The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Red Raven; Journey to Mylania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetra
Righteous Fury the Garnet Flamechrysm :: Red Rose Queen, Alice of the Crystal Horns
Tetra

Job/hobbies : Asbeel, Angel Of Ruin * Angel Of Punishment

Red Raven; Journey to Mylania Empty
PostSubject: Red Raven; Journey to Mylania   Red Raven; Journey to Mylania EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Red Raven appeared hovering over Mylania, which was at the depths of the Fourth Moon, having been one of the eight otherworlds of which the Veritas was connected. Immediately, she was aware that she would have to come up with a cool name so that she wouldn't be recognized. "Hm. An Otherworld. I suppose if I was taken here I should visit." There was no reason her father would have sent her here if she weren't supposed to go inside, obviously. She needed to think of a name for herself while she was there so as to not reveal her secret identity. "What will be my alias while I'm there...?"

She thought for a moment, but seemed to very quickly come up with "Taiko." Tetra already had that name reserved for if she had to do this beforehand. "Yes... No one will ever know it's me... I'll just be a cute little adorable girl. Yep." That was her plan for being on Mylania, and she was going to stick to it. "Besides. I guess I could have some fun being a little outside my character for a bit. Could be fun." Tetra was actually pretty glad that her father thought to put this here long ago. "Okay, I'll just go now." Tetra spread her four red wings of boiling blood and soared down to Mylania, ready to take on what her 'Alter Ego' was going to be.

The Crystal Flare: Souzenryoku of Fire -- Red Raven, Goddess of Fury; Red Angel of Death of the Red Pumpkinhead. Red Raven, known also as Tetra or Tyko, is a secret operative of the Red Alert Squad and The Phantoms in the Veritas, and is also the Fire Alice who rules over fire. Known as the Red Queen due to her randomly violent tendencies when upset, and how easily she gets upset, she is otherwise a very sweet and mysterious entity. She dons a blood red mask on her face that resembles a short-beaked Tengu, and wears an exotic outfit consisting of translucent red pumpkin pants and a dancer's top, underneath a large cloak of red raven feathers, which are her angel wings. She is tasked as the Angel Of Ruin, Asbeel, with distributing Divine Punishment using Purgatory Wind, which is comprised of Sacred Fire, Divine Wind, and Holy Light. She commands Burning Condemnation as a Lake Of Fire (Styx), and wields two large Holyswords named Vengeance and Jealousy, which channel the Sacred Fire and Divine Wind respectively. In her soul is the Goddess Of Fury.

Back to top Go down

Red Raven; Journey to Mylania
Page 1 of 1