The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Launch The Assault: Third Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Balance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 550

Launch The Assault: Third Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Balance Empty
PostSubject: Launch The Assault: Third Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Balance   Launch The Assault: Third Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Balance EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 6:17 am

='The Assault'=
Launch The Assault: Third Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Balance It10
"FORBIDDEN (TREASURE) :: FORBIDDEN (RULER) : FORBIDDEN (PLAYER) ; FORBIDDEN (ALTAR) - FORBIDDEN (HONOR) ~ FORBIDDEN (TROPHY) * ARCHIVE GOLEM."
-IT-

The 'Archive Golem' is the 'Archival Unit' for the 'Aleph Golem' in order to make 'Storage' of all 'Aleph' Terms and Commands and all such Programs for the 'Soul' of the 'Aleph', in case an 'Aleph Golem' needs 'Reprogramming' or other forms of 'Reconfiguration'. They exist for 'Aleph Golems' and are what the 'Aleph Golems' are supposed to become when their 'Aleph' stops 'Providence' of 'Output' and as an 'Elder' provides 'Input'.
Back to top Go down

Launch The Assault: Third Arm Of Tabrith; Arm Of Balance
Page 1 of 1