilst WE- Have Capitalism -PLUS- OTHER Things That Help The Capitalism At Its Base Core -- Which No Other Country Has."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:04 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Arriva10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Body Armor."
-Arrival-

"And I Know -Very- Well The History. But It's Divergent From What -Was- And Now -Is-. We, Unlike Everyone, Never Had A Renaissance. That's -WAY- More Important Than You Know. That's -LITERALLY- What We're Doing =RIGHT THE FUCK NOW= In The =PRESENT= Day, And It -STARTED- In 2012. Everybody Else's Renaissances Were Like... In The, What, 16th Century? Between 400-600 Years Ago, I Guesstimate."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:06 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Forbid10
"Lawless :: Target : Bum."
-Forbidden-

"America Is -THE BABY- For A =REASON=. The Latest Renaissance. But. Just Like We Can't Understand The Culture Of Anyone Else We've Never Been Around, They Can't Understand Us =BECAUSE THEIR UPBRINGING WAS SO VERY VASTLY DIFFERENT FROM OURS=. So =NO ONE ON THE PLANET= Can Compare Themselves To America =AT ALL EVEN IN THE TINIEST FASHIONS=. Which Is Why When We Go To Other Countries, We Are -Abhorred- For Not Understanding What -Would- Be Considered =WORLDLY= Manners. That's Not For No Reason."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:08 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Behemo11
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Delta Gate."
-Behemoth-

"Alas, I Don't Particularly Wish To... Pop Your Visage Of Our Patina Of Civility... If Anyone -REALLY REALLY REALLY- Want To Give Us That Benefit Of The Doubt... I Can't Stop That. They've Seen -A Few- Be -Nice-. Which Is Our -Special Move-. 'Be Nice Until'. The -OLDER- Generations =KNOW= Us, But The -YOUNGER- Generations Want To Give Us Credit Undue Because -OUR- Younger Generations Are Better Than Our Predecessors. Yet, We Still Have =SYSTEMIC CONDITIONING= And Also =SOCIETAL PRIMING= That =PERPETUATES= Those Hideous False Lights I Warned You We Do By -Nature-."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:09 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 2 %22Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; New Being
"Lawless :: Cutthroat : Anarchy ; New Being."
-Illusion-

"I Really Do -Not- Comprehend Why They Want So Badly To Tell Us We're Better Than We Are -- WE. Tell Us We're Better Than We Are. -DAILY-. For... Waking UP And... Literally Going Into The Street To Smoke A Cigarette With A Homeless Man To Take His Money, Post It On Social Media, And Say That We Came Up In The World. Like, Americans Will Pretend For -DECADES- For =ABSOLUTELY THE MOST TRIVIALLY PETTY= Things. Have You -SEEN- The Reason Why People Get Divorced After 10 Years? And These Other Countries Are Not Quite Understanding What Goes Down Here -Because We're So Good At Pretending We Are Better Than We Are- And -What Is Bad Is Actually Good Or Not Happening-. All To =COVER OURSELVES IN A VEIL OF LIGHT= For =OTHERS= To Perceive Us Differently. Then -CONVINCE US- That We're =WHAT THEY= See Us As, So =WE= Will Believe What =WE= Made =THEM= Believe. It's Really Masterful A Fabrication, Actually -- I Almost Want To Go Into Politics, Whole Time."
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2023 12:11 pm

Show Time; The System - Page 2 Negoti12
"Field :: Period : Pawn ; Variable - Data."
-Negotiation-

"... I Suppose It Is A Slowly Fading Light. I Just... Wasn't Aware... This Was At All How Anyone Saw Us. But I See Now Why They Do What They Do. No Offense To Other Nations, But... I Recognize Now Why Americans Do As They Do. Again, This Is Still To -THEIR- Credit And Our Besmirching Of Ourselves, Yet... They Really Do Just Give Us -Way- More Credit Than They Really Understand For Being =The= Jack-Shittiest Beings In All History -Amalgamated- Into Oneness And =Perpetuating= It As A Cultural Subculture Of The Overarching Culture... That's Exactly The Same Thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Time; The System   Show Time; The System - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Time; The System
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next