The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Construct; Minionette

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1237

Construct; Minionette Empty
PostSubject: Construct; Minionette   Construct; Minionette EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 4:45 am

Basic Form; Minionette

Construct; Minionette Minion10

Genus
Construct

Species
Peon

Subspecies
Minion

General Info (Genus)

Ecosystem (Environmental)
Wherever there is bidding to be done, they are there by default.

Influence

Area Effect
Maintains systematic ranking from the bottom by being the bottom.

Effect
An established place to begin a labor system.

Side-Effect
Direct dependency on labor system.

Nature

History (Past)
Born as the natural derivative of the Minions. Where 'Peons' have always been considered the lowest class, due to their nature, they continued to degenerate into lower versions of themselves, mirroring the ascension process of higher entities in reverse. This gave way to even lesser versions of Peons, who were their own Peons for the Peons, which were already servants of lesser beings such as 'Pawns' and other 'Pieces'.

Habitation (Present)
Anywhere there is a service to be done.

Purpose (Future)
To ensure there is an established bottom and a 'Purpose' for them.

Specific Info (Species)

Species Info
Minions of Minions, which gains them the name 'Minionette' -- one of the lowest forms of existence that there is. They exist only to serve under those who serve under others, and even lesser than that. They ONLY take commands and have no other intention in their lives than to carry out the orders of anyone who is considered the least of the least.

Characteristics

Elements
Variable

Affinity
Variable

Type
Piece

Class
Peon

Abilities (Arts)

Natural/Discipline
Prostration - Submission to a higher power.

Style/Technique
Obedience - Obeys any command given by the one they prostrate to.

Art/Signature
Service - Execution of commands for the benefit of the master.

Specialty
None

Shape
General.

Form
Ambiguous.

Threat Level
Variable

Personality

Dislikes
None

Sociability
Submissive until executing a command. When executing commands, they become single-mindedly religious to the cause until completion.

Customization
Variable

Additional

Combat Specialty
Variable

Equipment
Variable

Accessories
None

Grade (Rank) List
Basic

Additional Info

Attributes

Weakness
None

Resistance (Strength)
None

Immunities
None

Extraneous And Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Items
None

Extra Items
None

Spoils
Shows Possible rewards and drops for defeating creature.

Soul
Soul Shard (1<)

Item Dropped
None

Evolution Chart

Previous Form
None

Form
Basic; Minionette

Evolutionary Form
Basic; Minion

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down

Construct; Minionette
Page 1 of 1