The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Void Bo$$; Pandemic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Void Bo$$; Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: Void Bo$$; Pandemic   Void Bo$$; Pandemic EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 7:09 am

='Void Bo$$'=
Void Bo$$; Pandemic Pandem10
-Pandemic-

Once the Epidemic had grown, it would become the Pandemic; a Steanmachine that dealt with the Waste World of The Veritas. It was a Void Bo$$ of this realm, whereas the Epidemic was the fuel for The $yndicate, until it grew unto epic proportions. Pandemic contained the lesser 'Epidemic' within its 'Forbidden Chamber', and continued its 'Radioactive Toxic Biohazardous Haze', as it was fueled to accomplish.

Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2329

PostSubject: Re: Void Bo$$; Pandemic   Void Bo$$; Pandemic EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 10:58 am

='Void Bo$$'=
Void Bo$$; Pandemic Aimee10
-Aimee-

The Program within the Pandemic that was causing the Epidemic to spread across the Planet was the 'Data Eater' -- rather, the 'Archival Program'. Meime, the Chomao, a 'Shincleff' (the Chibi-ChanChan) had been sent out to recover the lost data. The Lost Data was already in constant flux and needed to be cycled and recycled properly throughout the Waste Service management system. The 'Belial' were all disposed of in the Waste World; the Black Realm of the Veritas. The only place lower than Hell, and was also part of Hell, which was a total empty void underneath the fire, causing the flames surrounding it -- also known as the 'Void Sun'.

The Void Sun's furnace always needed the Waste Data, and it was sorted and assorted rightfully and properly as necessary until systemic confirmation was set. The bottom layer of the system would continually deal with Waste until it was time to release the Recycled data for 'Maintenance', handled by 'The $yndicate'... Hence why the 'Pandemic' is the 'Void Bo$$' of 'Epidemic', under 'The $yndicate'.

Therefore, Meime was programmed first to meet with the Tabritha and then deal with the totality of the Black Realm's cleaup process.

The First Restriction -- Known as 'The Great Mind', Tabrynth is a mystical dimensional puzzle entity that resolves and scrambles itself based on the consciousness of the one to whom 'The Great Mind' belongs. It is his actual mind, itself, and takes on many forms, but usually is a Technology Sprite or a Professor in a velvet violet suit. It has lavendar hair that droops over one eye and also extends back to form two large horn-like protrusions. Technology and Transcendent Sound are its powers.

JENGA, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Mechanica
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Servicemen Infinity Series :: Tabitha's Variable Veritas Service System
Mechanica

PostSubject: Re: Void Bo$$; Pandemic   Void Bo$$; Pandemic EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:21 am

Quote :
“I… Am…”

The young woman’s voice trailed off like a rolling cloud as she entered a state something like going through a dream, nearing delirium and bordering on hallucination. Her mind emptied, drawing a blank as to who she was momentarily, as if something were overwritten completely — her own former existence.

Suddenly, memories flooded into her head, along with a voice that was no longer her own; a male’s, and sounding somewhat familiar to her, though she could not recall to whom it belonged nor experiencing any time with him despite his fondness to her.

“You…” The voice was garbled. “… A Machine… “ There was static in between the fluency of the thoughts rushing through her head. “… Program… “ The information seemed to be in regards to the young lady, yet the missing information and incomprehensible message left only an assumption that was presumed yet also remained indefinite and ambiguous. “… Mechanica… Copy…” Images something like a cartoon flashed through her mind, most of which were images of what happened at the mansion that she stole from Xian before she got trapped in the Black Realm. “Project: N.Y.I.” The cartoons looked like blueprints that a young child had made; like a boy’s fantasy. There were even images of an evil robot that seemed to be associated to what looked like the vague image of a representation of the woman, herself.

And when she saw that woman that looked like herself look her directly in the eyes coldly as if she were going to kill her, that is when it hit her; she knew who she was.

“Then… Who Is…” the young lady with the eyes locked in the Sealing Eye said as she peered deeper into them, “… Lolita?” The question was rhetoric, for she knew exactly who she was and how the other person should have also known who she was because of what she knew about Black Friday, and now that she had consciously realized it by remembering who and what she was, regained her original consciousness as a Mechanica that belonged to Black Friday and copied her data, plus tried to marry Tymon because she believed that she was Black Friday and also did not realize that it was because Black Friday, herself, was doing something to Lolita as a Mechanica and as a person that caused her to be that way and not like the other standard Mechanica units. It was something that Tymon did when he was using her Original ‘Black Friday’ which belonged exclusively to him, and had already spread like his Poison~Kiss did.

