The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Owarimi, The Prettiest Ogre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawn Creatures
Kami of the Veritas
Dawn Creatures

Owarimi, The Prettiest Ogre Empty
PostSubject: Owarimi, The Prettiest Ogre   Owarimi, The Prettiest Ogre EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 5:39 am

Owarimi is a perfected genetic blend of the Ogre-type creatures, like the Orcs and Oni. Because of this, she is a giantess with an amazonian body, of tight and powerful muscles. However, her contours are exceedingly feminine, and bear no masculine elements like enormity or excess bulge about the arms and torso. Since she is the least mannish looking Ogre, she is sought out by all of the Oni, Ogre, and Orc men -- and also the women.

The women, however, oftentimes bear great envy for Owarimi, and try to face her in combat or destroy her. But defeating the other women makes her more appealing as the ultimate partner, but defeating the males increases that further.

Owarimi just liked to fight and beat people up though.
Back to top Go down

Owarimi, The Prettiest Ogre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning :: CREATIA HQ; The Creator :: Construct; Concept Design :: Character (Player)-
Jump to: