The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

='TATARI'=
January 27, 2023 @ 2:28 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Comman11
"... I Need More Sacrificial Goats. Bring Us The Satans. In Fact -- SATANAIL. BRING TO US YOUR ATONEMENT SIN OFFERINGS. ALL YOUR LITTLE GOATS -- BRING THEM TO US. WE ARE -HUNGRY- AND WE NEED TO MAKE -EXAMPLES OF THEM-. =ON THE ALTAR=. =IN THE LIGHT=. Don't Think I'm Playing With You, Satanail. I Want My Fucking Goat Legs For Breakfast."
-Command-
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Void Sun

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:18 am

6:44 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Mock10
"Looks Like I'll Make All My Deadlines After All. I Bet That Just Burns Them Up. Better Wait Another Couple Hours, And These Worthless Pieces Of Garbage Will Be Back At It, As If I Didn't -Just- Make Them Look Like Dirt Shit."
-Mock-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:27 am

6:59 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Berate10
"Some People Will Do Anything For Attention, And To Make -Themselves- Feel Powerful. Yet, Every Time They Come To Me, They Always Leave Feeling Worthless. And I Could Not Care Less, Because I Just Want To Do My Work Without Some Fucking Idiots Getting In My Way, Feeling Like For Whatever Reason, The -Next- Time They Try, It'll Be Different, Instead Of -Exponentially- Increase -Whatever- Benefits I Am Getting, Consecutively Accruing More Greatly Than The -Previous- Times They Try. And, Get This: =WOULDN'T BE AS GREAT A GAIN= If They =DIDN'T= Get In My Way =EVER=. Which Is What Makes Them Feel Infinitely Shittier, But. People With No Lives And Lots Of Money Have A Hard Time Giving Up Some Bad Habits That Pass The Time Where Money Cannot. Boohoo -- I Don't Even Give A Fuck."
-Berate-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:51 am

7:28 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Pharao10
"They'll Throw A Little Piddling Tantrum For A While, Just So I Can Laugh At Them. But When They Get Tired Of Me Laughing At Them For -TRYING- VERY Hard To =SHOW ME= That They're Very Upset, Very Bored, And Very Wanting To Abuse Their Power, They'll Go Off And Cry. And Their Tears Will Make Them Angry, And They'll Come Right Back, Do It All Again, And Just Not Get The Fucking Point. Just Like They Do Every Single Time. Have Done For The Past Seven Years."
-Pharaoh's Labyrinth-

Exodus 14:4 "And I Will Harden Pharaoh's Heart, And He Will Pursue Them. But I Will Gain Glory For Myself Through Pharaoh And All His Army, And The Egyptians Will Know That I Am The Lord.' So The Israelites Did This."

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:52 am

7:31 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Vanity15
"They're Not Very Smart, But They're Very Emotional, And If They Don't Do It, They Will Just Kill Themselves. I'm Hoping One Day They Will Just Come To Me And They Get Fucked Up -So- Bad That They -Really- Just Do It. Which Is Why I Kinda -Allow- It To Happen. Because I =KNOW= That Is What Will Happen One Day."
-Vanity-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:19 am

7:33 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Contem11
"I'll Finish Making Fun Of My Slave-Idiots Later. I Have -Real- Things To Do, Unlike Those Uglusting Filthings. Like, Before I Came Along, They Got Their Fill On The Maggots, Just Like Any Other Superiority-Complex Creature Out Here. Don't Know Why They Don't Go Back To Eating Maggots, Like Some Common E-Whore. Can Buy ALL The Maggots Money Can Buy To Make Themselves Feel Better And -Instead-. With All The -Alleged- Intelligence They Have. They -Choose- To Come =MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL LIKE UTTER FUCKING GARBAGE=. EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES. Bothering -ME-."
-Contempt-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:22 am

7:36 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Idol10
"And, As Always, I've Publicly Executed Them Before My Audience -- Before The Eyes Of The Lord, In The Light, On The Altar, As A Light-Offering (A Lucifer). Cuz They Just Fucking Forgot What That's Like Since I've Been So Busy, I Fucking Guess. 'Please Oh Please Beat Our Asses Like No One Else Can! It's All We Have Left To Live For! These Billions Of Dollars Mean NOTHING To An Ass Whooping From You Every Day! Won't You PLEASE Beat My Ass And Make Me Feel Like Shit? I'll Annoy You Until You Do! Please?' Fucking Trash."
-Idol-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:35 am

