The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde Empty
PostSubject: Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde   Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:27 am

='The Sea'=
February 18, 2023 @ 11:59 PM
Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde Addres11
"Deck :: House : Black Bishop ; Support - S.S. (Spider Scout)."
-Address-

"I Had To Ruin The Image Of One Of My Old Friends Because She Was Too Busy Lost In It To Be A Good Person Like She Was Claiming She Was, And I Dislike When Someone Does Such Things To Me. So I Called Her Out, Ruined Her Page, And Told Her To Collect Her Shit And Go, So I Could Watch Her Get Out."
Back to top Go down
Tethys
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde   Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:34 am

February 17, 2023 @ 8:20 AM
Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde Negoti10
"House :: White Rook : Defense ; T.C. (Torture Chamber)."
-Negotiation-

"Oh, Don't Worry... I Will Not Totally Destroy You... I Will Leave You A Vine And A Remnant To Go Tell Your Friends, So I Know Which Of You Is The Messenger."

Enchanted Armory

Fragments Of Her Soul (Tethys' Children)
Back to top Go down
Tethys
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde   Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:39 am

8:26 AM
Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde Drop10
"House :: White Bishop : Support ; P.G. (Penetrating Gaze)."
-Drop-

"So Now. Why Are You Still Here, Then, If You Will Not Actually Directly Communicate With Me, Hm? Do You Really Think That Association With Me Is -Strictly- Based On -Your- Content Creation, As If I'm One Of Your -Like Mongers-, Like The Rest Of These Bitches? Perish The Thought -- I Do Not Support Someone Who Is Not Intent On Being Friends With Me, And You Have Shown Me Your Whole Entire Focus Is -Solely- Your Social Media Image. And To Think, After Ten Years, I Would Have Thought You'd Have Grown Beyond That Attention-Whoring, But... Guess Some Habits Die Harder Than You Think, No Matter How Much You Ascend The -OTHER- Parts? Addiction Is A Powerful Sedative..."

Enchanted Armory

Back to top Go down
Tethys
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde   Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:42 am

8:31 AM
Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde Viciou10
"Nine Of Spades :: Virtual Emanation : Queen ; Ruler - S.B. (Snake Bite)."
-Vicious-

"Sure, You Still Have The Rest Of Your... Simps. You've Definitely Evolved Over The Years. But, You've Evolved -Right Back Into- What You Said You Wanted To -Stop- Being. And Look At You Now -- Attached To It More Than When You Were A Teen. So, Maybe It -Is- Something Deeper, Inside You, In Your Being, As Who You Are, That Makes You This Way... And No Level Of Knowledge Or Ascension Is Going To Change That About You Because -You- Like It So Very Much."

Enchanted Armory

Back to top Go down
Tethys
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde   Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 5:49 am

8:37 AM
Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde Glare10
"Crown :: Minor : Heart ; C.E. (Crystal Evolution)."
-Glare-

"Get Out Of My Sight. I Will Come To Check To See If You're Still Here Later. Be -Grateful- That History And Past Relations Mean Something To -Me-, Or Else I Wouldn't Even Give You The Whole Day. Call It Me Being As Benevolent As I Actually Am, And Not As Malicious As People With -Insidious Flaws- Claiming To Be -Spiritually Aware- Have And Flaunt Openly For Me To Look Upon With -Utter Disgust- At The Hypocrisy Of Make Me Be."

Enchanted Armory

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde   Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde Empty

Back to top Go down

Purgatory; The Banishment Of Xiomara De Boulevarde
Page 1 of 1