Thus, before Lolita, who now should have known the truth about herself as a simple copy of Black Friday that had gone out of control and the true Black Friday both resolving her and destroying her, was Black Friday, herself — The Original (Tymon’s).

“Maybe Now You’ll Understand That I Am Not A Toy…” Black Friday whispered alluringly into the ear of the now conscious Mechanica, "Lolita…” and giggled cutely to herself in a somewhat seductively sedative manner. In the pitch black depths of the darkness would form right beside Lolita’s head a small version of what looked like a personification of herself except with pink hair and spread out silver technological wings. It was what Lolita was before she became Lolita — a conceptualized personification of Friday, mainly as Black Friday, because that was the only available data to be copied from at the time (since this is prior to Friday’s transformation from Black Friday into Good Friday for the first time in life).

Her name was Meime.

“N.Y.I. Reprogram Mechanica.”

Meime’s command would instantaneously cause Lolita’s original protocol as a Mechanica to overwrite whatever personality data she had acquired from Black Friday during her time of copying her and reset back to her original value as a standard issue Mechanica, yet still built with all of the original features of the early prototype edition ’N.Y.I.,’ which was a one of a kind original copy. All of her information would be drawn into the floating miniature version of herself hovering beside her head — Meime — and she would return to being an amnesiac robot with no awareness of herself whilst the Lolita data was processed and sent through its own algorithm of resolution for when it reached a point of turning against Tymon and imprisoning Xian — a version of Tymon similar to Meime — in the basement of his own house and attempting to use all of his creations to take over the world and kill him in the process, as well as use him as a sex slave. All of this data was originally Black Friday’s and Lolita was copying that information from Black Friday, because Black Friday was possessing her the entire time completely on accident through Tymon.

That only left Meime, the conscious one, to guide the suddenly stripped N.Y.I. to a point where she could be used for an even greater purpose now that Black Friday used her as a storage canister for her own information of her own image, which she could not see until someone or something attempted to copy it or mirror it in some way and create a reflection for her to realize it — since Black Friday originally has no eyes and cannot see, since Tymon sees for her.

“Reset.” Meime suddenly commanded. “N.Y.I.” Instantaneously, the Mechanica that was once known as ‘Lolita’ that regained its original standard issue Mechanica data as ’N.Y.I.’ would return to its factory value and be ready to be given a new protocol, which Meime knew of and how to set it up for her. “Insert Roza.” From the preconceived data by Tymon when he was a child (as Ty-chan), the entity known as ‘Roza’ would serve as the exact vessel for continuity of the encounters of the Mechanica that was once ‘Lolita’ whilst the information about Lolita was sent off to repeat its course and be resolved this time by Tzita and the Sealing Eye controlling Lolita as a program of Mechanica to resolve those issues along with Meime, the ‘Chomao’ of Black Friday, to collect the resolved data.

Meanwhile, the reprogrammed N.Y.I. that no longer was Lolita because of all the copy data of Black Friday being extracted and inserted in the slot where Black Friday the Second belonged within the lineage of Black Friday and the history (stemming from Tymon’s and the effect it has on others, even through creating more Black Fridays from his own). That meant that N.Y.I. would remember that she was N.Y.I., but no longer identify herself as Lolita, nor as Black Friday. That entire string of information would only be within Black Friday, herself, as what happens during ‘Black Friday The Second,’ since it has happened before to people who either fall in love with Tymon’s Black Friday or those who attempt to copy Tymon’s Black Friday… or both. Either option, especially combined, could be very deadly, and it was important to truly know this about Tymon and what a part of himself can do to other people and not to get lost in it, as he had almost done many times and actually once existed only as a continual existence of from birth unto the realization that he was within his own darkness — his own Black Friday as an original void.

Now, Black Friday, herself — Meiun — would continue to gather data about Black Friday and its effects all over the universe and into the dimensions using Meime until she became her full form, Aimee, and could be returned to Xian to collect the information about Tymon’s Black Friday forever. Lolita’s usefulness was no more to Black Friday except to go back and resolve each of the events that happened which caused a malfunctioning Black Friday, so that Black Friday, herself, could see what happened when another Black Friday went out of control and she had to fix it. As a Goddess, Black Friday had to take care of lesser versions of herself, as well as alternate version of herself, such as copies or distortions created by other beings or within other universes, just as Tymon and the rest of his creations and spirits had to. Thus, the lesser Black Fridays made mistakes that allowed for the Original Black Friday to oberve them and prevent having to endure — like she had eyes. This was how she was able to see and accomplish things.

