The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7565

Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck... Empty
PostSubject: Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck...   Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck... EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 2:57 pm

='Behemoth'=
September 17, 2017
Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck... Judgme27
... "I Need Them To Be Away From Me And Not Trying To Get Any Deeper. It Only Corrupts Them. They Are Not Ready. They Probably Won't Be For A While. Most Will Die In The Process Of Ascent Because Of What They've Experienced And How They Will See Themselves Possibly Go Through It And Remember What I Was Doing, Only To Figure Out Why And How And Then Either Grow Or Wither And Die. Being Exposed To Me, Especially For Too Long, Seems To Do Nothing But Make Everyone Worse. I Believe This Has Been My Whole Entire Life, Including With My Wife."
-Judgment-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck...   Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck... EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 3:00 pm

Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck... Think12
"As With The Rest Of The Empty And The Hollow Or Shallow, It Seems That Only The Material Possessions Mean Something To Others And Not The Creator Nor The Substance Of Any. I See Why Greed Is So Heavy On Withholding, But I Also Know That There Is A Level Of Exposure Necessary On Both Accounts That Will Help Others To Develop. It Is Certainly Just Not Time Right Now. I, Myself, Am Too Much, As I Always Have Been, And The Process Should Have Been For Me To Pick And Feed Them Drops Of Honey At A Time, Not Expose Them All At Once. Someone Truly Wanted Them To Die -- I Suppose This Is The Only Way To Get Rid Of Envy? Perhaps."
-Think-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck...   Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck... EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 3:01 pm

Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck... Bleak10
"Others Do Not Care About Me In A Fashion That Is Proper For Me To Be Reciprocal To The Fact That They Also Need Me To Care About Them, Which Ends Up In Me Wasting My Time, Energy, Effort And Value By Pouring Anything Into Them, Relationships With Them, Feelings, Thoughts And Wisdom Or Even Labor At All For Such Beings. This Means I Should Pretty Much Keep To Myself And Do What I Do By Myself."
-Bleak-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck...   Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Baby! Mastermindfuck...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Reversal Plains; Ambiguous Chaos (Tartarus) :: Valparaiso; the Lawless Land :: Shin Shigaitsukiyomi; the Ultraviolet Moon :: Hand of Fate; Seventh Hand of Perfection :: Seventh Arm of Tabrith :: Deadman's Den; the Forbidden Hotel-