The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravenmore
Master Guardian
Master Guardian
Gravenmore

Male Points : 54

To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona Empty
PostSubject: To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona   To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:31 pm

A trail of red light, harmful to those living that came near it would streak across the sky until finally, it came to be that it was Erik. Landing before the Clocktower that Khrona was in, Erik would knock at it, not softly, but loudly. HE was quickly growing impatient, he wanted and needed to forge the Verios WarHammer, he had to battle and get his Gaia WarHammer back before Insanity got to and infected Gaia.

"I dont have time for this" Erik would yell to get someones attention.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona   To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:48 pm

"Woah. Cool your jets, bro," a disembodied voice spoke out from nowhere, followed by a burst of multi-colored flame and smoke of the same rainbow variety. Arms crossed and eyebrow quirked, the Will of the Veritas, the Djinni Tyranophant, would appear before Erik, looking almost as impatient as he was. "Yeah, what the hell do you want? I'm on a schedule here..."

Last edited by Tyranophant on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gravenmore
Master Guardian
Master Guardian
Gravenmore

PostSubject: Re: To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona   To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Before Erik, a holographic reply of the events of earlier would show, it was a lot better than talking it, it was all there, Insanity, infecting that universe then breaking into this one...

"Tell Khrona" Erik would say.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona   To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Watching the events that transpired... Was not a pretty sight at all. In fact, it was the most annoying thing that could have occurred after JUST stepping out of the goddamn Crystal Garden of peace and awesomeness and shit. "... God... FUCKING DAMMIT!!!" His body ignited with a sea of red flames, that which would illuminate that part of the Crystal City with the same hue. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU--" He sighed heavily, the flames immediately coming to an unnatural calm, as though they were completely controlled, despite how out of control they seemed to be just a moment ago. "UUUUUGGGGGH... ... Okay. Let's just say, I am Khrona, alright? And as much as I'd just LOOOOOVE to spend my first few moments in this world going to fix SOMEONE ELSE'S FUCK UP," he heavily emphasized sarcastically, rolling his eyes simultaneously in the process, "... I have some things to set into motion before SOMEONE ELSE comes along and does something ELSE stupid. LIKE INVITE THE INSANITY FOR COOKIES AND TEA, OR SOME SHIT. >>; "

These fucking people had no idea how dangerous that thing really was, nor what it meant to use its power. They thought they had a friend, but no. The Insanity was no one's friend. Ever. It only sought to prolong its own existence, and anyone fool enough to succumb to its power would end up giving it enough to destroy them after it took all it wanted from them. But, they couldn't see past their blind thirst for power long enough to realize that this was life or death they were talking about.

"Oi vey..." he reached up to his head and pinched between his brow in frustration, not even understanding how this could even fucking happen. "Damn, Do I have to babysit-- Ugh. Nevermind. Fuck it. Just, fuck it!! I'm sure one of the Shinsanities can go fix this while I go put the other ones where they need to be."

He raised his hand, calling forth the next Shinsanity; the Shinsanity of Fire, Temper.

"Yo, Hot Head!! Go fix this fuck up, yeah? I got shit to do at the Crystal Tree."

The fastest way to scour the Veritas was to have all of the Spirits that made up Tyranophant's being be released out into their respective places; the Seven Shintanities, Kamitamashii and Nightshade. Since apparently he had to babysit to make sure people didn't bring Insanity into this place again, he would just have to split his spirit up in this fashion to make sure every one of the bases of the Veritas was covered.

"... Don't. Do this again. Look, I can hear it in your voice. Ugh." He whistled sharply to get Temper's attention so he could follow this strain of Insanity all the way back to the source. "Follow it. Don't let it escape." He rolled his eyes, turning back to Erik. "And you... What the hell possessed you to even THINK of letting the fucking Insanity out in the first place, eh!? EH!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Gravenmore
Master Guardian
Master Guardian
Gravenmore

PostSubject: Re: To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona   To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:12 pm

"I sought out materials to forge a weapon and while doing so. Something created Insanity, I had no control, I never did" Erik would respond.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Magnus Ignis

Male Points : 553

PostSubject: Re: To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona   To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:28 pm

From the hand of Tyranophant, the next Shinsanity was brought into the Veritas as a burst of the same raging flames that suddenly surrounded him originally. He did not say a word, but merely glared at Erik with a burning fury that he had to desperately contain. "... I thought... We were done with this shit..." he muttered, picking up on the Insanity in Erik's voice. It made him shudder a bit, as though he could feel the power coursing within him, even if it was immediately changed into Shinsanity upon entering his purified body.

Without so much as a blink, just as quickly as he was there would he burst off like a rocket toward wherever he traced the Insanity to.
Back to top Go down
Gravenmore
Master Guardian
Master Guardian
Gravenmore

PostSubject: Re: To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona   To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Just like that, Erik was done with this place. His aim was his Hammer, and he was gonna take it back, and that meant getting to Insanity, and that meant following this guy. His mission to forge the Verios WarHammer was now on hold, at least until he got his own hammer back. Thus, in a blur of speed, Erik would jet away from the area following Temper.

"the Weapon Belongs to me" Erik would say to Temper who was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona   To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:42 pm

He sighed, scratching the back of his head, "You brought some filthy shit from Vescrutia with you? You know that place is FILLED with the INSANITY, right?! That's what just happened inside of that tower!! Disconnecting from the insanity COMPLETELY and leaving that shit on Vescrutia..." Guess before the Isolation, Erik was able to bring in some of it somehow... They'd have to fix this. "Look, I do not want ANY ties to Vescrutia any longer. THEY are the cause of Insanity, and now that place has become a CESSPOOL for it. I isolated all of it into a prison so that it could simply fizzle out. That's what I'd LIKE to have happen. So, next ti--"

Before he could finish, Erik was already on his way, clearly having no intention of hearing Ty out. He was gonna have to tell people to NOT open up any portals to Vescrutia anymore. The Insanity was crafty, and it existed all over their stained existence. ESPECIALLY Inside of Shinta and the Mind's Void. Regardless of what he THOUGHT he got rid of, he basically only put it off in the back of his head so that it could grow and eventually consume him.

"Ugh. And sometimes I wonder why I stopped blowing people the fuck up... I already isolated their reality, so the only way anything is getting in or out is if someone from HERE brings it... Or, if someone from THERE finds a way to get HERE. Which they shouldn't, considering I locked them in the Perfect Prison; Metatron's Cube." They wanted the Insanity so damn bad, now they have it. But that didn't mean for people to go play in it and then bring the contamination back here. He pondered these thoughts, trying to figure out how the hell he was gonna keep this place clean. "This place is pure. This place is clean. I do not have any Insanity anymore. Not a drop. So if someone brings some in, it'll be from someone else. And lord knows I don't want any one ELSE'S Insanity in MY realm. Ya know?"

This was problem... How was he going to make sure that none got in...? Maybe that was the next thing to do on his list. "Ugh. Cripes." Regardless of these facts, he still needed to finish what he needed to do... And that was to get to the Crystal Tree and get the Spirits of the Veritas all accounted for. Since he had no more business here, in a puff of multicolored smoke, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona   To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Clocktower: Warning Khrona
Page 1 of 1