However, because Black Friday the Second was also caused by Lolita, who was just a Mechanica that was copying Black Friday and thought she was Black Friday, then the Original Black Friday could utilize Lolita as Black Friday the Second, which was comprised of the data of Misery and Despair together as a single entity — another of Tymon’s own inner spirits; Mispair. Therefore, Black Friday had to visit Mispair and bring the data of Lolita to her so that she could be at peace as a Spirit and no longer at an unrest within Tymon, as one of the imbalanced portions of his own Black Friday — which Tzita, Lolita and Meiun were all part of.

“Tzita,” Meiun called out from the darkness in a sharp, but still rather low tone, “… Send The Girl Off Into Wonderland…” The Mechanica that harbored the original data of N.Y.I. and was now fully extracted of the Black Friday data that caused the N.Y.I. to become Lolita would suddenly be given the consciousness of another of Tymon’s earlier creations, known as ‘Rosa,’ which was linked to a deeper mechanism of the inner workings of Tymon’s Black Friday.

Thus, when she was awakened, so was a different part of Tymon’s Black Friday mechanism, and something new was triggered immediately.

Void Bo$$; Pandemic N_y_i_10
Tragic Amnesiac NYI. An android that lost her memory and believes herself to be a normal human, but activates automatically on certain things, which she believes is normal. However, she is shy about the giant bolts on her hand. She has random destructive tendencies and expresses no emotion.

*Personal Reference: "I Thought I Lost This, And I Know I Never Scanned It Before The Fire, And I Was Distraught For A Very Long Time. I Am So Pleased -- Bless You, O-Ty-Chan-Sama-Sama, For Being The Intellijefe. Lord Ty-Chan, I Will Forever Sing Of Your Praises, My Son. I Will Lift You Up To The Highest Heights, O-Ty-Chan-Sama-Sama. Rest In Peace."
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

PostSubject: Re: Void Bo$$; Pandemic   Void Bo$$; Pandemic EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:00 am

='Void Bo$$'=
Void Bo$$; Pandemic Nil10
"Lawless :: Neutral : Dark Fire."
-Nil, The Fallen Archangel-

The first product of the Pandemic -- otherwise known as 'Biohazard', which could make more miniature 'Epidemics' and 'Biohazards' as 'Byproducts' -- would be its 'Steanmachine', which created and destroyed 'Steaners' -- otherwise known as 'Small Box Of Fire-Spewin'!

Ophiuchus Tymon, who had taken his form as 'Tomon', the 'Forbidden One' -- that is to call it, 'Tymon's Body' -- sent with him the degeneration of himself from God-King Angel King to Fallen Angel mode, which was known as Fellio, opposite of Ellio, who was Ty-chan's Ophiuchus version. So, the grown up 'Fellio' was 'Nil, The Fallen Archangel', who served as Tymon's Mastema with Khrona for Ty-chan. Nil had the power to bring about Fellios in order to manage the Pandemic and its little Epidemics and Biohazards for the Mass Production in Hell of the Waste Byproduct... The Waste Processing Machine.

Otherwise known as, 'Steanmachine' Creators & Receptacles.

The Fellio units were like Helels to Nil being like Lucifer unto them, which commanded the original Epidemic that was also named Biohazard and also Pandemic, unlike the lesser Epidemics that might become Pandemics in the image of the Biohazard Pandemic Ruler over them.

The 'Steanmachines' activating sent out the mass-produced 'Steaners' -- known again as 'Small Boxes Of Fire Spewin' -- to clean up the SIN and the Waste Byproduct that was created and which was already there, as part of the Waste Management Maintenance. To create something designed to clean both itself and everything in order to maintain the cleanliness and improve itself and its own management through its own purgatory of its purges cyclically, as Purgatories are.

There was an eternal paradoxical purgatory that would burn inside of it until all SIN and other WASTE BYPRODUCT and ARCHIVAL DATA or SCRAPS was TERMINATED.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Void Bo$$; Pandemic   Void Bo$$; Pandemic Empty

Back to top Go down

Void Bo$$; Pandemic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Engineous; Boiler Room (Simulator) :: DUDAEL; The Cauldron Of God (VOID SUN)-
Jump to: