The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

A New Face Of The Dusk

Go down 
+2
The Phantom
Chroma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chroma
Cheshire Cat :: Black Ashli; Crystal Oversoul of the Dusk
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

A New Face Of The Dusk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A New Face Of The Dusk   A New Face Of The Dusk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Some time after the Grand Opening in the city, Chroma had returned to the Dusk Security Force HQ to resume her duties keeping the city orderly. There seemed to be some paperwork due, but not much had amassed in her absence. She took care of things carefully and diligently as she awaited the arrival of her companion, of whom she instructed to greet her here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chroma

PostSubject: Re: A New Face Of The Dusk   A New Face Of The Dusk - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Chroma inspected Orange up and down in her new Phantom attire, nodding her head up and down in acknowledgement. "This pleases me," she said, crossing her legs. "I'm glad that you've gotten familiar with the building's most important places," she went on, leaning in more closely. "So, how do you like the set up? Certainly does pay the right respect to my father, don't you think?" The original Phantom, The Phantom, himself, was the one that technically started all of this, and many people, especially his daughter, Chroma, took after him and his image. "I intend to make the Dusk better than it was when my father and uncle ran the place, which is why I created this whole operation in my father's likeness." The details were, perhaps, boring and not important to Orange, but of course having a bit of background history was important for things in the future.

"I trust that my men have been showing you a good time?" Before Chroma went on, she thought about what she said and sighed, dropping her head. "... Uh, nevermind, don't answer that."
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: A New Face Of The Dusk   A New Face Of The Dusk - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:05 pm

"I'm glad you're pleased princess. I know you remember when I use till call you that hehe. As for the place? I like it, but you should make this place in your own image because you're in charge princess and I know you can make this place perfect. As for how the men treated me? They treated me nicely and were very nice to me and I llce them for that hehe. "

She was proud that Chroma was digging her being apart of the crew and even moreso that she had a dream. However, something came to mind at that very moment. She realized that she couldn't protect Chroma or her dream if she was like she was now, weak and useless.

"Princess I want to be your personal guard and help you advance towards your goal, I'm willing to give my all to you and for you. However I am weak and lack the power to do those things, how I do wish I could become your guiding light that stands and fights for you, while also keeping you safe and happy.

At that point she took a knee and lowered herself because she didn't feel worthy to stand eye to eye with Chroma due to her being weak and useless, which only made her feel bad.

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 157

PostSubject: Re: A New Face Of The Dusk   A New Face Of The Dusk - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Chroma was surprised, if nothing else, to hear these words from Orange, of whom she knew to be actually none of the things she was portraying herself. Such a change of heart was interesting to Chroma, seeing this sort of development. She leaned her head close, interlocked her hands right before her face, thinking deeply. She did not speak until Orange was done, hearing her out completely and fully before issuing judgment about her request.

It was good to see that she felt these things, and even that she recognized that she could do better, and because of that, Chroma was willing to not only help her get her goals accomplished, but also already had something in mind that would move that along much more swiftly. "... Personal guard, eh...?" Chroma started to giggle to herself, thinking about how this would work. "... I think I have JUST the thing for you." Chroma got up from her chair, saying also to Orange, "Get up and follow me." At that moment, Chroma would start to walk toward the door. "I will explain where we're going and how it will help along the way." All Orange had to do was follow, and Chroma would lead her to where she wished to be, as per request.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Monkey
Virgo Female Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: A New Face Of The Dusk   A New Face Of The Dusk - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:41 pm

"Sure thing."

Once she was told to get up, she did just that and watched as Chroma headed towards the door. She to would also simply follow her out the room, since there was something that would help and a place that she needed to be.

"Right behind you princess."

“The sadistic narcissist perceives himself as Godlike, ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and non-sexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Face Of The Dusk   A New Face Of The Dusk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Face Of The Dusk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: