The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Negaverse & Nega Tymon, Tygon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tygon
Volcanon the Ashen Vulturecrow :: Keeper Of Insanity; Alice Of Insanity
Tygon

Dog
Pisces Other / Decline to state Points : 44

The Negaverse & Nega Tymon, Tygon Empty
PostSubject: The Negaverse & Nega Tymon, Tygon   The Negaverse & Nega Tymon, Tygon EmptyFri May 05, 2023 10:36 am

Where the Heacatoncheires sent the Titans that were simply too terrible to be allowed to roam rampant was back into Tartarus, where they belonged... However, the deeper, darkest pit of Tartarus was open now, and they could tell -- it's what they feared would occur the entire time, hence their anger. Now, they were getting sucked back into the proverbial Toybox, where all of the things of the Veritas inverted back into just Tymon, in his most negative.

Not to be confused with Evil Tymon, who can assume the form of Nega Tymon as well as Anti-Tymon.

Anyway, they were negated due to his negativity, and he brought them down to nothingness and consumed them. He laughed mersclevolently, gazing out of the Negaverse, emotions inverted into negative expression in totality. "... I Guess This Is Better Than Eating That Raggity Ass Tigen And Them Other Pumpkins... Hyehhehheh..."

Tygon

Dog
Pisces Other / Decline to state Points : 44

The Negaverse & Nega Tymon, Tygon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Negaverse & Nega Tymon, Tygon   The Negaverse & Nega Tymon, Tygon EmptyThu May 25, 2023 7:50 pm

='TATARI (CHEMOSH)'=The Negaverse & Nega Tymon, Tygon Tygon10
-Tygon-

Calling back his great Malice to his Living Shadow, Tygon affixed Diablobee back to himself after Ty-chan released his malice. Now, it lived not in Ty-chan, but in Tygon! Who was supposed to be the one to bear it! "Excellent Work," Tygon insisted, flickering as Diablobee merged with his glitched, infernal red essence, maligning itself maliciously as he drew back his Insanity, to where it belonged. "... Damn, It Feels Good..."

"Don't It...?" He chuckled, eyes tired. "... It Takes A Lot Out Of Me, But..." He scratched the back of his now solidified head, which was like a void with a bloody crimson ember bleeding from it. Something like a 'Void Sun'. His eyes gazed from out of the abyss, and he yawned a bit. "... Okay, Time To Get Back To Work." Since he was also Tymon, and every Tymon -- including Anty -- had the Greater Tymon in their best interest, even if they were all terrified to absolute shit-bricks -death- of getting on -any- of our bad sides. =At All=.

What's more, all of them were governed strictly by Tygon, who was TATARI, the VOID SUN of the Veritas -- A.K.A., THE INSANITY.

Draped in the deepest pitches of darkness, overflowing with bleeding, bloodcurdling embers pouring from his shoulder like a bloodbath, he robes his malice upon himself like a warm blanket, and was at peace with himself. "... Don't Mind Me," he said, taking a break to gaze into the Void Sunset.

The Negaverse & Nega Tymon, Tygon
Page 1 of 1