7:38 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 7th_pl11
"And If I Ignore Them, They Throw A Tantrum And =LEAP= At =EVERY= Chance To Get Fucked Up. =EVERY CONCEIVABLE CHANCE=. Get This -- INSTEAD OF DOING THEIR OWN BULLSHIT GARBAGE WORK."
-7th Plague-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:38 am

7:43 AM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 God15
"=GO FUCKING RUN YOUR BUSINESSES.=
(They Don't Want To Because They Know They've Peaked And They -Fucking- Suck.)
{So They Want Me To Care About Dumb Shit, Like Themselves. That Is, They, Themselves, The Dumb Shit. Not The Shit They Care About. Which Is, Unsurprisingly, Also Dumb As Sin.}"
-God-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:39 am

12:11 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Ultima13
"As The Greatest Fuck You To All The Rich, I Will Take What They Love Most About Me And Use It To Bring Fun And Happiness To All The Little Peoples Of The World, Whilst The Rich People Look Upon Us With Hatred, Having To Take Care Of Us, But Never Join Us, Wishing They Were At The Bottom, Instead Of At The Top, With -Just- Each Other. I Will Make Them Deal With Only Their -OWN- Kind, In Their -OWN- Class, And -Never- Deal With The Lower Classes Except To Provide For Them. That Is Revenge For Them Trying To Segregate And Isolate Themselves -- They Get Their Fucking Wish, But We Enjoy The Splendor Of Them Getting What They Wanted, Whilst They Are -MISERABLE- With It."
-Ultimate Fuck You-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:47 am

2:56 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Entice11
"You Wanna Know -Just- How Stupid The Rich Are? They Are Using -Every- Method To Try To -Make- Me Pay Attention To Them To I Guess FORCE Me To Bless Them For Letting Me Use Their Service... When They =LITERALLY PAY ABSOLUTELY ZERO ATTENTION TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR SERVICE AND ARE UNGRATEFUL ABOUT IT=. So They're Trying To Forcefully Kiss My Ass And Make Me Pay Attention To It So They Can Aggressively Brown-Nose Me Into Praising Them For -Doing What Their Job Is-. And Then -Lost Permanently- Whatever Good Thing I Was Going To Do For Them =AND LISTENED TO SOMEONE WHO MAKES THEM OR PAYS THEM TO DO IT SO THAT HE CAN MAKE EVERYONE WHO I LIKE NOT BE IN MY FAVOR ON PURPOSE=. And They Fell For It, And I'm Not Going To Bless Them, So They Can Take Their Curse And Return It To The Person Who Paid Them To Bother Me, Tricking Them Into Losing A Blessing They'll =Never= Get Back. Fucking Idiots."
-Entice-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:48 am

2:59 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Failur11
"And Get This -- I Found My -Personal- Death Note, So I Can -Write Down- All The People I'm -Not Ever- Going To Bless Again, And -Wish Death- Upon =Forever=. So =I= Can Remember. And, There Are Plenty Of Names Already In It From Like, 2014-2016, Before I Stopped. Most Of Them Never Having Atoned, And Therefore Still Having A Curse On Them That Will Eventually Bring Them Death. And Mozilla Is The Newest On The List -- Now They Can Go With Their Filthy Coven And Celebrate Together About How All Of Them Are Never Getting Into Heaven, Are Cursed To Hell, And Cursed To Death, Written Down, Forever. =When They Could Have Gotten What They Wanted By -Not- Doing What They Did=. Too Bad, So Sad."
-Failure-

Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:50 am

3:05 PM
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Death_10
-Book Of Death- (Laws)
I. "Your Life Affects Another Life."
II. "The Effects Of Your Life May End Another."
III. "That Life Ending Does Not Have To BE Direct."
IV. "When You Move Out Of Turn, Something Will Come To Kill Your Mistake Immediately. (Instantaneous Karmic Reaction)
V. "If You Owe Death, You Must Pay With Equivalent Life Or Death."
VI. "Death Is Able To Take On Many Forms, But All Are Deadly With Severity Equivalent To The Price Of His Coming."
VII. "HOLY DEATH Is PEACE."
VIII. "If You Take A Part Of Life, You Must Replace Every Bit, Even With Your Own."
IX. "Providing Life-Changing Events Invite Death To What Cannot Change With Life."
X. "Doom And All Its Afflictions Lead Up To Eventual And Inevitable Death."
-Death Sentence-

Back to top Go down
Void Sun
Void Sun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 1:50 pm

='Traphouse'=
Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 The_be13
"Release The Beast."
-The Beast-

"... And It Is Ten. Rest In Peace."- Tsimtsum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes   Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking By The Book; The Scapegoat, Baphomet -- Goat Of Mendes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2